About Jessie Morales

Hey whats up girrl!!!Seriously I wish I had Jessie on my quinceanera, cause everyone knows I LOVE HIM all kinds, he is my baby boy he`s everything for me!!!Guess what I`m having a quinceanera too on June 2004 I cant wait If anyone wants to write to me I`m at gris17@earthlink.net. (obviously we have jessie on common)If you do have Jessie on your quinceanera please give him my E-Mail address!!!By girlzzz!!!
Posted by Griselda; updated 12/10/03

WELL GURL WAT U CAN DO GO ON HIS WEBSITE AND WHERE IT SAYS BOARDCHAT OR EMAIL SENT HIM A MESSAGE AND TELL HIM THAT U REALLY WANT HIMTO SING IN UR QUINCE AND GIVE HIM UR EMAIL ADDRESS AND UR HOME ADDRESS AND HE MIGHT WRITE BACK IM PRETTY SURE HE READS THEM SO HOPEFULLY IT WORK AND HE GETS TO SING AT LEAST 1 SONG ON UR SPECIAL DAY WELL ITS WORTH A TRY! EMAIL ME IF U WANT AT LAPRETTYGURL928@AOL.COM BYE
PAYAZA AKA CADI
Posted by CADI; updated 12/21/03

Hey sorry to ask but everybody keeps saying they want JESSIE MORALES ,but who is he anywayz?WEll for my 15th my parents are getting me tha A.B e los KUMBIA KINGS and my friends are so excited..!!!!!!!! is Jessie Morales a well known singer or what? i never heard of him ......... MEL
Posted by mel; updated 01/07/04

Hey yall well if yall want to know anything about anything abouty jessie i suggest that yall e-mail me back cause i know all their is to know !!!
Posted by krystal lopez; updated 01/08/04

Hey mel, u said your parents are getting you a.b and the kumbia kings well how much are you going to pay for them to play.
You can e-mail me at Mely0130@aol.com or just answer here
Thanks
Posted by ~Mely~; updated 01/11/04

Well im related to them and they r giving me a good price....MEL
Posted by mel; updated 01/11/04

Well could you please ask someone how much they would charge a person not related to them
Thanks
Posted by ~Mely~; updated 01/11/04

What up everybody i just what to say that i love jessie morales a lot my 15th birthday just past it was on Dec.20 2003.My whole family was trying really hard to have jesse morales at my party but they couldn`t i was very sad about that but they did get my other fav. Singer los rams de la rierra i had a wonder time i spent most of the time talking with them that`s something i`ll never forget
Posted by Maria; updated 01/12/04

I what to know everything about jesse morales if anyone know`s anything e-mail me at sinaloa69sonora@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by Maria; updated 01/12/04

HEY WHATS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS???
Posted by LETTY; updated 01/15/04

ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO CONTACT JESSIE PLEASE E-MAIL ME OR CALL ME `CAUSE I WANT HIM REALLY BAD ON MY XV ON JUNE 2004 HOPE SOMEONE LISSENS TO ME

LATHERS,

E-MAIL:pam_lovecharm1@yahoo.com phone:(213)4872280 ask for Michelle or Pamela
Posted by MICHELLE; updated 01/25/04

HEY I LOVE JESSIE MORALES HE IS SO BANGIN AND I LOVE HIS MUSIC TOO PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW ANYTHING U ALL KNOW THATS GOING ON WITH HIM IF ANY BODY KNOWS HOW TO CONTACT HIM E-MAIL ME ASAP PLEASE BYE DANIELA
Posted by daniela; updated 02/02/04

My e-mail is Chicanacholita8@yahoo.com
Posted by daniela; updated 02/02/04

Hey krystal how do you know him?
Posted by CRYSTAL; updated 02/03/04

Hola que onda yo nada pero ami si me gusta la musica de jessie y esta rete guapo ay chiquito que lindo!!!
Posted by yvette lopez; updated 02/04/04

Hey. Can anyonehelp me find out a.b. Quintanilla`s{kumbia kings} e-mail address?w/b if u know anything about reaching him.a.s.a.p.
Posted by Claudia Garcia; updated 03/25/04

Can any ont tell me jessie morales website e mail me at Mgarciasr04@aol.com
Posted by ?????; updated 03/31/04

HEY MEL PLEASE E-MAIL ME A.S.A.P. @ CHICANA13PRIDE2002@YAHOO.COM CAUSE I WANT KUMBIA KIGS AT MY 15 TOO.
Posted by CLAUDIA GARCIA; updated 03/31/04

Hey thats nice to hear that you want them to and i could get u a phone number that u can call but i dont know they are charging me 10,000 and there related to me , my parents said that they might not even get them but i can still give you the number. SOME ADVICE go with a cheap ban d and go all out on your decorations ........Cuz if you go with a big band everybodys going to be listening to them and not to you this is your BIG DAY and if you were to have the Qumbia Kings everybody will be listening to them and not to you do u get me well i hope so........ALL yall Have a 15th hope its fun!!!!!!!!

**MEL**
Posted by mel; updated 03/31/04

Hey girl I wish I had jessie in my 15 too cause he is just so cute is int he but right now I don`t know what to think cause I just lost my other baby you know Adan Chalino Sanchez you know it hurts me casue well I am a sanchez and just to lose him was a heart breaker you know but I am going to go see Jessie on the 11 are you going to go well if you are maybe we can talk about hitting eachother up over their and get his autograph or somethingo okay so just hit me up aight well talk to you soon. Mona
Posted by mona; updated 04/01/04

Hey
Well i have his email adress cus i have been dating his friend well email me if u want it n he was on my quatillian
Posted by lorena; updated 04/23/04