HAIRSTYLES 4 A QUINCEANERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY PEOPLE MY QUNCE IS ON MAY 22 OF 04 AND I REALLY NEED HELP FINDING A WEBSITE THAT HAS NICE HAIR DO`S FOR ME. I WANT MY HAIR TO BE DOWN I DONT WANT IT UP BECAUSE MOSTLY ALL THE QUINCE`S THAT I HAVE BEEN TO HAVE THEIR HAIR UP. I ALREADY LOOKED FOR THEM IN ASKJEEVES.COM AND MSN.COM AND GOOGLE.COM PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HITME UP B4 MAY 22.
Posted by Oreo; updated 04/07/04

Hey oreo well i recently went to my friends quince and she didnt have her up she had it in a half ponytail and it was all in curls and she had a little tiara because of the hair do but it still looked cute so u can wear it in a half pony tail and curl out ur hair or in little curls or u can wear like a head band and curl all ur hair and put hair spray on it and stuff so it can stay or u can scruntch it up too hope i helped u bye and have fun at ur quince
Posted by Val; updated 04/07/04

Hey well tanx Val. But my mom wants my hair to be all down. She doesnt even want it to be in half ponytail. She just wants it to be all down. But i really liked the little curls part.
Posted by Oreo; updated 04/07/04

Hey well ur welcome hope u find a hair do and it looks cute and have fun at ur quince
Posted by Val; updated 04/07/04

*hey gurl i think u should get ur hair all in spirals that would look hella cute hope i helped if u want to chat or somethin just email me ok Srltns3@aol.com hope i helped laters much love***
Posted by la_Tiny; updated 04/09/04

Did you try yahoo ? maybe you can just look at images, and then print em out - then show your stylist. <3
Posted by kait; updated 04/23/04