ENOUGH ON ADAN SANCHEZ

Hey well its been a while since ive been on this site and the last time i chaecked this wasnt no obturaries
Yeah we all know he died and yeah to some peole he knew how to sing and all but yall just straight exagerating on the adan case. Let a a rest! i aint trying to front but give it a rest. I would like to hear yall comments write back.
Posted by ana; updated 04/09/04

HEY ANNA WELL IM NEW AND I HAVENT LOGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE SINCE LIKE 2 DAYS AGO AND ALL IVE SEEN IS PEOPLE TALK ABOUT ADAN YOUR RIGHT LET THE MAN REST AND STOP WORRYING WRITE BACK.
Posted by JULIE; updated 04/09/04

First of all adan is no n he is MEXICAN so if you dont know keep your mouth shut !!!!!! Get your shit straight then talk. Maybe you didnt like him but all the rest of us did and we will NEVER EVER forget him!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P.ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ 1984-2004
Posted by YVONNE; updated 04/09/04

THIS IS TO YVONNE IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE THIS GIRL ANA IS JUST TALKING THE TRUTH AND IM PRETTY SURE THAT SHE KNEW THAT HE WAS MEXICAN AND NOT A NIGGA AND SHE WAS JUST TALKING BLACK YEAH IT WAS REAL SAD BUT REALLY LET THE GUY REST IN PEACE.
Posted by DRAMA QUEEN; updated 04/09/04

Well I loved Adan and I will always miss him,but in a way its getting me annoyed that everyone is talking about him cuz it makes me even sadder but the only thing we could do is always remember him in our hearts. I love ya Adan R.I.P
Posted by w; updated 04/14/04

Welll hey i just got to read all yalls messages and thanx to all yall who answered.well to yvonne yeah i do have my shit straight and pretty damn sure that adan was mexican. And sweetheart if you dont like me or us talkin bout him well then you can ignore these messages as well. Thanx to all yall especially DRAMA QUEEN & JULIE for backin me up.Oh yeah just to let yall know i was a fan of his too.

+ R.I.P +
ADAN SANCHEZ
Posted by ana; updated 04/17/04

WELL THIS IS FOR ANA I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST YOU OR ESPECIALY AGAINST ADAN ! ALL IM SAYING IS THAT I STILL LOVE HIM AND I WANT HIS MEMORY TO LIVE ON FOREVER AND IM SURE YOU WOULD LIKE THAT TOO RIGHT!
Posted by yvonne; updated 04/19/04

Hi every one first of all i just ant to say that i was a big fan of ADAN i konw we all really miss hem i really miss hem and i did no even know hem ok to my point he would heve not wanted us to be fighting over hes death in some way ana is right let hem rest in peace remmember hem i know every one wants to put up in the message bord how much they love hem so all of let them put there fellings but dont over do it welll lovet o every one MARIA LIL_KOKETA@YAHOO.COM.MX
Posted by maria; updated 04/21/04

Thats true what y`all R saying, but U guys probably can`t even imagine what his family is going through, yeah some of us LOVED him but u guys just need 2 realize that every1 that liked him may B hurting but not as much as his family and if U guys don`t agree w/ me e-mail me at k9loca@aol.com and tell me what U think
R.I.P.
Adan "Chalino" Sanchez -AKA-El Compita
Posted by Rocio I.; updated 04/21/04