*****GHETTO 15*****

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit....their chamblaines are gonna wear some black shorts wit the black and white chuck and a black and white sean john shirt and a white and balck bandana.... Im gonna wear a short pink mini strapless dress with pink chucks...hairs gonna have half way cornrows and up....my chambrlain is gonna wear all white...shorts and stuff....wit all white chucks.... Instead of el vals we`re gonna dance reggae..i think its gonna be tra- by don chezina or gata salvaje by hector y tito.... So what do yall think of my 15?????????:)oh yea my parents actually support this!!!!!!!!
Posted by erica; updated 03/24/04

Damn girl that sounds like a good idea something new!!
Posted by loca; updated 03/24/04

Geez. Everything sounds just awful!! and you are actually walking into the church like this. Talk about disrespecting god!! Cant believe your parents are approving such ignorance!
Posted by Debbie; updated 03/25/04

HEY Debbie BACK off its her special day NOT YOURS besdies its about time people change with times I mean its her day and if she wants it like that MORE POWER to her for being different and not staying inside the box along with her mom and dad. SO dont be mad just cuz u didnt get your special day the REAL way you wanted it to be!
Posted by Brianna; updated 03/25/04

Debbie stop being so traditional if she didn`t respect God she prob. Wouldnt even have a Quince. Besides God dosnt care what you wear!!! I think the party sounds great the only thing I would do differant is I wouldnt want my guys in shorts I would prefer baggy pants but the party sounds tight, and totally differant. Good Luck Gurl! Hope you have fun!
Posted by Danalyne; updated 03/25/04

Oh my gosh debbie youre so right that sounds awful i hope your quincenera turns out all wrong beacusse that is so dumb ..ewwww nasty party
Posted by angelina; updated 03/26/04

Debbie and all the other haterz,
Stop hatin on her.. It`s about time people start changing the ways quinceanera ares. But i agree the traditional ones r better, but it`s up to the 15th and i respect her decision! besides, it sound unique and fun! I hope it turns out crunk!
Love issy
Posted by Issy; updated 03/26/04

That does sound stupid... There aint nothing to be hating on!! it sounds all low budget n stuff lol chucks aw hell naw
Posted by kim; updated 03/26/04

Kim you givin kim`s bad names now i think what she is doing is pretty tight i wouldnt do it because it aint me but if its you do it like what one of the girls said I wouldnt do the guys with shorts but with baggypants when is your quinceanera? mine is june 26 04 holla back
P.s. Its your day and you shouldnt let any haters mess it up because them girls no they wouldnt want theirs to be messed up
Posted by Kim .S.; updated 03/28/04

Dang girl your gonna have a hoochiefied quinceanera lol but its you so good luck
Posted by chanelle; updated 03/29/04

Hey cica was up well i just had my quincenera it was all traditional i loved it but around here quinceneras are a big deal if yours dose no turn out crunk and fun every one makes a big deal about it and its is really dumm thats the ways it is ovet here well to my point i wanted my quincenera to be really different just like your planing but see i did not follow my heart and now i really regret it even thought every thing turn out great i wish i would have done the way i had pland well it sounds like its going to be really fun !!!!! dont lisend to all those haters just trying to mess up your quince but have fun and follow your hearth and if you need any ideas just e-mail at lil_koketa@yahoo.com.mx
I could really help i have some great ideas just tell me what you need them!!!!! well hope you have lots of fun and if something dose not turn out the way that you want do get mad just enjoy the party trust me its only for a few hours take advantage love maria
Posted by maria; updated 04/21/04

Girl this is something you are going to look back at and remember! don`t try to act all cool and have it look like your all waiting to get picked up off the corner!!!!! Thats not cute at all. I`m not haten either!!!! I`ve lived my life I`m 21 I know what I`m talken about. CORNROLLS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! UM NO!!! I went to a quinceanero in march and the girl did something like you want to do and it looked like CRAP. She looked like a little hoe and so did all the girls. Theirs nothing nice about what you want to do. Your parents should be ashamed of themselves if they let you do something like that. Its so much nicer to have the white dress and all the girls looking like class not trash. For that just have a big party and don`t have a sweet 15, just have a party that your friends can come to and dress all hoochy if they want. Your going to spend money on NOTHING! by the way Happy B-day!!!!
Posted by Jeanette; updated 04/21/04