Cinderella Quince

My quince is in the begining of october and i want a cinderella theme the problem is my dress is baby pink and cinderellas is baby blue. I also need help finding cinderella party favors and center pieces. I would really appreciate it if you could help me. Thank you
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/14/04

MY NAME IS SUSI AND AI THINK THE CINDERELLA THEME IS BETTER FOR SOMEONE WJO USES BABY BLUE THAT`S EXACTLY WHAT I`M HAVING AND THE DRESS CINDERELLA USED 2
Posted by susi; updated 01/14/04

I need to get more ideas for my cinderella party. Since i have 150 pleople comming, i rented a hall for my event thank you
Posted by jeannette; updated 01/14/04

I asked for help and not your stupid comments, thank you very much
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/15/04

You can have the color also in pink I saw some invitations in this website with a pink cinderella just have everything pink it doesnt have to be blue you can make a castle of out cardboard to put in your gift table so people who give you envelopes with money put them in there you can also put carriages as centerpieces in the tables give recuerditos of those glass slippers do a search for cinderrella favors and you will find many they are very popular
Posted by marcie; updated 01/16/04

Umm my intention was not to descriminate u or mke u feel bad I just gave u my opinion cuss that`s what I`m having and Iam really happy for u cuz it`a a verry cuite theme. Oh I don`y know if u can rent a carriage where u live . I am do a search for carriage rentals and umm maybe u can find one close 2 ur place,
Love lots, susi
Posted by susi; updated 01/20/04

Thank u very much susi i am sorry about that comment but i was in an irratable mood that day thanks anyway.
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/20/04

HI I SAW A WEBSITE FOREVER15.US THAT HAD ALOT OF CINDERELLA ITEMS ON IT YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT THE SITE. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PARTY IT WILL BE WONDERFUL AND YOU WILL LOOK BEAUTIFUL IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT COLOR YOUR DRESS IS, YOU WILL BE CINDERELLA FOR THE DAY NO MATTER WHAT.

BEST WISHES
Posted by MARIA; updated 01/21/04

Hi If anyone has any good songs to dance with my dad please post them!
I already have
> Baron de Apodaca
Y
> Juli Iglesias
Help Thank s \
Susi
Posted by susi; updated 01/21/04

Thank you very much maria and susi the song im going to have is tiempo de valz by: chayanne hope i could help.
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/21/04

Hi elizabeth . It`s Susi Well I just came up with this new idea. I don`t know if u`ll like it or maybe it bothers u , it`s up 2 u.

I was thinking that since we`re both having our quinceanera with the cinderella theme. We can e-mail each other just talk about our ideas and thoughts for that day. You know sometimes ut helps to have a good friend over the net 2 talk 2.
My adress is
Www.soele1@aol.com

If u decide it`s a good idea just mail me if not it`s ok it was just one of those ideas of mine
Take care,
Susi
Posted by susi; updated 01/22/04

My daughter is also having a cinderella theme.I think that no matter what someone wear their still beautiful.I`m going to make some of her centerpieces if you want you want you could get some pink material make small pillows put a small glass slipper on top decorate it with tulle,candy,ribbon,and pearls and that makes a cute center piece.best of luck.email me for more ideas.
Posted by linette; updated 04/20/04

They have everything of cinderella at party city.
Posted by Velma; updated 06/29/04

Hey elizabeth I`m also having a cindrella quinceanera if you need any help just email me at brighteyes@yahoo.com cuz I have everything I need my mom also had alot of ideas.just email me and I will try to help .Also were do you live so I know where to send stuff I can`t download it on my labtop.=)
Posted by melissa; updated 06/30/04

Susi well i think that mi nena va ser mujer by viento de sol is a really pretty song the c.d i have is quinceaneras de oro hope i helped
Posted by ^*&^; updated 06/30/04