I Need A Song To Dance For The Cumbia

Hey yall i need help i need a song to dance for the cumbia my 15nera is in august and i need to pick out a song to make steps for it so does anybody have any ideas that will help me that will help alot.
Posted by claudia; updated 06/06/04

Hey gurlie!!! Well my quience is coming up too and i have really good songs for my cumbias. The best is Sonrisa by Elvis Crespo and Pintame. The first has a good starting and ending.
Posted by Jessica Puente; updated 06/09/04

Hey Jessica,
I really dont like elvis crespo I was thinking maybe sonidreo by celso pena but everybody does that song but thanks n e ways
Posted by claudia; updated 06/12/04

Hey gurl 4 ma quincez i dancen "Pecho A Pechuga" by Fulanito N at Tha end of da song we had people come up n start dancin wit uz...alot of people liked dat n where i live i was da first 1 2 do sumthin like dat...but alot of people were talkin bout it but thatz wha when down at mah 15 bye~1~
Posted by Cynthia V; updated 06/16/04

If your looking for a cumbia quince anos song how about these:

Morena De Quince Años by Los Felinos
Quinceañera by Los Angeles de Charly
La Quinceañera by Los Tigres Del Norte
La Quinceanera by Norteños De Ojinaga
Muchachade Quince Años by Liberacion
Quinceañera by Grupo Nectar
Quince años by Ezequiel
Hoy En Tu Dia by CConjunto Primavera
Tus Quince Años by Banda Arkangel
Posted by Marisol; updated 06/23/04

If you would like to listen to the Los Angeles de Charley song "Quinceanera" you can listen to it by copying the following and pasting the full link into windows media player or what ever u use to play mp3 audio

Posted by colbertf; updated 06/23/04

Hey claudia what about "meza" by climax thats a cool song
Posted by Arisbei; updated 06/30/04

Hey Gurl...well i have taught steps for 3 different quinceanera`s they were all my friends and i used "Ay Papacito"by limite...."Sabes a chocolate" Kumbia Kings....and "A Que Te Pongo"by K1.....and right now im working on a durangense dance and cumbia dance for my homegurl the cumbia is "migente" de Kumbia Kings...~Good Luck~
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 06/30/04

Hey my quince is on july 31st, and i didnt have any ideas of what song to dance to, but my friend rose shes from el salvador, and she picked out la cancion de celia cruz,:la vida es un carnaval" and it fits perfectly cuz the majot=rity of my damas aon mexicanas and so am I, and we all can dance to the song and we put the steps together cuz the song is 4 minz long!! there is other cool cumbias, all u have to do iz listen to em` and c what u like, but it also has to be apropriate for a quinceañera, cuz theres been some partys that the quinceañera chooses a song and it seems like its supposed to be a "night club" or something. So yeah.if u need more ideas email me at" flor_morena14@hotmail.com
*alina
Posted by alina; updated 07/01/04

Hey elizabeth can u help me cuz i saw ur messages and the song u chose can u just like kinda kind me through wut yall did
Posted by Jessica Puente; updated 07/01/04