WHAT SONG TO USE TO DANCE W/DAD..............

Ok so my qinceanera is in less than two weeks (feb 28th) and i still dunno what song to dance to with him. I thought maybe "de nina a mujer" but the tempo is weird and it`s not slow dance-able. Are there any other meaningful english songs that i can dance with him to? plz help asap!!!!!!i need it seriously!!!!!
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/17/04

IF YOU LIKED THE SONG IN SPANISH THE BEST SONG I CAN THANK OF IS TUS 15 ANOS BY ARKANGEL R15 IM GOING TO DANCES THAT ONE WITH MY DAD.
Posted by MONICA; updated 02/17/04

I am in the process of planning my daughters Quinceanera and I am having her father and her dance to MY GIRL, by he tempations. I am leaving the spanish songs for the video.
Posted by Debb; updated 02/17/04

SANTO AND JOHNNY.....SLEEP WALK........IM DOIN DAT SONG........IT DOES RELE HAVE A QUINCEñERA FEELIN.......BUT I LIKE THAT SONG......AND ITS NICE AND SLOW
Posted by Teresa; updated 02/19/04

"Lo mucho que te quiero"
"You`re a big girl now" - Stylistics

Check em out.

Visit our page for more info: Latin Image

Posted by Rig; updated 02/19/04

OH GURL I FORGOT TO ASK YOU SOMEMETHANG. DID YOU ASK YOUR DAD YET? THIS IS HES SPECIAL MOMENT 2 AND HE SHOULD HELP YOU PICK DA SONG...KEEP DAT IN MIND.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 02/19/04

Thanks to everyone for their help and i did ask my dad btw (BABYGURL). We`ve decided to dance to "the way you look tonight" by frank sinatra. Like i said in my first message i wanted an ENGLISH song.
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/19/04

Oh you bitch you are so wrong fo that you could at least wrote a fuckin message sayin oh we got a new song
And thanks for the trouble but you wait to the end to say somethin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by vanessa; updated 02/20/04

FYI: I DID POST A MESSAGE WHEN I FOUND A NEW SONG, I WOULD HAVE POSTED IT EARLIER IF UR SUGGESTIONS HAD HELPED BUT THEY HADN`T. THANK YOU TO everyone else FOR GIVING ME GR8 SUGGESTIONS
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/20/04

I am glad you found a song. Vanessa you are a very nasty person.......
Posted by annie; updated 04/28/04

Can somebody please help me find a song to dance with my dad!!!!! my quinceanera theme is cinderella, so i kinda want something to match it.
Posted by shorty; updated 05/29/04

You can dance De niña a Mujer
Posted by Jackie; updated 07/02/04