I`m Back!!! My Quince Last Saturday Rocked!!!

Oh my gosh, Last night/ saturday the 26th of July, 2003 waz the best freakin day of my life, there is nothing that can top it in the future or from the past, now i don`t wanna get married because i think my wedding will be in competition with my Quinceanera... I got really nervous and started tearing up when i first pulled up, but then my aunt took me into the bathroom ta help me cool off! There were people already waiting for me to show up out side, it was like i was cinderella, hell it waz better than the movie, the waltz was perfect, and almost everyone cry`d when i sang, i can`t sing for them again because i wan`t that night to remian special, the hall was beautiful the flowers were great my family waz there, my friends were there, i was told i was beautiful all night (they have to say that , but still i loved 2 hear it)

I really believe that you have NO IDEA, not even a little bit of an idea of how much people luv you, untill u have this party, you cant ever grasp the idea of how m,uch u are loved, but at you quinceanera, u get a glimpse of it, and it`s a beautiful thing!!!

This quince was thrown by my step family, my step dad is the man i call dad, and i will never forget when he said to me in his speech "I remember the days u started calling me daddy..." I started crying, i do remeber those days i`m still the gurl who luvs hims like he`s my daddy, and refuse to call me real dad , DAD! That was very special!!! *~ <3 ~*

As far being thankful, i cant describe how thankful i am, i really didn`t deserv e it, and i didn`t go away empty handed, i got asked out by one guy and kissed by another so it`s all good... IT`S ALL gOoD!!!

I FEEL like such a diferent person after that night i can`t describe it , but i`m different, and i feel like now i`m really livin life, it`s a whole new beggining, and it couldn`t get any better, for those of you who think you quince is a wait or was, i`m really sorry u feel that way, and for those of you who can`t have one because of money, i`m really really sorry, e-mail me i can help you figure somethuing out, i`ll get you in my prayers because God was so good to me, the same goes for you!!!

One more thing, the video camera is a life saver!!!

It`s like when you have one of those nights with a crush, and u keep replaying it in your mind, when the things i replay in mind, are all on vidoe so when i watched it i was like OMG, I get to remeber this forever, if i`m sa i can just watch thhis and get all happy again, and when i die (not to be mormid) But it`ll help them remeber the real me, and not just a picture.

Amen for Quinceanera`s!!!

Ask away about my night or any ???`s

I could go on and on forever!!!

Thanks for reading this so much!!!

E-mail me too!!!

Luv always
*~Joanna~*
Posted by *~Joanna~*; updated 09/29/03

I`m glad you had a wonderful event! I hope all who have this special occasion will experience the same amount of happiness! Thanks for sharing!!
Posted by Veronica; updated 09/29/03

Im glad that you had a blast. I was not able to get a quince because of finacial reasons but I got married last fall and was the greatest night ever you really feal like a princess getting married.
Posted by Melissa; updated 09/29/03

Hey well ur party sounds like u had a blast and since it sounds like it was so perfect i was wonderin` if u could help me figure out some songs for my vals in english or spanish. PLEASE SEND ME AS MANY AS YOU CAN.
Thanx a bunch.
Posted by stephanie; updated 09/29/03

I`m glad you had a blast at your party. I`m glad that you think yours was the best, but that will not be for long my will be the best ever.
~Jenny~`
Posted by jenny; updated 11/02/04