My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 08/19/04

Hey tania please help me i live with a house full of white people i am in foster care and don`t know how to plan this thing please e mail me at mexicanbarbie5@yahoo.com

Love raquel
Posted by Raquel; updated 08/19/04

I want to know if you can send me your pictures of your quinceanera. Mine is going to be next year in august.
My e-mail address is: ponc660@aol.com.
Thank you
Posted by elida; updated 08/19/04

Hey tania,
Im gonna have my 15 in january and i need some help wit pretty much everything. Also could you give me some advice on how to make practices for the valse that wont be too time consuming, cuz i have to go to school, play volleyball, and work, then of course house chores, HELP!!
Luv always
Posted by ReBeCcA; updated 08/22/04

I would like to see your pictures. Can you please send them to cutiegirls@earthlink.net
Thanks
Posted by melly; updated 08/23/04

Hey i would like to see eny pic of a xv if u have some plz send me some if u dont minde plz send to claudia_martinez2006@yahoo.com i would love to get some ideas for my babys 15 th party plz eney send some comments ans pictures thanks a whole bunch
Posted by claudia; updated 08/24/04

Hey Tania,

My quince is in April, can you send me your pics? I would love to see them. My email is DominiRican419@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Posted by DominiRican; updated 08/25/04

Hey girl i`ve been waiting to receive your pictures.
Cutiegirls@earthlink.net
Posted by melly; updated 08/27/04

Helo i would like to see your pictures please e-mail me at lazy_6922@yahoo.com im planning my lil sisters at its in march so i only have a couple of months left thanx
Posted by christy gonzales; updated 09/01/04

MY SISTER IN LAW IS HAVING A QUINCEANERA AND WE NEED IDEAS!! THANKS
Posted by DAISY; updated 09/03/04

HEY CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME SOME OF YOUR XV
I WOULD REALLY APPRICIATE IT ALSO WHAT SONG DID YOU USE FOR YOUR ALS DO YOU HAVE IT IN A CD?

WELL THANX
Posted by JOSELYN; updated 09/05/04

Hey could u plz send me your pictures?My email is cheergurl525@yahoo.com! Thanx
Posted by Moriah; updated 09/05/04

Can i c ur pics iam having my sweet 16 in july of next year but i want it similar to a quinceniera my e-mail is esineda2007@aol.com
Posted by Denise; updated 09/07/04

Hey can u plz send me sum pics of ur 15
Mines not till next july and my friends is oct.9 cant wait!!!

Heres my email vataloca2004@hotmail.com
Posted by karen; updated 09/17/04

HEY PLEASE CAN YOU SEND ME SOME OF XV PIXS PLEASE
Posted by JOSELYN; updated 09/17/04

Hey ,
Im turning 15 in april. And i would luv too see ur pics please e-mail them to me at amyrebecca@msn.com i need help planning the party for evreything and i have no idea what traditions or things i need to do to have to 15anera so can you help me PLEASE.

Lotsa luv ,
Posted by Amy; updated 09/17/04

I would like to see your XV pictures.i`m doing my daughters XV in may 2005.i just want to get some ideas for my daughter`s XV party (never had one for me) .she`s my only daughter. Please help with any ideas you might have.we live in boston, massachusetts. Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanx. A desparate
Mom in boston,mass
Posted by madelyn; updated 09/21/04

Please email me your pictures and any other info u may have. My daughter is 1/2 Puerto Rican and christian. Does thst make a difference? Please help. My email is bettyboop2004@comcast.net
Posted by Tee; updated 09/28/04

Can you sent me your quinceanera pictures. Please!?
My e-mail is ar90@terra.com
Posted by Maria; updated 10/23/04