I Need Help Writting A Speech!!!!!!    

Hey my name is Venessa and my quinceanera is on April 2, 2005 i really need help writting a thank you speech to my parents and also a speech of when being a little girl and now becoming a young woman. Well if anyone has any examples or knows a sight please e-mail me at ...
Posted by Venessa; updated 12/21/04

Quincenera    

Hey waz up........ I need some ideas of quincenera hall decoration.please help me!!!
Posted by beatrice.m.; updated 12/21/04

Music    

Can someone help with a song for the father/daughter dance? Also, if anyone knows of a song or instrumental for the court of honor to walk into when they are introduced at the dance?!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 12/19/04

HELP    

Hey i need to talk to some one, I am 14 and I have had 3 boyfrinds that know each other. Myb boyfriend now supposely says that he loves me and all this other stuff. I don`t know if I should believe him or not. He wants to have kids already and all this stuff. I know i ...
Posted by Patty; updated 12/19/04

Kinda Earlyto Be Planning...but W/E    

Hey people!Well ma fifteens are on january of 2006, but by the time i know it, it`ll be here!Well right now I just want to know if you know any good entrance songs or just any songs, but I am not going to have any guys dance my fifteens it`s gonna be more like a ...
Posted by Xana; updated 12/20/04

I Need A Dress For My Sweet 16 Quick !!!    

I need a dress 4 my sweet 16 I want it to be a nice dress like the ones they use to use in modern times and if purple ir lilac even better. Thanx and please e-mail me as soon as possible.
Posted by Miriam; updated 12/21/04

How To Dance 'Tiempo De Vals'     (1 reply)

I have no idea how to dance `Tiempo De Vals` and I need some kind of website or what ever that can teach, chow, explain how to dance that.
Posted by Mari; updated 12/15/04

Why Did He Do This    

Hey girls i just had my 15 on dec. 4th and i had fun but my ""man of honor"" only danced with me one time the whole night and hte rest of the time he was with some other girl at my party and that made me mad . He even mad me cry but there was this boy there and i like ...
Posted by Juangela; updated 12/15/04

NEED HELP W/ QUINCEANERA? ASK AWAY     (9 replies)

HEY HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR QUINCEANERA WELL ASK ME ANYTHING IM PLANNING MY OWN BUT BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH. SO ASK AWAY ABOUT ANYTHING FROM SIMPLE STUFF LIKE THEMES TO HARD STUFF LIKE INVENTING DANCE MOVES TO EITHER YOUR WALTZ OR SURPRISE DANCE.
Posted by crystal; updated 12/15/04

To All Da Girls And Guys...     (1 reply)

To all ya who have been talkin` crap about other peoples in general or that i know, and i have stuck up for them and mis-respected ya i`m sorry but if you look for me you`ll find me so don`t mess! cuz i don`t like when poeples just talk sh*t to evrey one (in general) ...
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 12/16/04

Conjunto Atardecer    

Hey pues que chido que todas ustedes quieran contratar a Atardecer de Durango. Yo tambien soy de aya nomas que yo soy de El Arenal, Durango. Yo quiciera que tocaran en mi quincenera pero pues es hasta el otro ano. Mucha suerte!! Arriba Durango!!!
Posted by Yajaira Aguilera; updated 12/17/04

What About Adan Chalino Sanchez    

He waa fine what u guys think adan baby rest in peace
Posted by Lis; updated 12/17/04

Texas Boys     (1 reply)

Tha dream team is so much betta than da texas boys.tha texas boys are nothing compared to tha dream team.the dream team can work it and tha texas boys can suck it. Tha texas boys are NOTHING!!
Posted by Amanda; updated 12/18/04

Sweet Sixteen    

I am planning my sweet sixteen and i am having trouble finding a club to rent for the event.I want a big enough club that looks beautiful.I live in the bronx,new york. Thank you.
Posted by zugeily; updated 12/18/04

Need Help On What I Should So For My Baile So    

Iam having a quinceanera but i need help with my Baile sopresa can anyone help me
Posted by nana; updated 12/12/04

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (20 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 12/12/04

What Song Does Pee-Wee Sing Best...     (1 reply)

What song makes you go awww? I personaly like "NA NA NA (dulce nina) Waz yourz?
Posted by Araceli; updated 12/13/04

New Pictures - Happy To Help!    

Hi Gals, I have added some new pictures to my web site, please feel free to browse and remember that I will make whatever you would like for your special day or event. Email me I am so very happy to help! Connie - CMBCrafts2004@aol.com - you are also welcome to ...
Posted by Connie; updated 12/13/04

Down Hairstyles     (1 reply)

What up all... Will someone give me ideas or websites on hot down hairstyles!! plezzzzz! help a homegirl out!! Guerra_623
Posted by guerra_; updated 12/13/04

ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ     (6 replies)

HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO COME AND SING TO MI 15 PLZ I REALLY LOVE HIM AND I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO MI E-MAIL IS yahaira_444@hotmail.com PLZZZZZ WRITE BACK IF U HAVE INFO.
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 12/13/04

Should I Have This Song In My Quinceanera...     (1 reply)

My quince is gonna be kinnda traditional and ganster style, so for the surprise dance should i dance to "Jesus walks" the church version? If you haven`t heard it you can go to WWW.findvideos.com and search for it you probably can hear it there!! W/B as soon as ...
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 12/13/04

BEAUTIFUL QUINCEANERA DRESS FOR SALE!    

Hey guys! It`s so cool listening to all of you planning your 15! I`m gonna be 17 in a couple of weeks but I wish I could have another quinceanera! I had so much fun that day! Okay, anyway, down to business... I`m selling my quinceanera dress. It`s really pretty! It ...
Posted by Angie; updated 12/13/04

My Sweet 16 November 20, 2004     (2 replies)

I had my sweet 16 on November 20, 2004 and it definitly was the best day of my life. I started planning a year and a half before the big day because I wanted everything to be perfect. I really wanted a simple party at first concidering I`m not hispanic but alot of my ...
Posted by Courtney; updated 12/13/04

15 ANOS    

I NEED HELP IN MY QUINCENERA IN INVITATIONS AND EVRYTHING MY 15 WELL BE IN MAY 29 2005 AND MY THEM IS CINDERELLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E- MAIL ME AT SEXYGIRL156@PEOPLEPC.COM
Posted by KARINA; updated 12/14/04

Cinderella Theme     (5 replies)

We are having my sisters quinceanera next August; her theme will be Cinderella. If anyone could help us with damas dress colors, centerpieces or any other items that relate with Cinderella; her dress is going to be pink. It would be a big help. We would just like to ...
Posted by Vanessa; updated 12/15/04