Need To Find A Banquet Hall In Dallas, Texas.

Anyone have any idea about any banquet halls, ballrooms, bingo hall in dallas, texas.

Need help
Posted by Lala; updated 06/21/04

HOW ABOUT ROCKET ON CROCKET HILL AND DAVIS....... IN GRAND PRARIE THERE`S A WHOLE BUNCH LIKE CLUB AZUKITA THE HI HO AND IT KEEPS ON GOING! OH THERE`S ONE ON JEFFERSON EL TIBURON BUT I THINK ITS TOO SMALL! HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!
Posted by d_va; updated 07/15/04

Theres a place where Im Having mines its called Hotel Santa Fa on central epwy and mockingbird its 4 400 people and its a good price its around 4,000 but goes down to 3,000 something and u just go pay 500 deposit and after ur Quince they give u ur 500 dollars back it will look very beautiful when u have decoractions and everything e-mail me 4 more info @ truthugma516@yahoo.com
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/15/04

Theres the Knights of Columbus in Dallas or Arlington. I reccomend the Arlington one (My cousin paid around 1200) Its is pretty big and nice.They both have bar areas where people can buy drinks or snacks (i dont know if you have to pay extra for this though) I dont know the streets where these are locate d
Posted by Blu; updated 10/16/04

Knights of columbus is lil 2 me cause my cuz had it there and the tables were all close together i really didnt think it was all that just 2 say my opinon
Posted by Steffy; updated 10/17/04

Do yall kno any ballrooms in Garland tx?
Posted by Evelin; updated 10/19/04

YEAH THERE`S THE MOST ELEGANT ONE THERE I KNO CUZ MY AUNT HAD HER WEDDING THERE BUT ILL GET THE NUMBER FROM MY AUNT AND ILL HIT U BACK AIGHT!!
Posted by BOXING PRINCESS; updated 10/25/04

Ight gurl also the nu,ber for the cheographer /? please ..
Wats ur email well bye n thankz
Posted by Evelin; updated 10/25/04