Quinceanera Waltz

Hi i am having my daughters quinceanera on july 12.2003 and i am in need of a choreographers, we live in the san gabriel valley, if anyone no of a good one please contact me gloria0602@msn. Com

Thanks
Posted by gloria ramos; updated 01/19/03

HI, I was also in need of a choriographer and i just decided to do my own little dance. What made me write to you is my Quinceanera is on the same exact day you daughters is except my real b-day is july 14. I am having three dances Im having 1 waltz 1mexican and 1 english that i like. I have lots of moves from watching alot of dancing and t.v. Hey my quienceanera dance might not be the best in the world but a 14 year old teaching 28 teens how to dance isnt as great as it seems. Tell your daughter to do something she want have her start her practices like me im starting my practices in may in the middle of the month if any more questions you can write to me. I will give you and your daughter some moves.
Always,
Pearl Mendoza
Posted by Perla Mendoza; updated 04/21/03

We are waltz teachers, but we live in Long Beach, Ca.

We can put something nice for you, and in little time, something easy, but very very nice.

We are very affordable, and have a payment plan. If you`re interested, you can call me at (562) 234-1894 cell (562) 434-2980 home (310) 898-1100 x2735 work.
Posted by Inez and Jose; updated 04/29/03

Well I am having my Quinceanera (si dios quiere) in a year and I am planning all the things that i need. I`m designing my own dress i already know what i wan`t but i have a little bit of a problem okay i am not going to have all the 15 damas and caballeros cause i don`t want to anyways i am going to shortten it to about 7-8 but i need help in looking for the dresses that i wan`t for my girls and the suits for the guys........I already know what my little girls and little boys dresses and suits are gonna look like but i need help for my older damas.................I know what music i wan`t and of course i have to do the(Tiempo de bals) because i already been in 5 Quinceanera partys and Sweet 16 while i was growing up so ive notice a lot of beautifulllllll things but now its my turn to experience that................But all ya`ll girls who already had your Quinceanera, or going to have one can you e-male me and give me advice biggg time????????
Posted by Ariana; updated 04/30/03

I`m having a Quincianera for my daughter November 15th 2003, and I don`t know any moves. Is there a way I can get videos, and where could I find them. I live in Caldwell Idaho. I would be so happy if you can help me.
Thank you.
-diana
Posted by Diana Flores; updated 08/18/03

I`m having some trouble finding steps for my cousins waltz and i was wondering if anyone can help me
Posted by melisa; updated 08/25/03

If someone could maybe give me some names of the waltz, and anything that has to do with quinceanera, I`m haveing a big headache with center peices for the tables, decorations please help................
Posted by Rose; updated 08/26/03

I am having my quinceanera in February of 2004, I don;t know what to do for the waltz. My family and I decided to have only guys, no girls, this way I can stand out more! What should I do for the waltz?? Please write back as soon as possible
Thanks, a lot
Posted by Sara; updated 10/14/03

I saw a number if you want it its for a lady named belinda her # is 322 4557 or chalene her # is 598 6882 but for you to know it looks better when you make the dances urself that wat im doing and im doing all spanish songs cuz im hispanic
Posted by Jacky; updated 10/17/03

Hey, Next year on November 26,2004 I will be having my Quince (with gods help) and I have to admit its tough getting everything together! One of the hardest is the waltz I have no experience. I came up with this idea that Im going to have a nice soft waltz then end it with a dancy, more moving dance!! Thats the best idea so far! The best thing is that their my steps so it should be easier! I also have to worry about my dress and everyone else dress and suits!! Please if you can help my email is sgarci89@yahoo.com!thanx Susie
Posted by Susie; updated 11/19/03

Hey, Next year on November 26,2004 I will be having my Quince (with gods help) and I have to admit its tough getting everything together! One of the hardest is the waltz I have no experience. I came up with this idea that Im going to have a nice soft waltz then end it with a dancy, more moving dance!! Thats the best idea so far! The best thing is that their my steps so it should be easier! I also have to worry about my dress and everyone else dress and suits!! Please if you can help my email is sgarci89@yahoo.com!thanx Susie
Posted by Susie; updated 11/19/03

Hey if anyone knows of any song that would be perfect for a waltz please please please help me out write to me at xx1_preshus_xx1@yahoo.com if anyone know of any song ok? thanks.or reply on this page
-Jenny
Posted by Jennifer; updated 11/29/03

My cousin is a choreographer he has a lot of experience and only charges $400 for 12 practices i do not have his phone # in hand but if u write back i would give it to you

Sincerely,
Shaki
Posted by shaki; updated 10/28/04