JENNY / ZAVALA1985@YAHOO.COM I NEED UR HELP

HEY GURL HOOK ME UP WITH THAT LADY`S INFO THE ONE WHO SHOWED YA THE STEPS FOR UR QUINCE I TRIED EMAILING U BUT U DONT ANSWER IF U COULD GIVE HER NAME NUMBER AND THE COST IT WILL REALLY HELP ME!!!!

-HOLLA AT UR GURL
Posted by BOXINGPRINCESS; updated 09/23/04

Yeah i do, im in the internet like around 6-9 pm alright my instant messanger is with yahoo.

Holla if u hear me
Posted by BOXINGPRINCESS; updated 09/23/04

OF COURSE U CAN COME THE MORE PEEPS THE MORE KRUNK!!!!!!!!! YEAH I AM GOING TO HAVE CADETS THE "LATIN BOYS" CUZ THIS THATS ON THE LATIN BOYS WANTS TO TALK TO ME SO HE SAID THEY`LL DO IT FOR FREE!!!!!!!! MY FIFTEEN IS GOING TO BE AT SANTA CLARA CHURCH IF U WANT TO GO AT 10:00 AM THEN THE RECEPTION IS IN EAST DALLAS AT THE CZECH CLUB 4930 MILATARY PARKWAY FROM LIKE 6:30 TO ? TIL U DROP!!!!!!!!!! ILL GIVE U THE LATIN BOYS NUMBER NEXT I TALK TO THAT GUY O.K.

-HOLLA AT YO GURL
BOXING PRINCESS
Posted by BOXING PRINCESS; updated 10/22/04

2: boxingprincess

Aight, ima try and make it 2 ur quince.
Also hit me up with latin boys #. I met one of them at court but i didn`t get 2 talk 2 him that much cuz he was tryin 2 holla at my homegurl arica. But anyways do i need an invitation 2 get in the doors at ur reception? cuz my homegurl had a 15 and nobody could get in unless they had an invitation she had security tight at that joint.

Anyways ill talk 2 ya later

Holla, christina aka cha-cha
Posted by christina; updated 10/22/04