Quinceanera Hall (HELP PLEASE)    

Please Somebody Help Me. If U Know Abou` A Quinceanera Hall Here In Indianapolis IN. Cause I Just Can`t Found What I want So Please Somebody Help Me?
Posted by Cecilia; updated 01/13/05

QUINCEANERA SONGS     (3 replies)

Ok I was thinking, why dont we all put a whole bunch of songs that u think is good for a quinceanera, for everyones reference. Tiempo de Vals Vals de las Mariposas Marcha Truinfal de Aida La Ultima Muneca Balada para Adelina Angelbaby (its cute)
Posted by Maribel; updated 01/13/05

Quinces Songs     (1 reply)

Hey Girlz! I know this song but i can`t find the name or who sings it. It goes like this," quisas fue la primera vez que nos presentaron....mi amor....da me tu amor nina te quiero....la noche de tus quince anos me tienen....." Thanks you. BTW its guys singing it.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 01/12/05

I NEeD IDeaS FOr MY QuiNceaNeRa     (3 replies)

I am having my quiceanera on August 13th 2005 and i need a lot of help finding ideas for my centerpieces. I am going to have the cinderalla theme but in pink. If u have any ideas please email me.
Posted by cRyStaL; updated 01/12/05

Floating Candle Bowls - Hand Painted    

Hello Ladies - i added another new item on my web site - my girls say these are "sweet" so they must be okay. The one pictured has a wedding saying on it and is done in Red roses, but they can be done in any colors, themes, etc. I thought they would be pretty done in a ...
Posted by Connie; updated 01/12/05

Quincenera In Oklahoma     (4 replies)

Okay, here`s my situation. I am planning my sisters quincenera but the problem is that we live in Oklahoma and we have NO family here whatsoever. They all live in El Paso, Tx, so me and my mom will be doing this by ourselves. I`ve been to a few quinceneras when I was ...
Posted by marisela; updated 01/12/05

Texas Boyz     (1 reply)

Sey, me and my cousin are going 2 have our 15teen together and we wanted yall to be our cadets, so I was wondering if yall can do it with two girls! I have never seen a 15teen with 2 girls at the same time. So if yall could, then holla back at ya girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by marilyn; updated 01/10/05

Quinece    

My fIfteen`s in 8 months and i want a song to dedicate to my dad because he is no longer here with me and i want to dedicte something to him but something realated to the whole quience thing please help me out!!!
Posted by K.K; updated 01/10/05

Future Quinceaneras     (1 reply)

My cotilion was in Mexico a year ago. I had a lot of fun. I have a journal on the internet with alot of my pictures. I`ll be adding more to the journal. If you would like to see my journal just email me with your email address and ill send them to you. To the girls ...
Posted by Priscilla; updated 01/10/05

Quinceanera Help     (1 reply)

Hi I`ve created a website that documents the Quinces we held for my daughter tthl. I hope this will be of help to anyone planning Quinces. Please feel free to email me with any questions. My email address is crystal01@hotmail.com Website address is www.my-town....
Posted by Crystal; updated 01/10/05

FUN AIRBRUSH PAINTING For Your Guests!!!    

This is a very exciting fresh idea for custom parties and events. KIDS LOVE IT!!! ADULTS LOVE IT!!! Airbrushing custom designs and artwork on t-shirts and hats. Everything from names, cartoons to actual portraits of your invited guests. We have references, silent ...
Posted by Hector Rios; updated 01/11/05

AIRBRUSHING Names, Designs And Portraits!!!    

This is a very exciting fresh idea for custom parties and events. KIDS LOVE IT!!! ADULTS LOVE IT!!! Airbrushing custom designs and artwork on t-shirts and hats. Everything from names, cartoons to actual portraits of your invited guests. We have references, silent ...
Posted by Hector Rios; updated 01/11/05

Where     (3 replies)

Where can i find the lyrics to "La Ultima Muneca"?
Posted by Lauren; updated 01/11/05

Quinceanera Halls    

I want to know if any one knows about any halls in LA county that r decent Im having a sweet 16 and cant find anything that i like Please help!!!!!!!!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 01/11/05

Future Quinceaneras     (1 reply)

My cotilion was in Mexico a year ago. I had a lot of fun. I have a journal on the internet with alot of my pictures. I`ll be adding more to the journal. If you would like to see my journal just email me with your email address and ill send them to you. To the girls ...
Posted by Priscilla; updated 01/06/05

Valz    

Hey!!!!! My XV is coming up and i was wondering if any1 can give me names of a VALz. Thanxx
Posted by Jazmin; updated 01/07/05

What Song Is This?    

I want to find out the name of this song but all i can remember of it is when the tune of tiempo de vals comes in only it`s a little bit softer than the original one by chayanne. What song is this???
Posted by Maria; updated 01/07/05

Quinceanera Invitations/Invitaciones!    

!Buenos Dias! Daisy Days carries a wide selection of BEAUTIFUL, professionally-printed invitations for your quinceanera celebration. All of our invitations can also be printed in Spanish! For more information, go to http://tinyurl.com/6s66r (or www.daisy-days.cceasy....
Posted by Sarah; updated 01/08/05

Quincenero (sweet 15)     (3 replies)

Im doing a sweet15 and i need help with it like themes and dresses and sulvinier cordinating well everything if u have any ideas please e-mail me (oh and i want it big and huge)
Posted by lizzie; updated 01/08/05

Monogram Cake Topper    

The latest trend in weddings would make the PERFECT addition to your Quinceanera celebration. Adorn the top of your birthday cake with a monogram of your first name. All letters of the alphabet are available including an ampersand (&) for multiple letters. Visit www....
Posted by Sarah; updated 01/08/05

QuinceaƱera INVITATIONS!!!     (2 replies)

Hey! i just found out that i might actually get a 15! and i`ve been looking all over for invitations! please gimme sum good sites! Thank you so much!!!!
Posted by Maribel; updated 01/08/05

My 15th Help     (3 replies)

Well my 15th is gonna b on june 4 this year n im planning to have the cinderella theme my dress is gonna be white wif a lil babyb blue and i dont really noe wut my damas should b lyke i mean anybody got songs for my surprise dance? if anyone has someone who can show us ...
Posted by Dennise; updated 01/08/05

Quince     (1 reply)

I NEED SOME HELP!!! I NEED A POEM TO PUT INSIDE MY INVITATION FOR QUINCE IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!! ANYONE HAVE A POEM OR WHERE I CAN GET SOME?? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!
Posted by Gabby; updated 01/08/05

Who Is From The Dallas Area     (11 replies)

Hey whoever is from Dallas ,Garland etc close to theses citys please leave me yalls email ... So i can email ya bout sometin l;aters
Posted by evelin; updated 01/09/05

I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat     (5 replies)

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 01/10/05