Advice? Fast?

Hey i really need help? My parents want me to have a quinceanera i keep telling them i don`t want to have one even though i do. I`m scared i`m going to look ugly because i`m fat i weigh 180lbs. My 2 older sisters have both had one and they were skinny. My oldest sister was big but she lost alot of weight for her quinceanera and my other sister has always been skinny. I have tried to lose weight but its just so hard. IS ANYONE AROUND 180-185 LBS. THAT HAS HAD A QUINCEANERA THAT CAN SEND ME PIC. JUST TO HAVE AN IDEA OR OF A WEBSITE OR MAGAZINE JUST FOR PLUS SIZE QUINCEANERA DRESSES.???????
Posted by Jasmine; updated 06/29/05

You shouldn`t care what you look like, to tell you the truth everyone is gonna think that your the best lookin person there. I`m not that skinny either but i didn`t care the dress was tight and made me look thinner, but i am going to tell you to get comfortable clothe for your baile sorpresa, cause when i did my baile sorpresa i kept pullin on my clothe and i didn`t smile cause i didn`t think i looked good, but the dress looks good on anyone thin or big. Don`t worry about it just remember that it`s going to be your day and to tell you the truth i wish i could go back and do it all over again because it`s a day you never want to end so enjoy it and have fun.
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/29/05