Lose Weight And Lose It Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Girls,
I am thinking of having my quinceanera next June or Next December. A lot of my cousins are having quinces throughoutthis year and next and they want me to come out as a dama. I hit the 200 pounder and I am tall so you cannot tell that much. I am in love with this boy that is so so hot!!! he is a jock and I am kind of a gangster girl and I do not think he will ever notice me. He is really sweet and he is not like the other preps at all. His name is nathan and he lives in Big SPring, TX I live here too, but i am fat so I don`t think he will ever notice me. I work out but i am still fat. What should I do??? If yall have ever been on a diet, tell me how. I have tried not eating anything at all, but it is too hard.HELP???!!???!!!!????!

Thank you,
Virginia
Posted by Virginia; updated 06/16/05

Well if you want to lose weight keep exercising and eat helthy.Trust me I use to way 130 and i kept exercising and now im 98. But dont exercise to much
Posted by Hollywood; updated 06/17/05

Hey gurl well you know what if you want to lose weight thats great but always do it the right way not a bad way am actually doing extracises right now to get skin and i also weighted 200 pounds and like my quince is next year around july and am also tall so you can`t notice much either but like i want to look good that`s why i am trying to get skiny i have lost 20 pounds so far and i feel great what i do is i bought the special k and eat just once in the morning with skim milk and then later i do my extriceses for one hour and then when i am like wanting to eat something i eat a apple or peach something that has a good taste and then after passing hours i eat a salad or something that not involves oil like chicken boil or grilled and my salad and maybe if i get hungry for dinner i eat my cereal again and that`s my day routine so when you get hungry eat a apple or some kind of fruit and you`ll feel better so go for it and don`t give up you`ll get there ok well keep it up and good luck losing that weight
Posted by cristina; updated 06/17/05

Well how long have you been eating special k? and when you exercise what exaclty do you do ? do you go joggin if so how long ? 1 mile ? is that all you have you eat during a day and thas why youv losts so much weight?
Posted by annonymous; updated 06/17/05

Well i eat special k two times a day and in lunch time i eat something that doesn`t contain much fat of grams and sugar that`s mainly it oh and for the extricesing part i do one hour of this video i have it contians different extriceses that`s what i do so keep the grams of fat not much eating oh and not eating junk food that`s how i am losing weight.
Posted by cristina; updated 06/18/05

Cristina,
Thanks for the advice. Me and my mom are going to start excersicng and following your diet tomorrow. I play tennis and I practice every day with my friend Ant and I guess that can be a workout can`t it? Thank you so much and if you ever need advice from me or something, email me. Oh yeah, and give me ideas about your quinceanera next year. My email is mimbre91@aol.com Anybody that is reading this can email me too. As long as it doesn`t contain anything bad. THank you alot and I hope you email me.
Posted by Carla; updated 06/18/05

I have found a diet plan that really works. I was amazed. I looked at many diets, analyzed what worked wtih them and what didn`t work with them. I found that Atkins and South Beach does work but they are way too hard. Here is what you do. Eat a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. Have 2 snacks. Cut out all white starches from your meals (sugar, white potatoes, bread etc...) For instance, Breakfast:

Whole Grain Cereal - Honey bunches of Oats, Special K, Cheerios etc... (with skim or 2% milk)
1 piece of twelve grain toast (wheat bread or pumpernickel is great also) with honey or a little butter (its on the pyramid)
2 breakfast sausage (turkey, port, beef or veggie)
1 banana or 15 grapes or 8 strawberries
1 cup 100% juice

For a snack, you can have carrot sticks, celery sticks with a little dip or tuna salad spread. You can have fruit with yogurt. You want to have all the groups supported from the pyramid. Also never eat or exercise after 7PM. Usually, if you eat something after 7PM, you will want more or you are so close to laying down for bed. Exercising right before bed, gives you energy and appetite. Exercise in the morning, walk during lunch or before dinner. Also, don`t drink very cold water with ice, with your meal, it numbs the stomach so you really don’t know when you are full. Eat first, then after the meal drink your liquids. Watch how much you eat, your meat and sides should be no larger than the palm of your hand. Your salad can be double or triple of that, filled with as many kinds of veggies as you can eat and with a little dressing. If you feel like you want a piece of candy, eat it. Do not starve yourself, if you are deprived of a treat, you will not stick to the diet. I have found that this works and the reason that I know that it works is that I lost 100 pounds in 8 months I went from a 28 to a 16 and am still sticking to it. I walk daily for at least 3 miles (including the steps that I take in the office), I do cardio, step, treadmill an other machines. I play with children, jump rope, run, swing and all the things that we think we are too old or big for. When you were young, you were very active, when you slowed down, but still remained on the same eating path, the weight began to show. Eat like a celebrity and play like a kid. Hope this helps.
Posted by Mika; updated 06/23/05

Hey mika sorry to bather u but how much weight did u lose a month or each month please could u let me know my email is nenaq15@hotmail.com please thanks.
Posted by cristina; updated 06/23/05

My first month I lost 25 pounds but that was because I fast for the first 7 days to cleanse my system and prepare my body for the new way of eating. I drank 100% fruit juices, and water during the fast. Sometimes even having a V8 or a Slimfast shake but I exercised and did yoga and meditated during the first 7 days. From there, it was anywhere from 10 pounds to 12 pounds per month. Don`t lose too fast because you want to exercise and tone up those hanging parts so as not to need a surgical tuck. After losing the first 25 punds, then I added weights to my exercise routine, just enough to tone up.
Posted by Mika; updated 06/23/05

Hey mika,
I weight 140 lbs. But i feel fat! Even thought my friends tell me that im not is 140 lbs alot?but i wish i could get rid of the love handles that i have, but as much as i exercise i can`t! Do u know what can help me to get rid of love handles.
Also i have stretch marks on the side of my stomach and hips what do u recommend for stretch marks?
I would really apreaciate if u helped me? Thanx!
Posted by Jacquelyn; updated 06/24/05

Do key exercises. Twist your waist from side to side. Bend at the waist from side to side. Lay on your side to do sit ups. It helps the love handles. Even running or walking helps the love handles. You should at least be walking 1 to 2 miles per day and that includes all steps. Walking up and down steps, walking to the store, walking around the house to do chores. As for stretch marks, I have found that 100% olive oil helps as well as Shea Butter. All natural Shea Butter is great for stretch marks. I know because even though I was a 5 when I had my daughter 15 years ago, after I had her I got the Norplant and gained over 100 pounds. I was up to 304 pounds. I am since down to 200 and going down more. I am a Woman`s 16 but looking to be a Misses 12 and then just maintain. Also, drink Milk. Milk helps gives shape to your waist area. There is a diet called 2424.com and it is free to sign up for. They tell you movement, what to eat, how often to eat and it is great. 140 is not large, just tone up. Muscle weighs more than fat so toning up will get rid of the fat in the ab region and turn it into muscle without you losing weight. Remember, you don`t have to be a size 2 to be beautiful. Women (all women have color so this is not a black, white, hispanic thing here) have different body shapes but women of color have more curvier shapes so show off the curves ladies and remember, if you feel like having a water ice or piece of chocolate cake, eat it because you want to strive to eat better but not deprive while doing it. You will stick to a new way of eating if you don`t deprive your body of a snack. When I weigh myself (only once a month) I treat myself to my favorite snack, cheesecake but a healthy slice and with fresh fruit but it is still heaven!
Posted by Mika; updated 06/26/05

Hey Mika, Thank u so much! Im ganna follow what u have told me! But do u think that baby oil works for stretch marks also, because that`s what my friend told me to try! Well thanx anywayz!

-Jacquelyn
Posted by Jacquelyn; updated 06/28/05

Hi everybody, i was hoping u guys could help me, i am having a cotillion next year and want to lose weight. Can any body tell me of any diets?? i weigh 182 pounds but im tall i am 5ft 8 inches. I NEED HELP!! PLZ EMAIL ME AT yasmin773@yahoo.com
ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
THANKYOU
Posted by Yasmin; updated 06/28/05

Jacqueline, baby oil does not get rid of stretch marks, it has the ability to keep the skin moist, oiled, lubricated (in a way) so that your skin will stretch better without those unsightly marks. I do not have stretchmarks, not from childbirth or from gaining weight. I keep the skin lubricated and moist so that it stretches well. I also have always used shea butter and olive oil and I never allow my skin to be dry even after swimming or showering.
Posted by Mika; updated 06/29/05