CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLAN MY 15CENERA?

Okay im having my 15cenera next year in may but i really have no idea what to do. All i know is that you can have 7 or 14 girls, 7 or 14 boys, and thats pretty much it.if anyone can email me and heip me out i would REALLY appriciate it. Email- chantelperez@aol.com
Posted by MARIAH; updated 06/24/05

Thanks but i need to know more. If you can help me that would be great. What you told me helped but only allite but thanks anyway.
Posted by MARIAH; updated 06/25/05

Hey gurl wad up im vivi.my 15 is nexy year 2 in may so.....!!!!! well,ur supposed to have a song that u dancw with ur dad(waltz),a court song usually waltz(u can do more then one,1 song waltz and another 1 reggeaton merrengue or something)ur supposed to give out the invitations for las damas and guyz about 5 or 6 months before the quince so they have enough time to practice the dance and shop for their dresses and tux(whateva)...do u know where ur having the party? if u dont start looking now so u will have it reserved and ready(try to look for a ballroom that includes food,dj,and photography)it comes out cheaper!!!some people have like a reception before the party at church but u dont have to(im not!!!)whats ur theme?alote of things have to do with the theme like the color of the dresses(mine is cinderella and las damas dresses are baby blue and mine is white the guyz is white and baby blue)or how u decorate the room,the food...etc!!! i dunno write me back here with thing i can help u with,and if i was any help at all?!!!

P.s write back soon k
What are u?,whens ur b day goodluck write back soon!!!
Posted by Colombiaz Shorty; updated 06/25/05

Hey well thanks alot. It helped alot. Im having mine somewhere in forest park. It has a cater,decorations.and some other stuff. Its pretty big and cheap. Now the only thing i need help with is tha orders of the dances. My theme is gonna be pink flowers or something pink because my grandma makes BEAUTIFUL center piecies and all i know is that they are gona be pink. So thanks a million!
Posted by MARIAH; updated 06/26/05

Hi, My name is Alicia and I would like to help you plan your Quinceanera it would be an honor. I would like you to give us a call toll fee @ 866-773-1202 and we hope to hear from you Thank you Fabulous Party Designs, LLC
Posted by Alicia; updated 06/28/05