Love Advice

Hey i met this guy and i really liked him we were at a family party and we danced together the whole night. Later we would sneek away from all the noise and go to the front and jus talk. Before i left he asked me for my number he kissed me on the cheek and i returned the kiss. He also asked for my number. He called me two days later. We talked on the phone for atleast a month because he lives 45 min. Away from where i live. Whenever i went to my cousins house he would go to see me, he asked me out at my cousins house and i said yes. We went out but then broke up because of the distance and we stayed friends we continued to talk ont he phone, for at least one more month then we started e-miailing each other we would send poems to each other and one day he just stoped calling and stopped e-mailing me so i jus want your advice to help me decide whether he ever liked me or not because after we broke up he said that he still wanted to be friends and he still wanted to talk to me so i really dont know because now he dont even call me and he doesnt e-mail me so i dont know whether i should call or email him or jus forget about him.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/14/05

H3Y GURL... PU3S I THINK THAT PROBABLY H3 HAS A GURL... AND MAYB3 H3`S 2 BUSY TALKING 2 H3R ... W3LL I DONT THINK U SHOULD CALL HIM... L3T HIM CALL U 1ST...
Posted by Brenda; updated 07/14/05

Yeah that is what i thought because after we broke up he still called me. But then he stopped. And my cousin told me that she heard that he liked some other chick.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/14/05

SO YEAH, WELL IN MY LITTLE LETTER I SAID THAT THE BOY I WAS SEEING STOPPED CALLING ME AND DIDNT EMAIL ME, WELL JUST RECENTLY I SENT HIM AN EMAIL JUST ASKING HOW HE WAS AND HE EMAILED ME BACK, SO NOW SHOULD I ASK HIM WHY IT TOOK HIM SO LONG TO TALK TO ME?
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/28/05

Well if i was you i would wait 4 the next time u go 2 your cousin`s house cuz then u can see him n person n talk 2 him
Posted by avia; updated 07/30/05