*~SiNgLe CaDeTs~*

Dis is only for the cadets!!! Sexy fine a$$ guys & those of you dat are ugly too. I know so many girls that want a cadet. Some want a boyfriend others just want one night that they will neva forget. What ever your type I know em. Even I want one! So guys if you got a single homeboy help me out & tell him wuz ^.
Xx_TristeMariposa_xX@yahoo.com
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/30/05

Hey mariposa this is true i want 1 too and so do da rest of r homegurls so guy`s send ur e-mail adress and ya cell # we`ll b callin u
Christina
A.k.a
INA
Posted by Christina; updated 07/30/05

Hey mariposa r u single cause im looking for a gurlfriend
Posted by benito; updated 07/30/05

Hey wuz up well im single and looking for dat one gurl or for someone who wunts to try going together im 5`10 135 lbs brown eyes braided hair moreno but not dark sum six pack and chest and arms and love to dance im not gay by da way so email me (YOSHI) is my nickname so if yall interested email me at crazypayasito@yahoo.com and oh yeah i go to Thomas Jefferson High school on walnut hill and please no hoes who play guys been thru it befoe and hate it so email me
Posted by Yoshi; updated 07/30/05

Hey guyz..., ya im single & hate it so I am doing my best to find a guy that can fix that. I aint a 304 & would neva cheat. So dont worry bout that. Well let me know what kinda gurl that you like. Dont leave out any details!!! Bcuz even if I aint the gurl 4 you I will do my best to get one 4 you.

Hey mariposa so whats up with the hook up call me

Sry boi..., muh gurlz left me to go to a party & i just got bac 4rm the movies...Um what do you have planned 4 tomorrow bcuz I aint @ my crib & my cel phone jus died.

I dont know what im going to do 2morrow why

Bcuz i wuz gonna call you....do u have an email address???

NO but u can call me 2morrow at any time

Aight then i will call u lata.

Hey gurl maybe we can hook up cause im looking for a gurl that wont cheat on me so maybe 2morrow we can talk about that

Aight well just to make sure that I am the one that you should be tryn to holla @ & not my homegurl....wut do you want ur gurl to look like?? I mean everything from head to toe.
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/31/05

I like a gurl thats funny and pretty and not that tall like between 5.3 and 5.6 and a nice body and with some pretty eyes
Posted by benito; updated 07/31/05

Hey guy`s we want details #`s and E-mail adresses don`t forget to say ur age so we know whitch homegurl 2 get u with k oh and if u can send pic`s ya`ll got mariposa`s E-mail so heres mine lilangel7790@yahoo.com Allwayz
Christina
A.k.a
INA
Posted by Christina; updated 07/31/05

And don`t worry we ant no 304`s k
INA

Im 15 how old is mariposa
Posted by benito; updated 07/31/05

Oh and if ur looking 4 a certain age pleas tell us so we can hook it ^

INA