NEW GROUP

New cadet group "g town boys" straight outta east garland we coming soon baby and we wanna tell the dallas dream boys that we saw them niggaz perform and they got a good mix butg they sorry , they aitn got nun on g town boyz.....coming soon. P.s We gon be at the halloween blowout
Posted by JOEY; updated 09/27/05

Haha man, i love to here are out there and well its funny
Cause ya nigglets have herd and seen us but all we here is that take all the rejects that we and other good groups like SS or LIC dont want....so i guess if ya wanna say we sorry, tha only way to see is to battle us and we down for ...wheneva, whereva......so if u wanna have balls and talk s**t then back it up or the shut the f**k up....aight laters..........DDB
Posted by DDB; updated 09/27/05

I say yall do battle it out so yall can stop talking smack and get the fact straight .........my vote goes for either DDB or the new Breaker Habbits
Posted by KrunkLatina; updated 10/03/05

Hey whoever said to have a battle or blowout in garland thats a good idea and all those little want2be cadet groups or little groups come up and step up to us. The DALLAS DREAM BOYZ. If all u do is talk and never show what u got then back down. Later
Posted by DDB; updated 10/03/05

So WHENS blowout??? i wanna see some a** shakin!
Posted by krunklatina; updated 10/03/05

What dallas dream boys and g town boys need to do is to come to the Halloween Costume blowout Oct. 21 at Migueleno and show wat ya really got because their would be battleing all night long and theirs going to b other crews so that way ya`ll can battle anybody that steps out.. Dont miss it... ITs going to be krunk!!!!
Posted by Manny; updated 10/03/05

How much does the Blow Out cost????????
Posted by Morena; updated 10/04/05

WHERE IS MIGUELENO`S AT??????
Posted by krunklatina; updated 10/04/05

Ladies before 10 will come in free..... And with costume is $5 and without is $10.. Migueleno is on davis infront of the Conejo bus station..
Posted by Manny; updated 10/04/05