I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince
But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat
Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 09/30/04

Abby,

Sorry to hear that you are having to make a tough decision. Unfortunately, you will probably need to begin your prenatal care soon, and that will probably mean that you will need to tell your parents.

I can`t imagine how stressed out you must be. I hope that things work out well for you.

There`s a cool forum (doesn`t sell anything--just for chit chat) for QuinceaƱeras at http://www.poorgirlsquinceanera.com.

Good Luck.
Posted by Y; updated 09/30/04

Yeah well how old are you yes well i think you should tell your perants first before anything bad happenas and then they find out that you are lust pray and you will be oky
Posted by lynn; updated 10/10/04

You need to tell your parents, they are the only ones that could help you right now. Is not going to be easy but you need to talk to both of them ASAP.

Good Luck
Posted by Susy; updated 10/10/04

Tell your parent now befor you get in more trouble or before they find out from someone else tell them now
Posted by laura; updated 10/12/04

Well as i said tell your parent wat happend.also talk to the fater of the baby and also tell the parent of the father so that they can suport you economicly oh and how old is the father?
Posted by laura; updated 10/12/04

Hey mija well for first I`m not a gurl k! but i do know this, I`ve gone with this with my x-girlfriend. I mean she went through it i was just supporting her. She was about to have her 15 as well but we talked and we thought we should tell them. Truth is, yes they flipped out and were hella pist off..... But you know what they stood behind her after worse. So if you are gonna keep that baby, my advice is mami is to just tighten hands and say it because they will be more hurt at the end if you kept it from them. They`ll be like on top of that this! you know what i`m saying? I mean at the end you`ll just look like a fool infront of everybody, uncles, friends, cousins etc. You know! i dont mean to be messed up or anything but i was searching for some info on preagnacy because my girl is preagnet and i came across your post. So i hope this helps and you make a wise choise. Wish you the best and if you wanna chat or somethin then just reply back k ! remember you got a new friend that stands behind you in prayers. PEACE.....
Posted by Israel; updated 01/08/05

CONGRAGULATIONS!!!!! girl if i was you i would just tell them.its going to be hard to tell them but at least they`ll know and you wont feel bad for having the 15. They could probably get some of their money back and save it to help you with the baby. Girl good luck
Posted by Sabina; updated 01/31/05

Well r u planning to keep the baby we think u should and tell ur parents even if they do cancel ur 15nera because the babies health is more important than just one night and yea its gonna be hard but try ok luv u and take care we support u on ur choice feel free 2 w/b luv Perla & Ana
Posted by Perla & Ana; updated 01/31/05

Hey girl I was 15 when I found out I was pregnat and now im 17 I found out I was 2 months before my sweet 16 and I told my parents ofcorse I never had my sweet sixteen but i had a pretty baby girl I thinku should tell your parents so they can get some money for the doctor fees and other things you will need to have this baby
Posted by Jessica; updated 10/05/05