Quince Songs

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 09/17/05

I am searching for quincenera songs for the waltz and father-daughter dance. Thanks
Posted by Linda; updated 09/17/05

Im lookin` 4 sum songs 2 plz send them 2 nenalvsricky@aol.com
Posted by marlene; updated 09/17/05

Can u give me some quince song ideas please and email me!!! polease!!!
Posted by Anna; updated 09/18/05

Hi im anel im 14 and im in a hurry to find 15 songs my b-day is in 3 months can u help me by giving me the website please that would mean alot to me
Posted by anel torres; updated 09/19/05

Can you plz send me the website. It would be a big help and really mean alot to me.
Thanks so much!
Adriana
(ATIJERINA7@SATX.rr.com)
Posted by Adriana; updated 09/26/05

I am very interested in this web-site and the songs. Thanks!
Posted by Yvonne; updated 09/26/05

Can you please e-mail me the website at fmolina_2000@hotmail.com. Thanx!
Posted by fmolina; updated 10/01/05

Hey my birhtdays in a coupl months n im looking for those songs for the dances..so kud u email me the website....thnx!
Posted by sandra; updated 10/01/05

HEy can yOU GIvE mE tHE WeBSitE CaUSe im HAviNg mInEs ON jUly 29. SO PlEAzE hElp me OuT sEND It to
Liliasolis@sbcglobal.net
Posted by prISCiLLA; updated 10/02/05

Hey i would like u to give tha website for tha pic. Just email me @ villelacatherine@yahoo.com
Posted by catherine; updated 10/03/05

My nieces sweet 15 is this Saturday and she can`t find a good song, she wants the same song her sister had for her quinceanera but we don`t no the name of the group so please send me the e-mail asap so maybe I can find it for her.
Posted by Patrick; updated 10/03/05

Thanks for the offer. Please send the song list to jaime447@hotmail.com; you`re awesome.
Posted by Jaime; updated 10/05/05