Quinceanera     (3 replies)

I`m in the process of planning my daughter`s Quinceanera, which is coming up in August 2006. I would like to see what type of information you have to offer and see how it would help me make this stressful planning run smoothly.
Posted by Rosie; updated 11/24/05

Despreat     (1 reply)

Hi my name is lucy and i am so despreat and i need to find a church for my 15 anos..... I try anything i could but i can`t find nothin`. I am asking for some kind help from all of you. If you want to help me. E-mail me at (babygirl15@misabueso.com) once again please i ...
Posted by Lucy; updated 11/24/05

Iz There A Dallas Fantazy Boy Kru B/C They Aint ORIGINAL    

Iz there a Dallas Fantazy boy Kru b/ the ORIGINAL FANTAZY BOYZ r from IRVING!!!!!!!!!!! Wutz up with all this people takin up kruz name like Latin Ilusion 2?? well i was just wonderin yup! Whens tha next blowout???
Posted by Miz Hoochie ; updated 11/22/05

NEED A JOB    

Im 14 and need a job. IMhard working and in despirt need for a job so if anyboby or any store need me to work for them I will be willing thanks.
Posted by Brittian; updated 11/23/05

What Should I Do?    

My quince anos is almost here. But the problem is that i haven`t found a church. I need a church that is in tempe or in phoenix. Im desperate.
Posted by Lucy; updated 11/23/05

Sweet Sixteen Dresses    

Where can I find a royal blue dress(a quinceanera dress) that i can wear for my sweet sixteen. If you have any suggestions then email me at SexyRayne91@aol.com. Thanks a lot.
Posted by Shawnee; updated 11/24/05

Interested In Cinderella Theme Or Butterfly Theme     (1 reply)

Hello my name is Ida Morrison, I have a Quinceanera shop in San Antonio, Texas. We speacialize in Weddings,and debutes. We customize variety of cake stands, such as the carriage cakestands, butterfly cakestands, moon cakestands, doll cakestand and many more. We have ...
Posted by Ida Morrison; updated 11/21/05

Need Help To Make A Sweet 15 Mardi Gras Theme     (2 replies)

My cousins wants a mardi gras theme for her sweet 15. Do you know a site where i can view and get ideas from.
Posted by Elaine; updated 11/21/05

November 18 Blowout    

Does anybody have pictures from da november 18 blowout?.....if yall do send them to samantha_18_90@hotmail.com...or do yall know a website dat has pictures from it? thanx
Posted by sexydallasguh; updated 11/22/05

Cadets    

U know when ur in big town in devine catering u have to get latin extreme for the crunkest s**t.
Posted by jr; updated 11/22/05

Help My Mejor Amiga Quinceanera This Saturday!!!    

Hi my name is Alicia. My friend Fatima is having her Quinceanera on Saturday November 26th, 2005. I feel so bad because I am her best friend, and I am not coming out. Originally I was supposed to but, I could not pay for the dress because it was way to expensive. I am ...
Posted by alicia; updated 11/22/05

Quince Anos    

I am 50% puerto rican and I do not know if I should have a sweet 15 because I am not full hispanic. What should I do?
Posted by Alicia; updated 11/22/05

4 All The Cadet Groups From DTB (o.c.)    

This is from D TOWN BOYZ (O.C.) This is for all the cadet groups out there that want 2 help us dtb o.c., i.b., and t.k., with and event that we are going to have where we are going to collect toys for the kids that need them if u intrested in helping us call ...
Posted by D tOwn Boyz O.C.; updated 11/22/05

DALLAS DREAM BOYZ ON CH.5 @ 6PM **NOV.22,2005**     (1 reply)

Dallas Dream Boyz will once again be on TV!!!!!!!!! for everyone that missed the telemundo specail, u can catch them again.... Today nov. 22, 2005 @ 6PM on CH.5..... On there second specail, for NBC...specail thanks to Nigel Wheeler from NBC CH 5, for yet another ...
Posted by DallasDreamBoyz; updated 11/22/05

Want Info Bout Famous Creations     (6 replies)

Hey what it do ya`ll? If ya`ll want to book FAMOUS CREATIONS u get a hold of their manager/choreographer through me. You can contact me at swtangel2004u@yahoo.com Their choreographer can also teach u other dances and if you dont want cadets he can also teach your court ...
Posted by Jenn; updated 11/19/05

Dallas Dream Boyz First Blow Out     (10 replies)

To all FINE Ladies!!! Come and support the New Flavor of Dallas "The Dallas Dream Boyz" we are going to be at the Latin Boyz Blow out on November 18. We are going to be performing in our first blow out along with IB, DTB,DLC, SSC, to all the ladies that have seen us ...
Posted by DDB; updated 11/19/05

My XV (Pictures)    

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 11/20/05

I NEED HELP WITH COLORS!!    

Hi...I want a baby blue dress. But im not sure if i should have my decorations babyblue and silver or babyblue and white?? And if i do get either color what color dresses should my damas have??
Posted by Marissa; updated 11/21/05

Quinceanera By THalia    

I need to buy the song quinceanera by Thalia but I can`t find it nowhere....my sisters 15 is next months. We have the song but the CD we have is all scratched up so we need a new one. PLease help!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Patty; updated 11/21/05

Sweet 16 Or A Sweet 15    

Dose anyone know Do you have to have a a church ceremony because some of my friends said that you do a candle ceremony instead of a church ceremony but is required to have a church ceremony and what catholic church in dallas texas gives you sacerments at the same ...
Posted by Amber; updated 11/20/05

Stoopid Guy     (1 reply)

I went out with this kid named jack. He broke up with me and completely broke my heart. I asked him out again and he said no. Then, he asked out two of my friends. At one of the school dances, he slow danced with one of the girls he was rejected by. But, when we were ...
Posted by Ro Ro; updated 11/21/05

Cinderella Theme     (1 reply)

Email me anytime I have a lot of unique and elegant items for any Cinderella theme. Flutes, Centerpieces and more. CMBCrafts2004@aol.com You may also see some of my work at Www.cmbcrafts.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party ...
Posted by Connie; updated 11/21/05

FAMOUS CREATIONS VS. DEM BOYZ     (3 replies)

Man we had a great crowd at RIDGMAR MALL !!! Special hello to all the cowtown ladiez who showed us some love. Stay tuned for our next event coming up soon. NOW LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT....HMMMM....M ! Ok Now you FC boys AKA Famous Creations Where you at ? You sure ...
Posted by SPAZ (DEM BOYZ); updated 11/21/05

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey Guys!! I`m planning my 15. I`m having 8 girls and 8 guys. They are my closest friends and I wanna give them something as a thankyou for helping me out, but I dont know what to give them. If you can give me some idas that will be so great of you. Gracias!!
Posted by Lillian; updated 11/21/05

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I am planning my daughter`s 15 years old for next July 2006, only 7 months and I need help. Would you please send me a copy of your Quinceanera planning guide free. Thanks,__Antonio H.
Posted by Antonio; updated 11/21/05