QUINCE    

IZ NE BODY (CADETEZ) GOIN 2 A 15TH ON DECEMBER 10TH IN GARLAND N DA GRLZ NAME IZ JESSICA
Posted by RED~RIDA; updated 12/02/05

QUINCE    

IZ NE BODY (CADETEZ) GOIN 2 A 15TH ON DECEMBER 10TH IN GARLAND
Posted by RED~RIDA; updated 12/02/05

The Best Daddy Daugher Song    

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 12/01/05

Dance    

I dont live with my dad and he wont b in my 15 wat should i do. U need ur dad for most of the stuff like the first dance and he has to put on ur shoes please help
Posted by ana; updated 12/02/05

I Need Sond's    

Hey well my quience is coming up next year and so im trying to get the planning done early but i need help finding some song`s can eny one help me please?
Posted by amanda; updated 12/02/05

Free Quinceanera Booklet     (1 reply)

Has anyone gotten the free planning guide, I am going crazy trying to figure out where to start with my daughters quinceanera and had hoped this would help me but I have received nothing. Has anyone received it. Thanks.
Posted by Sulema; updated 12/02/05

The 1 In All Dallas    

Hay xv do u need the best sonido in todo dallas well u will need el sonido tambo mixx este sonido tine todo para el evento social el mejor show de luzies y musica para todo el evento hit us up at:214-405-6418
Posted by Tambo; updated 11/27/05

TEXAS BOYZ Are Now LATIN X-TREME     (17 replies)

Just wanted to let yall know that we are now changing to LATIN X-TREME and dont think that is bad cause we are going to have the same moves and all that good stuff so expect some goodstuff coming from us. We dont want to lose our friends and all those that know us. ...
Posted by ANDREW; updated 11/27/05

QUINCEANERAS     (15 replies)

Futuras Quinceaneras my name is Alejandro and I do coreographies for your waltzes. If you don`t have a dance instructor yet and live in Southern California or the Los Angeles area, let me know and I`ll teach you for a reasonable price. All you have to do is email me ...
Posted by Alejandro; updated 11/28/05

Quinceanera Somg    

*if n e body knows a good mexican waltz song i can dance with my dad please email me*
Posted by anakarina; updated 11/28/05

Can I Have A Copy?    

Could you please send me a quinceanera guide...it would be a great help to plan my daughters quinces in august.
Posted by Gabrielle; updated 11/29/05

Need A Job!!!     (2 replies)

I am a 15 year old girl w/ an average body, decent looking face, a great dancer (fast learner) and i need a job!!! plz help me!!! (ill send some picz) I`ve been in 5 quinceaners and currently in 2. For more info. Email me at Mz_Sancha_214@yahoo.com
Posted by Crystal G.; updated 11/29/05

Re: Cadets    

Hey Miguel, you know who I`m, well I just want to say hi to you and I`m gonna call you today to see what`s going on with you we don`t talk anymore, BABY. To the rest of the D-Town boyz HOLLA ya`ll are really good dancers especially the ones who really know how to shake ...
Posted by SV; updated 11/29/05

15 Year Old     (1 reply)

Hi, I`m having my daughter`s 15 year old February 18, 2006, can yall email some ideas as far as, songs, speeches or whatever else yall think I need.
Posted by Patti; updated 11/29/05

Help Me With My Quince Plz     (1 reply)

Me pueden ayudar porfavor mi quincenera va ser para en abril o en junio. No estoy muy segura pero quisiera saber si me pudieran dar un website onde pudiera encontrar cansiones para bailar con mi papa, mis abuelitos y ideas. Yo a estado buscando pero no doy a encontrar. ...
Posted by Stephanie ; updated 11/24/05

Check Out More Sweet 16's At MySweet16online.com    

Hi, it`s me Elaine, from MySweet16online.com. Check out more Sweet 16 posts. Enter keycode my16ek7w to see a Sweet 16 WebSpace. Check us out at http://www.mysweet16online.com
Posted by Elaine Paredes; updated 11/24/05

Music     (1 reply)

Does anybody know how much does it cost for conjunto atardecer to perform at a party? Send me an e-mail at Arvillazana@yahoo.com And if someone has the # please send it to me thanks
Posted by Araceli; updated 11/25/05

Quinces     (2 replies)

Hello! I`am planning my daughter`s quinces, I just have the ballroom, and her dress, please tell me what else do I need, I`am getting crazy. I will appreciate your help. Thanks very much, Alba
Posted by Alba; updated 11/26/05

Want To Know Whens The Next Contest For All The Cadets    

I want to see if i can get to be a dancer with ya`ll.and when is ya`ll next contest against all of the other cadets/dancers.
Posted by krystle ; updated 11/26/05

Wire Cinderella Carriages    

We at Creative Invitations/Party Favors are here to make your next party “one to remember”. We now carry a complete line of special “party theme” from invitations to the favors to the centerpiece. Everything you need to dress-up your next event. Please visit our ...
Posted by creativefavors; updated 11/27/05

I'm Going To Be A Dama In My Friends Quinceanera But...     (1 reply)

My best friend is having a quinceanera, and she named me a dama, and im so excited ans i cant wait! But I`m african american so i have no clue what gift i should give, what to do, or how to act!!! Can anyone give me a quick but detailed discrpition of what I`m supposed ...
Posted by kk; updated 11/27/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (20 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 11/27/05

My Fifteen Pics!!     (5 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 11/27/05

Quinceanera     (3 replies)

I need help, I need to find damas dresses for my quince. I want them to be black and white. But they need to be in budget you know what I`m sayin?Between $60-$115 Maybe somebody knows a website or something? MY Quince isn`t until May 6, 2006 but I really need to get ...
Posted by Brittanya; updated 11/27/05

Quinces    

Hi my name is Lily and I would like to know if there is somebody that has information on how to plan a quinces. Please e-mail me at nicahottie_619@hotmail.com
Posted by Lillian ; updated 11/27/05