I Need Help Wit Ma Damas Colors     (1 reply)

I dunno wat colors should be!!! ma dress is gonna be white and gold!!!
Posted by lia; updated 08/16/07

Help Me!!!!     (2 replies)

There is 2 more months for my 15 nd i really need you to help me out here please this is a really speacil day for me....
Posted by judy munoz; updated 08/16/07

Sweet Sixteen Help     (1 reply)

Hey everyone, I need help :\ My Sweet 16 is in a week and i need help picking out a song for my aunts and uncles. If you have any that would be good please help me out (except We Are Family, that`s an obvious haha.) And, if you have any suggestions about montage ...
Posted by Meg; updated 08/15/07

Song     (1 reply)

Hey im looking for a song for my surprise dance, i dont think i want regaeton though.
Posted by evelyn; updated 08/15/07

Chambelan Who Should I Choose Best Friend Or Boyfriend     (1 reply)

I think that you should have your besfriend as your chambelan de honor because later on when you break up with your boyfriend you will regret haveing thoes pictuers of him on your quince
Posted by martha; updated 08/15/07

I Live In Northern Denver Where Can I Have A Quinceanera    

Im looking for Venues in Denver, Aurora, or Broomfield? Does anyone know of any please help.
Posted by Chris; updated 08/16/07

Wire Cake Holder That Is Shaped Like A Fan     (2 replies)

I am looking for a Fan style wire cake holder that holds 14 cakes for a quinceanera. I`ve seen the cinderella carriage, I`ve seen a babyshower umbrella and even a glass slipper, I need the Fan. HELP! I know there is a vendor in chicago (Frankie imports) that sells to ...
Posted by Liz; updated 08/14/07

QUINCE THEMES     (6 replies)

I am having a huge quince but im a very traditional & elegant girl. I want a theme that is very elegant, and not too colorful. I dont want bright colors or anything. Every girl does cinderella so i want something different yet very elegant. No beach themes or jungle or ...
Posted by Cristina; updated 08/14/07

Quinceanera Songs!!    

Does n-e-1 know of any good instrumental songs for a flower girl to walk to? Jade
Posted by jade; updated 08/14/07

Damas     (1 reply)

Hey W3ll im haviin my quince this year on december just 4 months 4rm now but im not sure what color i should have my damas dress if mine is aqua Please give me sum ideas ???
Posted by Ruby; updated 08/15/07

NEED Quinceanera Choreographer For PORTLAND OREGON Area    

NEED Quinceanera Choreographer for PORTLAND OREGON area please...im having my daughter quince in November 2007
Posted by Judy; updated 08/14/07

I NEED HELP PLANING MY QUINCEANERA     (4 replies)

Ok so I`m having a sweet 15 on july 08 and I`m going for a princess theme. I wanted my colors to be pink and white but my mom said they wur "over used" so I`m using the colors orange and yellow. Does anybody have any suggestions for my invitations and table ...
Posted by YASMIN; updated 08/15/07

CHAIR COVERS $2.00    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 08/15/07

Beauty & The Beast Party Favors    

I need help with party favor ideas for my quince/sweet 16 which is gonna be in july. My theme is beauty & the beast, thanks
Posted by evelyn; updated 08/15/07

Star Theme!     (3 replies)

I wuz in mah bf 15 and she used artificial roses to make like a arc for her grand entrence. So I want Stars as my theme and I wanted to use like wands for my entrance... Does anyone know where I could purchase them?( if i don`t find them I have to do it HAND-MADE :-p)
Posted by Thalia; updated 08/12/07

QUiNC3AN0S PARTi     (1 reply)

W3LL MY M0M WANTS M3 T0 HAV3 MY QUiNC3 N THiS RANCH WiTH0UT CHAMB3LAN3S N i WANT DAMAS N CHAMB3LAN3S WHAT SH0ULD i D0 WRiT3 BACK A.S.A.P
Posted by KARN; updated 08/12/07

My Quince     (3 replies)

My quince is until june of 2008 but as i dont know any thing on how to start or my mom either i have had lots of cousins that had there quince but i want it different ,nice ,as i have been the one more with less money but my mom will help in every thing i live in ...
Posted by vianey; updated 08/13/07

Which Songs Should I Choose For My Surprise Dance?     (3 replies)

Well my 15 is coming up [jan. Of `08] And i DO NOT want to have a song[reggeaton or whatever] First i odnt like it second its kinda burned out Anywyas i was thinking of making a dance between the era of the 60`s and the 80`s But i do not know hwat songs i ...
Posted by brenda; updated 08/13/07

YOU'RE THE BOSS - CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES & FAVORS!    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for your QUINCEANERA. You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let me ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/13/07

QUINCEANERA SONGS     (20 replies)

Ok I was thinking, why dont we all put a whole bunch of songs that u think is good for a quinceanera, for everyones reference. Tiempo de Vals Vals de las Mariposas Marcha Truinfal de Aida La Ultima Muneca Balada para Adelina Angelbaby (its cute)
Posted by Maribel; updated 08/13/07

Quince    

I need lots of help. We are having a huge quince for my husband`s sister. I`m the madrina de Brindis. I want to give her the most precious champaign glasses. I also want to give some party favors. I was thinking like customized shot glasses for the padrinos and ...
Posted by Jessika; updated 08/13/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY     (1 reply)

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/13/07

WILL THIS WORK OUT?     (2 replies)

HEY! CAN Y`ALL PLEASE HELP ME ON FINDING A NICE DANCE FOR ALL CHAMBELANES AND ONLY TWO DAMAS? WILL IT EVEN WORK OUT... I WAS TOLD THAT IT WOULD BE UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT... OR SHOULD I JUST GO WITH CHAMBELANES?
Posted by NYDIA; updated 08/13/07

Looking For A Cd     (4 replies)

I am looking for the cd were the baby giggles in the start of the music and its piano with the baby giggling at the end I need the name who its from for the waltz.
Posted by ruth; updated 08/13/07

Quince Supplies High Quality Low Cost    

I have high quality quince supplies at a low cost... Including supplies to make your centerpices, recuerdos and caspias. I also carry quince sets in precious moments, tinkerbell and cinderella. Ramos and headpieces available. If you are interested in seeing picutes and ...
Posted by sonia; updated 08/14/07