Your Message    

Please email me directly at angela@perryphoto.com
Posted by Angela; updated 10/16/07

Silk Zoots???    

Eh pos mah colors are going to be Baby Blue and Silver. I already have my dress (baby blue) and I wanted to get my chambelans zoot suites. What I had first planned was a grey suite with a silver tie. But then I started wondering if there are suites that are made out of ...
Posted by Thalia; updated 10/16/07

Song For A Sister And Brother To Dance At Sweet16     (2 replies)

I am looking for a song for a brother and sister can dance at a sweet sixteen.
Posted by jessie; updated 10/16/07

Planning A Quince Or Sweet 16    

Planning a Quince or Sweet 16? We can help! Don`t see it as an extra expense or luxury you can`t afford, We offer great prices for our planning services. We offer consultation packages for those of you who live out of our region, This package includes consultations, ...
Posted by Celia Barrios; updated 10/16/07

DADDY YANKEE    

I would like daddy yankee 2 be in ma 15 please contact me I have a budget andI live in miami
Posted by VIVIAN ROSALES; updated 10/16/07

Sweet 16    

I need help with the sweet 16 speech i dont have any idea at all? Please send it to me... Thank you
Posted by julia; updated 10/16/07

Winterwonderland Sweet 16     (3 replies)

I am planning a sweet 16 for next december of 2008 and i know where I want to have the party and i know what the theme will be (winterwonderland) I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to help me plan the best sweet sixteen with favor ideas, and decorations. Thanks!
Posted by krista; updated 10/16/07

VERY UNIQUE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for your very special day. All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/16/07

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hola Mi llamo Olivia I was wondering can anyone have a quince? See i am turning 15 in November and I would really like to have one, my fatehr has some peurto rican in him but since i don`t know him my mom is having second thoughts, I really want one, i don`t want a ...
Posted by Olivia Maria; updated 10/16/07

Beauty Andthe Beast Wedding     (1 reply)

My theme for my wedding is beauty and the beast . I would like a dome center piecewith the rose, any ideas on how to do it and ideas on favors
Posted by evelyn; updated 10/16/07

TRULY UNIQUE WAYS TO DRESS UP YOUR QUINCEANERA    

Hello I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for your very special day. All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/16/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY,CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/16/07

Muy Especial    

I already know the song "muy especial" but i can`t find the cd or place where i can download it. Can someone help? i`m choreographing my cousin`s quinceanera and i REALLY need this cd or song. Please help!!! quinceanera is nov 07`. Fort worth, tx
Posted by rosa; updated 10/16/07

**MASSAGE**    

Had a hard day? Need to relax? Are you looking for something unique to bring to your party or event? Then a Massage Therapist is what you`re looking for! My name is Susy Ortiz, I offer a number of different massage services, along with body scrubs and body wraps. ...
Posted by Susana Ortiz; updated 10/16/07

Quinceneras Gowns Webs    

Need to find webs for my two girls L.A. Area stores Thank you..
Posted by ninfa; updated 10/07/07

Need Quinceanera Speech & Daddy Yankee Info    

Need the quinceanera speech ASAP & Daddy Yankee info
Posted by ritzy; updated 10/07/07

Try Outs    

Hey wats up u boys! what i need to do if i want to become a latin boy?
Posted by claudio rivas; updated 10/08/07

I Need Help With A Theme     (1 reply)

My name is arianna and i will be haven my quince next year in august i really need help with a theme!!!
Posted by Arianna; updated 10/08/07

Little Mermaid Theme     (4 replies)

Hi, my client is interested in having her daughter come out of a seashell for her quince but I have no idea where to find this prop. I`ve tried everything for searches on the internet and nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated on where to find a ...
Posted by Monday; updated 10/08/07

Help!!! Favors For Church     (2 replies)

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to give out at the church for a quinceanera??? I am on a blank!!!
Posted by Princess; updated 10/08/07

20% OFF QUINCEANERA INVITATIONS & MORE!!!!    

Welcome to Yvonne`s Invitations & Favors! We make dreams reality at the touch of a button :) Order your invitations/announcements and Save-The-Dates with us and receive 20% OFF YOUR ORDER PLUS RECEIVE A FREE GIFT!!! Www.yvonnesinvitations.cceasy.com Www....
Posted by Yvonne; updated 10/08/07

30% OFF HOLIDAY GREETINGS!!!    

YVONNE`S HOLIDAY STORE & MORE... Www.Yvonnesholiday.ccholiday.com Order your Holiday Greeting Cards & Photo Cards now through October 15th and receive 30% OFF!!! FAST SHIPPING!!!! Www.Yvonnesholiday.ccholiday.com Visit our page for more info: Discount ...
Posted by Yvonne; updated 10/08/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/11/07

Need A DJ For Your Quinceanera?    

You can choose the type of DJ best suited for your event. You will receive: * experienced DJs * exciting and fun DJs to keep your party going * Special lighting, commentary, * awesome MC`ing * a blast of a time!! And much more Feel free to contact me at ...
Posted by Keith; updated 10/11/07

Choreographer    

Im looking for a choreagrapher for my duaghters 15th on dec 1 2007. She is going to have 7 boys. You can call me at 510-375-7824. Need one asap.
Posted by Melvi; updated 10/16/07