I NEED HELP PLANING MY QUINCEANERA

Ok so I`m having a sweet 15 on july 08 and I`m going for a princess theme. I wanted my colors to be pink and white but my mom said they wur "over used" so I`m using the colors orange and yellow. Does anybody have any suggestions for my invitations and table centerpieces? I want to make sure people know its a princess theme. I would really aprecciate your help thanks
Posted by YASMIN; updated 07/24/07

You would need to add gold, like a gold tiara or some gold crystals...

If you are in the southern california area I have great services for you decorating your party with style an elegance!

Good luck

Visit our page for more info: Tiaras & Tacones Quince/Sweet 16 Party Planning

Posted by celiabarrios; updated 07/25/07

Hi Yasmin - I can definitely help I can custom design your centerpieces and favors in a princess theme using your colors.

You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - I always work on pricing wherever I am able as well - so email me anytime I can help and be sure to check out the Princess Tiara Flutes!!

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/25/07

Hi Yasmin
Parties With Attitude can help you with all the design elements for your Quince. We can make it as much fun as you want or as elegant. We can do your centerpieces, favors, room decor & photo ops for your guests. We can be here to assist you and take the stress out of the design part of your planning.
Please contact me so we can talk, and visit us to see a sampling of what we do, your party and hall will look almost a beautiful as you will. Everything we design is custom made for you.
Thanks Leslie

Visit our page for more info: Parties With Attitude

Posted by Leslie; updated 08/15/07