I Need Help With My Song For My Quince    

YO I NEED BAD HELP ON MY QUINCE LIKE THE SONGS AND PLUS THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME PLANNING A QUINCE AND WE DO NOT KNOE HOW TO START WELLL WE DO BUT JUST WE NEED SOME ONE THAT HAD THESE EXPERIENCE BEFORE SO JUST HIT ME UP AND MAYBE GET INVITED TO IT
Posted by Jazmine flores ; updated 08/07/07

Choreographers!!!!     (4 replies)

I need a NON-expensive choreographer fast!!! please reply if you know someone or a bussiness ASAP!!!!
Posted by Kathy!!!; updated 08/07/07

Quincenera Surprise Song    

I need help with choosing a surprise song and quick my birthday party is on september 22nd and my practice this thursday. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by vanessa solis; updated 08/06/07

My Quinceanera     (3 replies)

Hey im going to have my quinceanera in november but i need to find a hairstyle for dat day i was wondering if any one had pictures of hairstyles or new a website with them
Posted by LaDyHaRtBrOkn; updated 08/06/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 08/07/07

Need Song For Mother Daughters Dance (tejano Song)     (1 reply)

Need song for mother daughter dance. (spanish song)
Posted by Abraham Vega; updated 08/07/07

My Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Ok, well im planning my quince and i need some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by danielle; updated 08/05/07

Quinceanera Dolls    

We specialize in Look-alike Porcelain Dolls. All our dolls are custom made - just for you - from your pictures. We will copy your hairstyle and gown onto your own look-alike dolls. These are not factory made dolls. They are handcrafted in our studio. If this is ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 08/05/07

My Sweet 16    

My Sweetsixteen is in less then a month. I still have no clue what to do with my hair! I NEED MAJOR HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!
Posted by Angela; updated 08/05/07

MIS QUINCE MAGAZINE     (11 replies)

Starting a magazine specialized for Quince anos. First issue out in April, Would like feedback on what you would like to see in the magazine. Keep in mind that first few issues wont be to big but it will have your basic. *traditions *whats new *my most embarrising ...
Posted by Adriana; updated 08/06/07

Waltz     (2 replies)

Do you need to have a waltz for a quince anos ?
Posted by Adela ; updated 08/06/07

DAMITAS     (3 replies)

My mom keeps on wanting me to have my little cousin and my sister as a damita....i dont know if i should....can anyone give me some advice??!!!!!
Posted by Eveln; updated 08/06/07

FINAL WEEK ON CENTERPIECES & FAVOR SALE!     (1 reply)

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for your QUINCEANERA I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some examples of my work ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/06/07

POLYESTER CHAIR COVERS FOR SALE ONLY $4.99 EACH.    

POLYESTER CHAIR COVERS FOR SALE ONLY $4.99 EACH. 3 COLORS AVAILABLE, WHITE, IVORY AND BLACK, CONTACT NORMA: TOLL FREE: (877)232-8855 Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations -Table Linens and Chair Covers
Posted by NORMA; updated 08/06/07

I Don't What Colors I Should Use...HELP!    

Well my bithday is in Feb.(next year) but we want to do my Quinceanera around July or June. So I`m not sure if I should use my birthstone color or summer colors. What can I do???
Posted by Thalia; updated 08/02/07

15ANERA WALTZ    

HEY WELL IM LOOKIN FOR SOME ONE TO DO MY DANCE BUT I WAS WONDERING HOW MUCH U CHARGE BECAUSE I LIVE DOWN IN RIVERSIDE SO I HOPE U WRITE BACK TO GIVE ME SOME INFO SO WE SEE IF U CAN TEACHER MINE THANKS
Posted by LUCERO; updated 08/02/07

HELP    

Hey i need help do u know were i can find marine type tuxedos for my quincenera????? please help!!!
Posted by Lidia; updated 08/02/07

I Need To Know Where To Get A Custom Box Made...    

Well I have heard and seem how some 15aneras use this BIG box for there gran entrance but I wanted to use it for my baile de sorpresa. Does anyone know in what kind of store I can go get it made?
Posted by Thalia; updated 08/02/07

Quinceanera    

I am working on a National Public Radio program about the importance of Quinceaneras in Latino culture. I wondered if someone would be willing to share their story of preparing for a Quinceanera, or having a quinceanera. If so, please e-mail me back. This would be for ...
Posted by Julie; updated 08/03/07

Quince Themes     (1 reply)

Hey my name is Gloria and i am mexican,well i`m looking for cool quince themes so if u guys can give me ideas that r unique . Thanks ?
Posted by Gloria; updated 08/03/07

UNIQUE CENTERPIECES AND FAVORS AND A SALE!    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors for your QUINCEANERA. I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts....
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/03/07

HELP    

HEY GIRLS I NEED HELP..I HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW 2 DRESS MY CHAMBELANES! HELP PLEASE
Posted by CINTHIA; updated 08/03/07

OH MY GOD IVE HEARD THE SONG MUY ESPECIAL AND I REALLY WANT IT BUT IM DOWNLOADING THE MUSIC ON A CD AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET CAN ANYBODY HELP??????
Posted by RUBI; updated 08/03/07

Who Sings This Song Or What Is It Called?     (8 replies)

I am choreographing a 15 and i need a name to a song or who sings it. I really don`t know how it goes but i know its a guy and his little daughter singing it. In it she tells him " I love you daddy," and he says, " i love you too, mija." If that is enough info, please ...
Posted by Lizzette; updated 08/04/07

MUST SEE CENTERPIECES & FAVORS!    

Hi I would love to help you with custom designed centerpieces and favors for your Quinceanera. I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some examples ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/05/07