QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (14 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 08/22/07

15nera Choreagrapher    

Im looking for a 15nera choreographer/salsa instructor for a quince in november in he southbay/carson area....
Posted by vanessa; updated 08/22/07

Choreographer For A Quincianera    

I need a Choreographer in san diego for a quincianera in January, any body know one in town?
Posted by angelica aranda; updated 08/21/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/21/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/21/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 08/22/07

Impress With Chair Covers!    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 08/20/07

Hot Pink Plus Size Quince Dresses And Dresses For Damas    

Hi my name is michelle I just turned 14.I have everything else done i just need 2 find a plus size hot pink dress for me and white elegant dresses for my damas in all sizes .Can anyone tell me any websites that have plus size quince dress rental and dress rentals for ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 08/20/07

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash     (2 replies)

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 08/20/07

Song Name?     (1 reply)

I need to noe the name of a song In the begining theres a baby crying
Posted by nio; updated 08/20/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 08/20/07

**QUINCE CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY STAND**     (7 replies)

View my site for Personalized board/stand for Your candle lighting ceremony. Design to any theme..... SUMMER SPECIAL $ 10.00 WHEN YOU MENTION THIS SITE..... 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 08/20/07

Need MUA And Hairstylist For Sep 1, San Bernardino    

Any MUAs and Hair Stylist for home or Salon available Sep 1st in the San Bernardino Area??? Please e-mail your availability and if you would be interested in doing a trade for photography services (see my ad for Dama Productions) but more than willing to pay :) ...
Posted by Dawn Katzin; updated 08/20/07

DFW: Videography For Your Quinceanera At No Cost.    

A little of background on this free videography service: I’m a documentary filmmaker and my next project is about Quinceanera parties and rituals. So the main idea of this agreement is this. What you get: I’ll tape your Quinceanera with professional state of the art ...
Posted by Libia; updated 08/21/07

YOU'RE THE BOSS - CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES & FAVORS!     (1 reply)

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for your QUINCEANERA You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let me know ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/17/07

Need A Choreographer In LA Ca    

If someone knows of a good choreographer please email me at jyr112205@yahoo.com or post a message.
Posted by jessika; updated 08/17/07

Quince Speech     (1 reply)

Uhhh; I need a quince speech in spanish cuz idk what to say So if u could e-mail me at LUZMARINA0220@YAHOO.COM that would b cool; 2duece
Posted by dana; updated 08/17/07

Help Me Out For My Quince Please!    

Hey i need help on choosing dresses for my damas and i can`t decide what kind of hip hop dance i should do and i need ideas for invitations and centerpieces. Please help me out if you can.
Posted by jessica; updated 08/17/07

NEED Quinceanera Choreographer For PORTLAND OREGON    

NEED Quinceanera Choreographer for PORTLAND OREGON area please.
Posted by JUDY; updated 08/18/07

Maestra/O De Vals    

MAESTRO/A de VALS!! URGENTE in area de portland OREGON. Por favor communiquese conmigo si conoce a un maestro o maestra de vals, Gracias
Posted by YURI; updated 08/18/07

Whatz Up    

Can anyone help me see i am trying to start a krew in lewisville but mostly some people don`t want to start something new so please give me some advice
Posted by anna; updated 08/18/07

HELP!     (1 reply)

My sweet 16 theme is beauty & the beast so i was thinking that my colors should be gold & white. What do u guys think?
Posted by evelyn; updated 08/18/07

CINDERELLA, HELLO KITTY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!     (1 reply)

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for your QUINCEANERA You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let me know ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/19/07

PERSONALIZED FLOATING CANDLE BOWL SALE!    

Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/20/07

DJs (714)315-3828    

DJs Up Lighting & Gobos for your Location and Event Lighting, Lights, Special Effects, Corporate Event. Weddings WWW.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com (714)315-3828 Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 08/20/07