QUINCEANERA SONGS

Ok I was thinking, why dont we all put a whole bunch of songs that u think is good for a quinceanera, for everyones reference.

Tiempo de Vals
Vals de las Mariposas
Marcha Truinfal de Aida
La Ultima Muneca
Balada para Adelina
Angelbaby (its cute)
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/16/04

I know a song called "Tu dia de lusir" and it is for 15 anos it is the coolest song anyone could dance!!!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 02/16/04

Hey, the song tu dia de lucir, who is it with? can someone tell me!!!!!
Posted by anabel; updated 02/21/04

THESE SONGS SOUND JUST LIKE WHAT IM LOOKING FOR , BY CHANCE DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE SINGERS` NAMES?
Posted by MONICA; updated 02/22/04

I know this song called La Quinceanera or just Quinceanera and i think it would be great for a walts or the march in the quinceanera!!!!!!
Posted by JOANA; updated 05/17/04

I like these songs they helped me in getting good songs , but ca somebody tell me anymore good songs, want to know wo sings "tu dia de lusir" please tell me somebody. A.s.a.p.
Posted by A.S.; updated 05/28/04

I know this song called Quinceanera by Los Angeles de Charly. It`s in spanish, it`s more of an upbeat song. But it still sounds great.
Posted by Beverly; updated 05/28/04

How about the song:

"Hoy en tu Dia" by Conjunto Primavera

It`s a great Song I luv it!!!
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/02/04

Where are you from?
Posted by erica; updated 06/03/04

R u talking 2 me?
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/03/04

In a quince, a girl should always dance with her father, so what i did, the damas and the boys all got around me and lit a candle while the lights were dim and they spot light was on me, we played the song "Dance with my Father"
Posted by LaNette; updated 06/16/04

Me and my brother work on quinceanera`s all the time. We do all the coreography from the entrance of the court of honor to a suprise dance. I thought i would just help anyone who needed some quinceanera songs out. If you need any in particular you can email me at cmlvega@yahoo.com
Posted by cindy; updated 11/14/04

If you need any help email me, I`m also having a Quince this month
Posted by Crystal; updated 02/07/05

IM HELPING MY FRIEND MAKE HER VALS AND HER SURPRISE DANCE, BUT FOR THE VALS WE DONT WANT A SONG THATS USED OVER AND OVER AGAIN LIKE TIEMPO DE VALS... ANYONE HAVE ANY SONGS NEW AND EXCITING???
Posted by JESSICA; updated 01/15/07

I coordinate and choreograph sweet fifteens. A perfect quinceanera song is "quinceanera by timbiriche" or thalia and lucero. I use this song when she blows her 15th candle.
Posted by Liz; updated 01/17/07

Does anyone know of a Quinceanera coordinator/choreographer in the Dallas/Ftw area?

Email me at cdw0329@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Dinah; updated 01/21/07

So you`re tryna find quinceanera songs, well i don`t know about all u , but the song de "De nina a mujer" By Banda machos is a badass song, and it`s a kool song for the vals.
Posted by LA CHULIZ; updated 01/23/07

Hey everyone thanks a lot for all the help you really helped me find some songs and i think im gunna find a good one i dont no if u guys will like it but theres El vals de las mariposas by jose velez any way if any one has any cool ideas for my quince or new songs or anythin that has to do with my quince or nows a good cook or were to get decorations for cheap hit me up at
Gilliamkt@verizon.net
Thanks
Posted by k; updated 03/06/07

Hey by any chance do u guyz knoe any good songs for a baile sorpresa, because i want to do something original but i dont knoe what? Nd i though of doing salsa or merengue cuz dere easy to dance to but everyone uses those kindz and i dont wnat anythng to sexual or anythin u noe cuz itz a quinceanera...So any ideas?? My Quince is in 2 months..ahh!
Posted by DaNice; updated 07/19/07

A good song baile de sorpresa es "Tus Quince Anos" by Baby Boy Ft Afixiao. It`s bachata

Well does anyone know a non-expensive coreographer or a dance i could use I`m here in North Carolina
Posted by THALIA; updated 07/26/07

I think "Corazon de nino" is a good song 4 a Quinseanera.
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/13/07