QUINCE THEMES

I am having a huge quince but im a very traditional & elegant girl. I want a theme that is very elegant, and not too colorful. I dont want bright colors or anything. Every girl does cinderella so i want something different yet very elegant. No beach themes or jungle or anything. Please someone help me pick a very elegant quince theme for my party.
Posted by Cristina; updated 07/23/07

Im just throwing out ideas...
A victorian theme...the designs are very elegant...burgandy, gold, white...with flowers and sculptures
Moons and stars...silver and blue & maybe pastel yellow..the colors arent too bright and the decoration possiblities are endless
Carousel...the colors are light and white horses are very elegant
Wild Card: The orient...main colors will be black, yellow, white, and red...i always thought it would look good :)

Hope it gave you some ideas
Posted by Leticia; updated 07/23/07

Tiaras And Tacones specialty is creating and designing an elegant event. Check us out here or at myspace.com/tiarasandtacones

Visit our page for more info: Tiaras & Tacones Quince/Sweet 16 Party Planning

Posted by celiabarrios; updated 07/24/07

For a star theme, you can go to this website. It helped me alot. Http://www.shindigz.com/catalog.cfm?cat=28940
Posted by thalia; updated 08/09/07

Hi Cristina,
I`m Leslie from Parties With Attitude. If you are interested in an elegant theme for your quince call or email me. You can find my information here, just go to my page. We do fun, elegant party designs custom for you. Together we can come up with the perfect theme for you. Make it unique, make it yours.
Lets talk.
Leslie

Visit our page for more info: Parties With Attitude

Posted by Leslie; updated 08/14/07

I would be more than happy to get a theme for you. I carry high quality low cost Quince supplies. Contact me at foryourfiesta@yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Recuerdos Y Mas

Posted by sonia; updated 08/14/07

Hi

I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for your QUINCEANERA.

You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all.

Email me anytime and let me know what you are looking for and I can run some ideas by you and I am happy to work on pricing wherever I am able.

Connie

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 08/14/07