I Need Help For My Quinceanera    

I need to find a quinceanera hall near pomona. Also i need to know what do i really need in my quinceanera?
Posted by tanya; updated 08/02/07

HEY PEOPLE HELP ME OUT DONT IGNORE!!!!!    

Hey everyone well im starting to plan my quinceanera and well i`ve saved quite a few dresses to see how i want my dress my uncle makes quinceanera dresses and well he is making myine as a gift he just said that i needed to show him how i wanted it. Well i need help ...
Posted by Alexia; updated 08/02/07

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (2 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 08/01/07

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (11 replies)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/01/07

CHAIR COVERS & SASHES    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 08/01/07

SUPER SPECIALS ON CENTERPIECES & FAVORS!     (1 reply)

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors for your QUINCEANERA. I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts....
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/01/07

H-E-L-P-! I- N-E-E-D A P-H-O-T-O-G-R-A-P-H-E-R-!     (1 reply)

My Quinceanera will be this October and I need a cheap photographer. I only have a a few months left. Help me please!!
Posted by Kelly; updated 07/31/07

Planning A Quince Or Sweet 16? WE CAN HELP!    

We offer great services at reasonable prices, party planners not just for the rich and famous anymore. As a Latina myself I pride myself in providing exceptional attention to all our latino traditions yet still able to combine it all with contemporary styles. Let ...
Posted by celia barrios; updated 07/31/07

Daddy Yankee    

HEY I WOULD REALLY LKY IT DADDY YANKEE COULD COME TO MY QUINCE AND AVENTURE I WANT TO KNOW IF HE COULD AND HOW MUCH HE WILL CHARGE PLZZ EMAIL ME AT: LILPRITTYMEXICANGURL@YAHOO.COM PLZZZ AND THANK YOU
Posted by TANIA; updated 07/31/07

My XV (Pictures)     (17 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 07/31/07

QUINCE CAKES     (1 reply)

IS THERE ANY1 THAT KNOWS OF ANY CAKE SHOPS IN DALLAS,TX PLEASE I NEED HELP FASTT!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by babyeve; updated 07/31/07

I Know A Great Dj 4 The Boston Area    

I went 2 a quince where the Dj was Dj Zima and he is great!!! I already talked 2 him and he`s doing my quince and he gives a good price!!! Any questions hit me up at c.ckiara@hotmail.com
Posted by Kiara; updated 07/31/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/31/07

My Sweetsixteen     (2 replies)

Can anybody give an idea for my grand entrance for my sweet sixteen im havin a real tough time!!!!!
Posted by yaya; updated 08/01/07

I Need Help.    

I need help. For my sweet 15 I`m using a white dress. After the ceremony and I get my shoes change.Should I change my dress for the party.And put another finite white dress. Could somebody tell me please. Xiomarie
Posted by Xiomarie; updated 07/30/07

Phantom Of The Opera DRESS     (1 reply)

I am having a Quiniceanera in a few months but i still need to find a dress. I have checked out the usual designers and stores and what not, but i have`t found anything that is Phantom Of the Opera-ish. The time period is the late 18 century to the early 19 century. ...
Posted by Eve; updated 07/30/07

Quince Help!     (1 reply)

Ok. My quince is in the middle of november of 2008. I need a lot of help! please send me tips, lists, and anything else that may help! PLEASE! i also need a good choregropher in LA....im having my court with 15 damas and 15 chambelanes =]. Ok. Thanks. XOXO. ~Becky ...
Posted by becky.; updated 07/31/07

Valz Songs    

I need some names of songs to dance during my valz ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by brenda; updated 07/30/07

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (3 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 07/30/07

Quinceanera    

Eyy does anybody now a baltz song for my qiunce let me no !! I need to now soon
Posted by Edith; updated 07/30/07

Hepl    

Hey i am having a quince and i want my dress to be pink and the madrinas to be truffle aka a brown...what color should my damas dresses be because i dont want them to be pink or truffle! so please help me!!
Posted by monica; updated 07/30/07

I Need To Know So Much!    

I am having a quinceanera in 9 months. I want to start sending out letters to all of y court. I need to know how much money a tuxedo would usually cost in new jersey. My parents think we have plenty of time to send the letters out. I dont want to pay for all of the ...
Posted by Yasmin; updated 07/30/07

Color N Disings    

Ok im 13 turning 14 in a couple of months im duing my sweet 15 in mexico bcuz all my famylia is over dere n wey i just dnt knw wat color to chose i want kinda lik a lite color cuz is gana b hot bt i got no colors in mind plz i need ideas not only 4 da color but 4 the ...
Posted by annita; updated 07/30/07

DJ (714)315-3828    

DJ Entertainment for All Events at www.goldensoundsentertainment.com - Contact - (714)315-3828 Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 07/30/07

SUPER SPECIAL ON CENTERPIECES & FAVORS     (1 reply)

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors for your QUINCEANERA. I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts....
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/30/07