Looking For Money Saving Tips For My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I need help with any tips on saving money on quinceanera
Posted by angel; updated 11/24/07

Sweet 16 Dresses "free Tiara" Elmhurst, NY    

We offer beautiful gowns for $350.00 and up. We even have custom made dresses. We also rent gowns! Call us @ mypartyboutique! 718-205-2836 Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by Sandra; updated 11/24/07

Hey    

Hey my quince is comin up nd i wanna know how to reach u guys if u have a number or somrthing
Posted by Crystal; updated 11/23/07

Heyy!    

Hey! well i heard ya`ll are good and im having a quince next september 2008 and i was wondering if i could go see ya`ll performe??Well write back at loca_chuntra@yahoo.com Thanks-crystal
Posted by Crystal; updated 11/23/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/23/07

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/24/07

Quinceanera Rental Halls    

Need help in finding a good yet reasonable venue for a Quincenaera event. The event will be in July of `08 in the evening for approximately 120 persons. ANY suggestions in the Los Angeles area?
Posted by Dom; updated 11/20/07

Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand    

Regal Cinderella Carriage Cake Stands available for your special day, and can be delivered directly to you. Pictures can be seen at www.cinderellafantasy.com Visit our page for more info: Forever Fantasy
Posted by Adina; updated 11/19/07

Quinceanera    

Well i just want to know how not to get nervous in my xv that im having in 2 years [well have to go bye **********love yall kiss from itzel
Posted by itzel; updated 11/20/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (2 replies)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 11/20/07

**Dj's ....@ 8 1 8 - 242 - 3637...    

"Thanx!!! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 11/21/07

PLANNING GUIDE    

Please, send me a free copy of the Quinceanera planning guide. Thanks, Vanessa
Posted by Vanessa; updated 11/21/07

Quinceanera Choreagraphy    

I NEED SOMEBODY THAT CAN CHOREYGRAPH MY 15 VALS . SOMEBODY THAT LIVES IN NORTH CAROLINA. THIS MY EMAIL GENOVA_LATINA@YAHOO.COM THANK YOU
Posted by Bertha; updated 11/22/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/23/07

Looking For Money Saving Tips    

I`m looking for money saving tips if anyone got any please email me at angelreneevargas@yahoo.com for my daughters quince anos
Posted by angel; updated 11/15/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/15/07

Looking For Money Saving Tips    

I`m looking for money saving tips if anyone got any please email me at angelreneevargas@yahoo.com
Posted by angel; updated 11/15/07

AIRBRUSH TATTOOS For Your Party Or Event    

Live Dangerously...for a week or two!! With 100`s of tattoo designs to choose from, ALL of your guests are Guaranteed to find exactly what they want. From solid black Tribal Bands to Multi-colored flowers, we have it all. Our Airbrush Tattoos can survive From a ...
Posted by Franco; updated 11/16/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (5 replies)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 11/16/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (20 replies)

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.    

Precious Moments Quinceanera    

Be sure to check out some of the Precious Moments items I have done for Quinceanera`s I just put up some new pictures. These are just examples - everything is custom designed to your details, colors, etc. Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/Preciousmoments.html I have some ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 11/16/07

Beauty&The Beast Theme Ideas     (1 reply)

I need some ideas for the beauty &the beast theme for my daughters quinceanera email me please angelreneevargas@yahoo.com
Posted by angel; updated 11/17/07

SAVE HNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/18/07

HELP WITH A THEME     (1 reply)

Well in going to have my quince next year but i want my colors to be green and pink is their a theme that could go along with this???? Has anybody had a theme with like pink and green polka dots?????
Posted by Arianna; updated 11/19/07