QUINCEANERA HAIR DO'S    

HI, IAM LOOKING FOR A NICE HAIR STYLE FOR MY QUINCEANERA. I WOULD LIKE MY HAIR DOWN I DONT LIKE IT UP AND MABY A HALF PONY TAIL. IF YOU HAVE ANY WEBBSITE LINKS WITH PICTURES IT WOULD REALLY BE HELPFUL! THANK YOU
Posted by ROXY; updated 06/24/07

Quinceanera    

Hey, Im am planning my quinceanera and im in desperate need of a choreographer. If anyone knows any good choreographers in the houston area, please please please send me a message at Doloresruizram@yahoo.com Gracias!!!
Posted by Dolores; updated 06/24/07

Quinceanera Halls    

I need help to find a hall near N.Hollywood or by Sun Valley LA.?Please.
Posted by adriana; updated 06/23/07

MUST SEE - CENTERPIECES, FAVORS, BUBBLES AND MORE!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Quinceanera All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/23/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/24/07

"DISCOVER VITAMARK"    

------------BREAKTHROUGH COMPANY------------ -----------BREAKTHROUGH PRODUCTS----------- Plus other -AWESOME-items at: Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 06/24/07

Ideas!!     (2 replies)

Im doing a cinderella quinceanera do you have any ideas of what i could do .... That doesnt cost to much ....
Posted by rosa; updated 06/22/07

My Daughters Quinceanero     (16 replies)

My daughters party is in 2 weeks. Her theme is actually oriental with a puerto rican twist. I planned for a year and now I am getting real nervous. But the experience will pay off. I am almost done. Please feel free to email me for help. Songs, themes, etc.. I have so ...
Posted by Linda; updated 06/22/07

Hey     (1 reply)

HEy well weve already started plannin my 15 up in April and my parents want everyting like they feel is rite..4xample i want a DJ and they want 2 Freakin Bands.. I need sum1 that noes wat a REAL Quincenera is about.. Write B/ Please
Posted by LiL Cholit@; updated 06/22/07

My Daughters Sweet Sixteen    

I need help, I have planned my daughters sweet sixteen for august 25 2007, but the choreographer we had could not commit, i am in need of help. Can you help me?
Posted by Hermalinda ; updated 06/22/07

Sweet 18     (1 reply)

Hi. Im planning to have a sweet 18 in march 2008, i need help planning it and everything, if you have any ideas, help Also whats a court? Thanks alot Hannah
Posted by hannah; updated 06/22/07

EVENT PLANNER AVAILABLE IN SOUTH FLORIDA    

Hi, I am a Wedding/Event Planner for Divine Weddings & Events in South Florida. We provide complete planning and coordination services at affordable prices for weddings and other special events such as engagement parties, bridal showers, bithdays, quinceanero, baby ...
Posted by Myladis Marzan; updated 06/22/07

Quince Poem/Speech    

I`d like a copy,please: ) Thank you.
Posted by annie; updated 06/23/07

Quinceneara Boquets    

Anybody know online or in Northern California where I can find the Ramo Artificial? My sister needs a pink and white one. Does anybody have pictures of their ramos so I can get and Idea? Please e-mail the to me at ginasuniverse@sbcglobal.net thanks so much
Posted by Gina; updated 06/23/07

Speech    

My bad my email add: is rbaldovinos@allstate.com
Posted by Rosa; updated 06/19/07

Cinderella Cake Stand    

If you`re in the New York or New Jersey area and are looking for a Cinderella cake stand, I have a beatifully decorated Cinderella coach cake stand that I will rent out for your celebration. You can contact me at: alc6498@yahoo.com
Posted by Aida; updated 06/20/07

Quinceanera    

I would like to see the Christain version of a Quinceanera . Thank you
Posted by BETTY CALVILLO; updated 06/20/07

I AM GOING CRAZY    

MY DAUGHTERS QUINCE IS 2 MONTHS AWAY AND I STILL CAN`T FIND A POEM ONE IS MY BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER THE OTHER IS MY STEP DAUGHTER EVEN THOU I LOVE THEM THE SAME
Posted by ivette; updated 06/20/07

MUST SEE - CENTERPIECES, FAVORS, FLUTES & MORE!!!!!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Quinceanera All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/20/07

I Need To Find A Hall Plz Help    

Hey ppls i need to find a link where i can find banquet hall in miami,fl
Posted by adriana; updated 06/20/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/21/07

Too Erly     (1 reply)

I am 12 turnig 13 is ti to erly to start planning
Posted by giselle; updated 06/21/07

Hey People I Need A Nice Dress!!!!     (2 replies)

Hey everyone i need a nice a** dress to show up all my friends......LOL so if u know someone or some place e-mail me back..... Iight peace
Posted by adrianna; updated 06/21/07

Quinceanera    

I need to find a nice hall has to be elegant plz help
Posted by adriana; updated 06/22/07

15era Background Music For Brindiz And Regalos Sorpresa    

Hey u guyz i need to know a good background song for the brindiz and regalos sorpresa for my nieces 15era
Posted by Yuritzi; updated 06/22/07