MY CHAMBELAN DE HONOR     (10 replies)

HEY FRIENDS! I KINDA NEED HELP ON WHO TO PICK TO BE MY CHAMBELAN DE HONOR.........I DUNNO IF I SHOULD HAVE MY BEST FRIEND OR MY BOY FRIEND........BUT IF I HAVE MY BEST FRIEND ITS KINDA AWKWARD CUZ ITS KINDA WIERD BEING WITH HIM AS MY DATE.......YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? I ...
Posted by VANESSA; updated 09/04/07

Sweet 16    

I need a sweet 16 place in suffolk on long island that wont cost to much.
Posted by yasmine; updated 09/04/07

Peogram     (2 replies)

Does anyone have a sample program for the mass and for the presentation of the court at the party? I need to design one ASAP and have no clue where to start. THANK YOU!
Posted by Marguerite; updated 09/02/07

Catholic Quince Service    

Yes i would l like to get a listing of all that is reqiured in a catholic service, hence rosary, bible, medellion etc...
Posted by Glenda ; updated 09/02/07

Low Cost Quince Supplies    

I carry high quality low cost Quince and Wedding Supplies. Order all your supplies needed to make your own favours, Capias and Centerpieces. Email me for more info at foryourfiesta@yahoo.com Visit our page for more info: Recuerdos Y Mas
Posted by sonia; updated 09/03/07

What Does My Son Wear To A Friends Quience     (2 replies)

My 16 yr old son has been invited to a friends Quince (?). What is appropriate attire for him? What is an appropriate gift? The `party` is at a hotel, but I have no idea what this is really all about. Help please.
Posted by Jean; updated 09/03/07

Pics    

Please send ur pics.
Posted by Elisa; updated 08/31/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY , CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/31/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/01/07

Free Planning Guide For Quince    

Please send me the free planning guide for a quince
Posted by Cynthia Vigil; updated 09/01/07

Quince    

Send me the free planning guide for a quince
Posted by Cynthia Vigil; updated 09/01/07

"Dj"s ......@ 8 1 8 - 242-3637...    

*Thanx"
Posted by *BrO!; updated 09/01/07

Slam Book!!!    

ITS BEEN HELLA BORING AROUND HERE LATELY SO I DECIDED TO CREATE A SLAM BOOK. PLEAZE FILL IT OUT AND NO BITERS AIGHT. LOL COLORZ: beige and pink THEME:FLOWERS DRESS: WELL I GOT A WEDDING DRESS HAIRSTYLE: SURPRISE # DAMAS:NONE TAKE AWAY ATTENTION 4RM ME LOL DAMAS ...
Posted by vanessa; updated 09/01/07

VALENTINO PRESENTS :    

AWESOME SITES----------------------GREAT PRICES ! "Be A Mentor With A Servant`s Heart" ....................................................Valentino--NYC / PA Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 09/01/07

Program    

Does anyone have a sample program for the mass and for the presentation of the court at the party? I need to design one ASAP and have no clue where to start. THANK YOU! Please email it @ kawme@optonline.net
Posted by Marguerite; updated 08/30/07

Quinceanera Invitations    

Is there any website that shows how you can/should word the quinceanera invitations. Like what`s the proper way to word and put down on the invitation what the family wants on it without it looking too gaudy(sp?)? Hope you can help me out because a friend wants me to ...
Posted by Lidia Galvan; updated 08/30/07

MySuperSweet16.us    

Check out our New Site www.MySuperSweet16.us Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom DJ
Posted by Nick; updated 08/30/07

Cinderella Song    

Hey I`m helping my little cousin choreograph her quince but I can`t seem to find the song from the cinderella soundtrack titled "reception at the palace"...if anybody has it can you please email it to me at spurs_baby86@yahoo.com..Thanks
Posted by Leticia; updated 08/30/07

Super Sweet 16!!    

My SuperSweet16.us NJNYPromDJ.com ALL Teen DJ Company NJ to AZ 877-PROMDJS Visit our page for more info: NJ NY Prom DJ
Posted by Nick; updated 08/30/07

My Quinceañera Pixz     (7 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 08/30/07

I Need Sweet Sixteen Songs To Dance With My Dad     (4 replies)

Please help i need a list of songs to pick from to dance with my dad
Posted by Ericca; updated 08/30/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/30/07

I NEED HELP PLANNING MY QUINCE!     (1 reply)

OKAY,WELL MY QUINCE IS COMING UP PRETTY SOON AND I NEED HELP PLANNING IT. MY DRESS IS GOIN TO BE PINK AND WHITE AND THATS PRETTY MUCH ALL I GOT SO FAR. WELL FELL FREE TO HELP. THANKS SO MUCH♥
Posted by vanessa; updated 08/30/07

Quinceanera    

Hi, would like to receive a sample program for the mass and presentation. Thanks. Sent to cerika@nyc.rr.com
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 08/30/07

Disc Jockeys In Los Angeles, OC    

DJ Corporate Events Disc Jockeys in Los Angeles, OC DJ Weddings Disc Jockeys in Los Angeles, OC (714) 315-3828 Www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 08/31/07