Fotos Y Video!    

HELP! I need a videographer and photographer all in the same package not seperated. I live in the San fernando valley, California. Please Contact me if u have any references!! thanx!!
Posted by LEslie; updated 06/28/07

HOUSTON TEXAS - IN NEED OF A CHOREAGRAPHER    

If anyone in the Houston/Pasadena area know of a choreagrapher please let me know. I really would appreciate very much.
Posted by Sally; updated 06/28/07

HOUSTON TEXAS - I NEED A CHOREAGRAPHER    

Can some one please let me know of any choreagraphers in the Houston/Pasadena area.
Posted by Sally; updated 06/28/07

Quinceanera Looking For Pachuco Tuxz Help!     (5 replies)

I need to get some tux that look like pachuco all gangstas and shet but cant fined them please help me?
Posted by Jessica; updated 06/28/07

Can I Still Have A 15?     (1 reply)

Hey well im 14 yrs old and im still not baptised (yez suxs)..but n-e-wayz i wanna have a 15 and got yez and everythin but i wanted to kno if i can still have it wit out bein baptised? help need Asap thanks
Posted by ehlee; updated 06/28/07

QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

Ok so i need ideas for songs for a bals have any ideas? plz help.!
Posted by MANNY; updated 06/28/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/26/07

I NEED A CHOREAGRAPHER    

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME NAMES OF SOME CHOREAGRAPHERS IN THE HOUSTON/PASADENA AREA PLEASE.
Posted by Sally; updated 06/26/07

Quinceanera    

My sister is having her 15th july 14th, we dont have any guys for the waltz, so i figured she could dance with her getleman of honor and the girls could dance around them, i was thinking somthing with ribbons, but i have no idea how. Can anyone PLEASE help me!!
Posted by Alma; updated 06/26/07

D-Town Fantazy !!!     (1 reply)

WeLl iF Ur 15`Z cUmInN sOoN ND Ur lUkIn 4 cAdEtZ... GeT D-tOwN FaNtAzY iM GeTtIn doS 4 Ma 15 Nd dEr rEaLlY GuD, PpL SaY DaT DeY GeT MaD EaSiLy Bt dEt dNt !! sO If Ya wAnT InFo aBt dEm HiT Me uP aiIgTz i kNo aLmOsT AlL Of DeM....sOoO....dEuCeZ!!!
Posted by jessika; updated 06/27/07

Free Invitation    

Hi, I would like to get one sample of each invitation...
Posted by Jessica; updated 06/27/07

Free Invitation    

Hi, I would like to get some invitation samples of each invitation... Contact me at Code.parisdiamond@yahoo.com
Posted by Jessica; updated 06/27/07

Wanted: David's Bridal Michealangelo Dress F107 Apple    

I am looking for a David`s Bridal dress made by Michealangelo style number F107 (The RN number is 84270 if that means anything to anyone) I believe this is a discontinued style. It’s an a-line halter dress with embroidery in the front and bodice. I need a size 10 or a ...
Posted by Marie; updated 06/27/07

Quinceanera    

Who knows the artist who sings tu dia de lusir please i need it for my quince in agust but i need it asap.
Posted by baby b ; updated 06/27/07

QUINCEANERA DRESS    

HI, I RELLY LIKE THE DRESS SHE WORE ON HERE http://www.princess15.com/Gallery2a.html THE 3RD DRESS, THE RAINBOW ONE. I RELLY LIKE IT. DOSE ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN GET THIS DRESS FROM?? THANK YOU
Posted by ROXY; updated 06/24/07

CHOREAGRAPHER    

I would like to know of a CHOREAGRAPHER here in HOUSTON/PASADENA,Texas. I need a reasonable price. Please let me know.......just post some info here in PartyPop. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP. My daughters quince will be in July 26, 2008. So I still have time to ...
Posted by Sally; updated 06/25/07

CHOREAGRAPHER    

Can someone please help me with some Choreagraphers here in the Houston/Pasadena, Tx. Area. I would appreciate it very much. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. GOD BLESS YOU. My daughters quinceanera will be in July 26, 2008
Posted by Sally; updated 06/25/07

Sweet 15    

My daughter is 10 and I am already planning her sweet 15. Someone told me that I am suppose to present her with a ring. I have never heard of that before. What is the meaning of the ring?
Posted by Yvette; updated 06/25/07

I Need A Place!!!    

Hey!! how are u ?? great... Im planning to do my quinces.. But i don`t have a place yet!.. My birthday is now june 30th! and i need a place for the same day. It would be great if is around Sunrise, Fl... Or Tamarac, Fl... Anything near to those locations... I`m ...
Posted by Monica; updated 06/25/07

I Really Need Help To Make A Sweet Sixteen S     (4 replies)

I need help to make a sweet sixteen since my mom couldn`t do me a fifteen. So i wanna know how to make a cheap 16 but that is nice so if you can help me please help me!!!
Posted by maria; updated 06/25/07

WALTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

HI! IM HAVIN A QUINCE IN OCTOBER....& I HAVENT FOUND A CHOREOGRAPHER FOR A WALTZ YET =[[ IF U DO CHOREOGRAPH OR KNOW OF SUMONE LET ME KNOW ......ASAP..PLEASE! THANK YOU
Posted by FRAN; updated 06/26/07

MUST SEE CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/26/07

Cinderella Ideas For Quinces!!!!    

Hello, my name is Janet. I am having my fifteens this year in the month of November. I really need ideas on what to do and especially something for music like a Cinderella soundtrack. Please any ideas are welcomed thank you!!!
Posted by Janet; updated 06/26/07

I Need Help    

People i need help choosing wat kind of style 4 my chambelanes!!!!!!! also my 15 is in november &i only have 4 padrinos wat should i do????????????
Posted by yareli; updated 06/26/07

How Should I Word My Sweet 16 Invitations    

Ummmm i need some ideas of how 2 word my invitations but i dont want anything too spritual or tacky my theme is cinderella so.........
Posted by Ariel; updated 06/26/07