My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (20 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 07/16/07

Sweet 16 Songz     (1 reply)

Heyy umm im havin a sweet 16 in aug so its lyk a month away and i still have no clue what song 2 dance to with my father andd wat song i shud come out 2 ny ideass?? i need help lyk asap cuz my djay is askinn me thnk yu sooooo muchh =)
Posted by Crystal; updated 07/16/07

NEED A CHOREOGRAPHER IN CICERO ILLINOIS     (2 replies)

HEY I REALLY NEED A CHOREOGRAPHER IN CICERO OR AROUND THERE! PLz E-MAIL ... Babygirl_unity_125@yahoo.com
Posted by Sonia; updated 07/16/07

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Im having a quinceanera soon and i was wondering how do i tell my courts parents that they have to pay for the dresses and tuxes? also how does the order of the quince go? what happens after the entrance? im so confused please help me. You can email me at ...
Posted by karen; updated 07/16/07

What Are The Best Quince Favors You've Seen Or Received?    

I`m collecting some ideas for an article -- please help!
Posted by Tammy; updated 07/16/07

Dresses    

I am having a quinceanera of my own! i believe that it is your choice to choose what you want 2 wear!!! so you tell other people what to wear? if you do then never mind buttttttt............... If you don`t then they don`t need to tell you what type of dress that you ...
Posted by yasha ; updated 07/16/07

Quinceanera    

HEY I`M HAVING MY QUINCEANERA AND I REALLY NEED A CHOREOGRAPHER ... I`M FROM CICERO, ILLINOIS
Posted by Sonia; updated 07/13/07

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (3 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 07/13/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/13/07

"VALENTINO'S BOUTIQUE"    

Awesome items at great prices..... Take care-----------------------------------Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 07/14/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 07/13/07

I Need Help With My Quince     (2 replies)

I am having my quince till june of 2008 but since i dont know any thing and i need help my mom never had a quince so shes not good at that if any one out there can help me i will aprecite alot i have lots in mine but not sure where to start
Posted by vianey; updated 07/14/07

"Be A Mentor With A Servant's Heart"    

Where you learn "HOW" to think, not what to think ! Information on my awesome -PartyPoP Site! Business Success Coach / Mentor Take care--------------------------------------Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 07/15/07

My Quince???!!!!! HELP    

OK HEY GUYS MY MOM SAID IM GETTINING A QUINCE NOT SWEET 16!!!!! IM PART SPANISH BUT NOT THAT MUCH! SHE SAID IT WAS CUZ SINCE IM HATIAN MOST HATIANS HAVE IT THAT WAY! BUT I DONT KNO ANYTHING ABOUT QUINCENAERA! I WATCH MY SUPER SWEET 16 ALL THE TIME AND WHEN I SEE GIRLS ...
Posted by Laurie; updated 07/16/07

Thank You Verse     (7 replies)

I love the poem of the mermaid. Could you compose a thank you poem with stars. Stars is the quinceanera`s theme. Thanks in advance
Posted by Yvonne; updated 07/12/07

QUINCE     (1 reply)

PLEASE HELP ME.I NEED A POEM FOR OUR DAUGHTERS 15TH B DAY . BUT NEEDS TO BE BILINGUAL PLEASE .11-10-07
Posted by LETICIA; updated 07/12/07

Quince Songs    

Does anyone know any quince songs in english or spanglish. I have some salsa already are there any english merengue
Posted by joi; updated 07/12/07

The Order Of The Quince    

Hello, i no the traditions of a quince I just want to know the order of things like the changing of shoes. Thanks God bless
Posted by joi; updated 07/12/07

Mis Quince Magazine     (3 replies)

Starting a magazine specialized for Quince anos. First issue out in April, Would like feedback on what you would like to see in the magazine. Keep in mind that first few issues wont be to big but it will have your basic. *traditions *whats new *my most embarrising ...
Posted by Adriana; updated 07/12/07

MUST SEE - CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at Www.cmbcrafts.com These are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/12/07

Quineanera Poems     (20 replies)

I want to have an invitation with a unique poem on it, but the problem is that im not very good with stuff like that Please help
Posted by yasi; updated 07/12/07

Quinceanera!     (1 reply)

I am going to have a quinceanera. I need to know if my damas and caballeros pay for their dresses and tuxedos. I also need A list of things that everyone pays for. Please e mail me at boricuabyotch659@aim.com if you have a solution. Thank you very much.
Posted by yassi; updated 07/12/07

15 This Sat    

Hey everybody!!! well im standing in a 15 this sat n well the 15 gurl wants all the damas hair up.. It dont have to be the same but just up!! n i have no clue how to do it !! soo plez this is an emergency if anybody has any pics with hair styles in up do`s for a 15 if ...
Posted by alyssa; updated 07/12/07

Need Help Planning A Sweet Sixteen Party    

Am giving my dghtr a sweet sixteen with the quinceanera effect. I have never been to or given one before. I think it is so beautiful but have very little knowledge of how and what should be done. I do not want to pay an event planner. However I would appreciate ...
Posted by lala; updated 07/13/07

For My Quinceanera    

Well i am having a quince but i dont know whatcolor the dresses should be and my dress is a light green??? I also was wondering how you measure the dresses for the damas ?
Posted by unknown; updated 07/13/07