Star Theme!

I wuz in mah bf 15 and she used artificial roses to make like a arc for her grand entrence. So I want Stars as my theme and I wanted to use like wands for my entrance... Does anyone know where I could purchase them?( if i don`t find them I have to do it HAND-MADE :-p)
Posted by Thalia; updated 08/08/07

Do you mean like two big wands to make and archway...or a bunch of little ones together?
You could always search prom decoration sites...They are a bit more expensive but they are beautiful..here is a couple examples...i just look through a few sites so you might be able to find these cheaper..make sure to look at the packages cause one time a friend tried to buy something but it turns out the package didn`t include it :)

Http://www.andersonsprom.com/Celestial/Starlit-Paradise-Theme/Catalog.cfm/iCatID/20608/blnFromPackView/0/iParentId/20211

Http://www.andersonsprom.com/Celestial/Stardust-Memories/Catalog.cfm/iCatID/6643/blnFromPackView/0/iParentId/20211

And here`s one with alot
Http://www.stumpsprom.com/catalog.cfm?cat=17292
Posted by Leticia; updated 08/11/07

Well you know how wands are, thats what I want and I`m gonna have 7 damas so I want each one to have one. Para mi entrada they are gonnna unit the wands at the tip (like an arch) and my chambelan de honor and me are gonna walk under it. You know what I`m talking about...
Posted by Thalia; updated 08/11/07

THANKX this really helped! :-]
Posted by Thalia; updated 08/12/07