Sponsor Letter    

CAN YOU EMAIL ME 2 COPY OF SPONSOR LETTER @ KAWME@OPTONLINE.NEY
Posted by Marguerite; updated 08/30/07

Sponsor Letter    

Can you please also email a copy of the sponsor`s letter. It would greatly appreciated
Posted by Marguerite; updated 08/30/07

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We also offer a rental program. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 08/27/07

My Fifteen Pics!!    

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 08/28/07

I Need Help!!!    

I need help girls! I`m 13 and I`m going to have a quinceanero... But i don`t know how my entrance should be...ma friend has been giving me some ideas but I thought that I should get some help from partypop just in case!!! Soooo, please help!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Eleni; updated 08/29/07

My Fifteen Pics!!     (1 reply)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 08/29/07

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (12 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 08/27/07

Reply To Michelle    

Listen to your mother "mother knows best". My daughter`s friend had a quinceanera and she used the color "gold", well it looked more like a 50th golden wedding aniversary. I don`t believe hot pink would look bad in winter, maybe you can use it with a small amount of ...
Posted by Janie; updated 08/24/07

My Quince     (3 replies)

MY DRESS IS GONNA WHITE IT LILAC THEME: NONE ( JUST ME) DAMAS: NONE CHAMBELANES: GONNA HAVE SIX ......... GONNA BE LIKE PIMPS.... WHITE SUITS WIT LILAC SHIRT, HATS TILTED TO THE SIDE WIT RIBBON (LILAC) AROUND IT, AND WHITE CANES WIT THIN LILAC RIBBON WRAPPED AROUND ...
Posted by selene; updated 08/25/07

What Should I Dance For My 15era     (2 replies)

Well my 15era is in december but im having trouble coming up with a performance dance with my damas and chamberlines if you could please help me that would mean a lot
Posted by kassandra V.; updated 08/25/07

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash     (2 replies)

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 08/25/07

I Can Get Daddy Yankee @ Your Quince's?    

Well if it`s for reals I want him to come with Yandel because I love him so much holla @ me if its true that you know daddy yankee, alright well I appreciate it a lot if it`s true.THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by AnA; updated 08/25/07

Naaah For Reals?    

Well if its true tell him to bring yandel with him because I love them both so holla @ me alright thanks I appreciate it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by AnA; updated 08/25/07

NEEDED: A Choreagrapher In Fairfax, VA     (1 reply)

I need a choreagrapher soon my party is sep. 29 if anyone knows anyone plz post
Posted by Janette Pimienta; updated 08/25/07

Does Anybody Know A Good Banda ??     (3 replies)

I need help finding a good banda , For my quince anos !! Does anybody Know one . Please let me know . I really need one. THANK U, PEACE OUT
Posted by alissa; updated 08/23/07

Quincenera     (7 replies)

Hey i live in vallejo, california and im having a quince on january 26,2008.i need help on finding a color for my damas dress. HELP ME PLZ!
Posted by michelle; updated 08/23/07

Quinceanera Pictures     (4 replies)

Wats up, aynyways, i`m going to have my Quinceanera pretty soon and I was wondering if you had any pictures of your Quinceaneras and stuff, if oyu do please e-mail me at Littlegummybears@yahoo.com Thank you La flaka
Posted by la flaka; updated 08/23/07

Help!!!     (1 reply)

Hi im 13 right now but i need so much help with my ceremony i am so confused !!!LOL i`m trying to do things ahead of time so i won`t be freakin out the last minute!!! so pleez send it to me Thnx!!so much
Posted by geni; updated 08/23/07

Thnx    

Hey thanks for the advise well i`m doin my quince in cali and i live in another state so it`s kinda hard to find stuff over the internet But yea i`ll take your advise and do somtin i like not what someone else likes
Posted by geni; updated 08/23/07

Cake!!!    

I live in maple hts/cleveland ohio and i want a 15 cake for my bday but we havent found any bakeries that do that can you order and they deliver? no matter where you are? do you know any bakeries around here or bakeries that deliver?
Posted by Joseline; updated 08/23/07

I Need To Find This Song     (1 reply)

Hey Im having my 15 and i cant find the song Corazon de Nino by Raul DiBlassio and i wanted to know if someone knows where i can download it,. It be so much help please!
Posted by Jackie; updated 08/23/07

Help     (1 reply)

Hey, Well i need a lime green, fluffy, half dress, dress. Black and lime green tuxedos. Lime green dama dresses with a slit with black and black sequence Can anyone help me?
Posted by Briana; updated 08/24/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 08/24/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (7 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 08/24/07

Videography    

I need a videographer in the Denver, CO area if you are one at a reasonable price. Please let me know.
Posted by Laura; updated 08/24/07