I Need Help With My Surprise Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Alguien me puede ayudar a encontrar canciones movidas para bailar en mi baile extra? mi fiesta es en dos meses!!! Can someone plz help me find nice/moving songs for my surprise dance for my sweet 15?????????
Posted by Maria; updated 09/14/07

If Your A True Beaner!!!     (1 reply)

I want to know how much tuxs are suppose to cost? And do u think it`s right if instead of tux you have the guys wear like hoddies and a saco over it and then wear some nice pair of jeans?
Posted by Thalia; updated 09/13/07

Vals Help Needed    

I need help My daugher quince is in 2 weeks and we are short 1 boy for the vals does anyone have any ideas we had a hard time trying to get people to help we barely got 3 girls to cooperate and we are short 1 boys
Posted by Adela; updated 09/12/07

HAND PAINTED & PERSONALIZED CINDERELLA SLIPPERSE    

HAND PAINTED WITH ROSEBUDS AND BOW AND RHINESTONE AT TOE - REALLY PRETTY! A MUST SEE AT A GREAT PRICE! WWW.CMBCRAFTS.COM Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/12/07

Hire A Quinceanera Planner For Your Event!    

Take the hassle and headaches of planning a large event for your little girl... And just have fun looking at her look more beautiful than you have ever seen her before! have a great time in one of the most important days of your little girls life, give her the best ...
Posted by celia barrios; updated 09/12/07

Healp     (1 reply)

Holla nececito que me ayuden nececito las definaciones de las cosas que yeva la quinceaniera Cadena,Biblia,Almuadon para incar me,Vestido,Chambelan,Sapatos.
Posted by yEyO; updated 09/13/07

Quinceanera Planner In Los Angeles County Area...    

I am now booking for your Quinceaneras and Sweet 16 events for the 2008 calendar year. If you want to have a wonderful experience and enjoy every minute of your once in a lifetime event and not worry of all the details leave it up to a Quince Planner to do it for you. ...
Posted by celiabarrios; updated 09/08/07

Mass/Service     (3 replies)

Hi! i`m having my quinceanera in july and i just went to a really boring quinceanera church service(i`m christian) and is there anything to make the mass/service more interesting? Thanx in advance
Posted by Ana; updated 09/08/07

Grades And Your Quinceanera     (4 replies)

OMG!!! my parents just told me that if i don`t get good grades this year i wont be able to have my quinceanera! as shocking as it is believe it bc idk what to do plz help me!!!!
Posted by Deholmys; updated 09/09/07

Does It Even Work!     (2 replies)

Que tal pues my friend is having her Quince y she said all she is doing is her and her chambelan de honor. No damas and no chambelans. I have never been to one like that and I don`t want jente to talk about how messed up it looked or something so do u think it`s ok. I ...
Posted by Mz.Dimplez; updated 09/09/07

CINDERELLA CARRIAGE    

I want to know if anyone has a cinderella cariage for rent in tx (im sorry i cant say the city) if u have one then can you leave ur name, email or phone, what city, how many ppl can fit, and how much
Posted by JACKIE; updated 09/09/07

Tux Suites    

I want to know how much tuxs are suppose to cost? And do u think it`s right if instead of tux you have the guys wear like hoddies and a saco over it and then wear some nice pair of jeans?
Posted by Thalia; updated 09/09/07

I Can Get Daddy Yankee At Ur Quince     (20 replies)

Dy is my cuzzin and hes goin to my quinces and hes bringing aventura
Posted by adriana; updated 09/09/07

Need A Dance Teacher In Chicago    

Hi im in a need of a dance teacher i live in chicago ill.. I need help in waltz n baile sorpresa if any one out there that can help me please e mail me back at goody2shoes24414@yahoo.com im having my quince in june of 2008 and im going crazy as i dont have any one to ...
Posted by vianey; updated 09/10/07

Orange County Wedding DJ    

Orange County Wedding DJ Award Winninseedudeg Orange County DJ Weddings, Coporate Events & More Www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com 714-315-3828 Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 09/04/07

I NEED HELP PLANNING MY QUINCE!     (4 replies)

My quince is in march of 2004. I just started planning. Will you guys help me? my email is daddyslittlemonkey@hotmail.com THANKS! :)
Posted by Christina; updated 09/04/07

For Boys    

I need ideas for a 15 year boy party
Posted by blanca; updated 09/05/07

*Dj's ...@ 8 1 8 - 242-3637...    

"Thanx!
Posted by *BrO!; updated 09/05/07

My Fifteen Pics!!     (8 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 09/05/07

CHAIRCOVERS & SASHES     (1 reply)

Rent a basic chaircover & sash for only $2.75 per chair with FREE DELIVERY in Auburndale, Championgate, Davenport, Lake Alfred, Lake Wales, Lakeland and Winter Haven, Florida. Visit our page for more info: American Linensupplier.com
Posted by Tara; updated 09/05/07

QUINCE CELEBRATION    

I am in the process of helping my sister plan her daughter`s quince, and I need help. Please give me some advice on what to do to make this event a memorable one. Also, I need to know what is the best waltz to find out there for the dance? Thank you. Please e-mail me ...
Posted by DL; updated 09/06/07

GOOD GRADES    

WELL GIRLY US AS PARENTS IS NOT EASY AND IT DOES COST A PRETTY PENNY SO THE LEAST WE COULD ASK FROM YA IS TO HAVE GOOD GRADES....IS REALLY NOT A LOT AFTER ALL THAT`S WHY YA GO TO SCHOOL FOR RIGHT
Posted by GIRLYGIRL; updated 09/07/07

Sweet 16 Ideas     (1 reply)

Hi, I need a good dj in the Pasadena, Houston area that plays hip hop and spainsh music for Oct.13,2007
Posted by millie guzman; updated 09/07/07

Instrumental Songs     (1 reply)

Can somebody name some good instrumentals to use for the entrance
Posted by Leticia; updated 09/07/07

DRESS COLOR???     (3 replies)

H3Y MY 15ANERA IZ CUMING IN JULy OF N3XT yEAR{yEA I KNO STiLL A LONG TiME LEFT} BUT I NEED TO PICK MY COLOR OF MY DRESS BUT IDK WAT COLOR??? WOULD BURGANDY & WHIT3 B3 A GOOD COLOR?????
Posted by DULCE; updated 09/07/07