The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (2 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 07/05/07

DON'T MISS THIS - EMAIL ME FOR YOUR OWN SPECIALS!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/04/07

Necesito Un Vestido Para Mi Unica Hija    

Necesito un vestido para mi unica hija. Quisiera que fuera algo diferente. Mi hija quiere un vestido de epoca y no se donde buscarlo.
Posted by Ana; updated 07/03/07

I G0T S0ME G00D S0NGS F0R 15ERA    

G0 T0 LiMEWiRE AND TyPE iN RiCHARD CLAyDERMAN HE HAS NiCE S0NG THAT iM HAViNG F0R MiNE
Posted by elizabeth mariqu; updated 07/03/07

Quince Songs    

Quinceanera by Thalia(great for quince girl entrance) El Vals De Las mariposas(waltz) Butterfly Kisses(father dance) In my Daughters Eyes (if u wanna danc e wit ur mom)
Posted by samantha; updated 07/03/07

In Need Of Songs    

I need songs!!!!! my cousins quince is next month and her being the idiot she is still doesnt have all her songs! Please help!
Posted by sam; updated 07/03/07

Order Of Events/ Orden De Las Cosas    

I need to know the order of events that things go in. I know la entrada is first, then which is next and next? Brindis, dance with dad, coronacion, ( whats the rest). And then last is la salida and el balie de sorpresa. If you can help, that would be great!!! Muchas ...
Posted by Thalia; updated 07/02/07

Quien Son Los TIMBIRICHE ORIGINALS!    

DOES ANYONE KNOW TODOS LOS NOMBRES DE LOS TIMBIRICHE ORIGINALS???
Posted by Thalia; updated 07/02/07

BEAUTIFUL, CUSTOM MADE FLIP FLOPS FOR QUINCEANERAS!    

Weddings Are Fun carries beautiful, custom decorated flip flops in flat and wedge heel heights! There are many colors and styles to choose from! These are so comfy to wear all day long! They will look beautiful for your Quinceanera! Please visit us at: www....
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/02/07

A $6400 Dress NO ONE Else Will Ever Have ~PICS!~     (1 reply)

If you are looking for a dress that no one else has, here it is! The only other one in the United States was worn on MTV`s "My Super Sweet 16" in pink. This one is Ivory and Gold. The dress is by Sharon Bowen Couture Studio. She is the "Vera Wang" of the UK. The ...
Posted by Caleb; updated 07/03/07

UNIQUE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS, BUBBLES & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/03/07

QUINCEANERA    

Dear PRINCESS, if you are still out there, I am in need of your respectable knowledge pertaining to details of a Quinceanera. I am researching for a college presentation and am hoping for you help, assistance. It is very important I become knowledgable of my subject ...
Posted by PATRICIA; updated 07/03/07

Where Should I Have My Quienceanera Party?    

Soy dominicana y i want a party kinda carribean or tropical but i dont know where my mom has in mind a club but i got in mind a hotel or a park or at da pool das cute! but what do u think?
Posted by dominican mami; updated 07/03/07

Quince Security Needs - San Diego    

SAFETY PATROL SERVICES is a full service security agency. We are experienced in "Quince" event security. If your host facility or establishment requires that you have security, gives a call in the San Diego Area for a quote. We will insure your environement on that ...
Posted by Jeff; updated 07/03/07

I Dont Know What To Do    

Should i have a 15 im not excited but when i was 13 was now no i want a 15 because its a tradition and i want to were the dress and i know my grandparents are going to be happy but then i rather have a small party and rent a club in mexico and have a fun 15 an get a ...
Posted by mary; updated 06/29/07

Temporary Airbrush Tattoos For Any Event    

Family Fun Airbrush Tattoos is a family-oriented business . We provide service to private parties such as Weddings, Birthdays, Grad Nites, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Class & Family Reunions, Church Events, Halloween Parties, School Functions, Corporate Events, Grand Openings, ...
Posted by franco; updated 06/30/07

Swe3t 15    

I am having a swe3t 15 next y3ar but planning it all n0w l0l ..so yea its on july 15 and im wondering what colors it should be becauz im haviin a rlly hard tyme thinkin of them
Posted by Jady; updated 06/30/07

IM HAViNG My PARTy SWEET SiXTEEN/QUiNCE NEED HELP    

HEy GiRL i NEED SERi0US HELP IM STARTiNG T0 PLAN My QUiENCE/SWEET SiXTEEN BASH iN MEXiC0 AND i NEED S0ME iDEAS...HELLLP:)
Posted by elizabeth mariqu; updated 07/01/07

NEED HELP!!! LikE IDEAS    

HAViNG My SWEET SiXTEEN/kiNDA LATE QUiENCE AND i NEED HELP BUT THA THiNG iS THAT iT`S iN MEXiC0 LE0N GT0 T0 BE EXACT
Posted by elizabeth mariqu; updated 07/01/07

Sign In Boards And Books-CUSTOM/ Ship ALL OF US!!    

These custom Sign in Boards and Books are made from lazer cut Acrylic.There are many colors and styles to choose from. A giant Baseball, CD , Grand Piano, World Globe or Marquee are just the beginning of options you can use to help celebrate a Sweet 16 Parties, Bar-Bat ...
Posted by Tamar ; updated 06/30/07

DOLL PRESENTATION??     (1 reply)

CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME HOW THE DOLL PRESENTATION SHOULD GO? I WANT TO INCLUDE THIS IN MY DAUGHTERS QUINCE BUT NOT SURE WHAT EXACTLY TO DO...THANK YOU
Posted by Frankie; updated 06/30/07

MAGAZINE FOR QUINCEANERAS    

HEY WELL IM HAVIN A QUINCE IN 08 AND I NEED UR MAGAZINE SO BAD CAUSE MA PARENTS REALLY DONT KNOW HOW A QUINCENERA WORK OK WELLL EMAIL ME AT ALEJANDRA9191@YAHOO.COM LOVE ALWAYS ALEJANDRA
Posted by Alejandra; updated 07/01/07

I NEED HELP My QUiNCE/SWEET SiXTEEN     (1 reply)

IM HAViNG iT iN MEXiC0!!!!!!!!! HELP
Posted by elizabeth mariqu; updated 07/02/07

MUST SEE - CENTERPIECES, FAVORS, BUBBLES & MORE!     (1 reply)

Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/02/07

15 Anos    

HEY PEOPLE, OK I NEED HELP FOR INFO ON 15 ANOS IM 14 AND NEXT YEAR ILL HAVE MY PARTY IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!!!!! WERE ALL MY FAMILY & FRIENDS ARE AT ,SO I NEED SOMETHING PRETTY FANCY , & MOST OF ALL DIFFERENT , I NEED IDEAS PLEASE HELP ...
Posted by gari; updated 07/02/07