Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (20 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, please email me at TFamily1612@aol.com Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 06/19/07

Quinceanera!!!    

Please Help me i need to know everything for my Quince ....have any websites please let me thanks a lot
Posted by Sasha; updated 06/19/07

CINDERELLA THEME CANDLE CEREMONY STAND/BOARD    

VIEW WEBSITE FOR DIFFERENT STYLE STANDS. CALL FOR PRICE QUOTE 917 306-9158 DELIVERY AVAILABLE..... SWEET 16, QUINCE. BAT MITZVAH Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 06/18/07

TIARA THEMECANDLE CEREMONY STAND/BOARD    

VIEW WEBSITE FOR DIFFERENT STYLE STANDS. CALL FOR PRICE QUOTE 917 306-9158 DELIVERY AVAILABLE..... SWEET 16, QUINCE. BAT MITZVAH Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg

QUINCESYNOVIAS.COM    

ATTENTION ALL QUINCEANERAS!! THERE IS A NEW MAGAZINE COMING TO PHOENIX WITH GREAT TIPS THAT CAN GUIDE YOU THROUGH PLANNING YOUR BIG DAY. IT IS A LOCAL MAGAZINE THAT CAN EVEN HELP ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS. DO YOU WANT BETTER DEALS ON YOUR QUINCEANERA?? PLEASE CONTACT ...
Posted by FRAN CHAVEZ; updated 06/18/07

QUINCEANERA    

OK SOO I`VE BEEN TOLD TO GET SOME SONGS FOR A BALS SO MY FRIEND COULD DANCE AND I DONT NO MANY SO COULD YOU GUYS IVE ME IDEAS EXCEPT FOR TIEMPO DE BALS? EVERYONE USED THAT ONE PLZ.!!
Posted by MANNY; updated 06/19/07

CHAIR COVERS & SASHES    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 06/18/07

Dama Dress...HELP ME PLEASE!!    

My Qinceanera Dress will be Light pink....What color should I make the Dama dresses? Dark pink, or white with something pink on it? ALSOO!! please help me, I can`t find any site that has pretty Dama dresses. I want them to be cheap. Anyone know where I can goo????
Posted by Marjorie; updated 06/18/07

Can Some On Tell Me Every Thing That Is Neeeded    

I need to noe everything from dreess, anillo 2 salon and music just everyting
Posted by vane; updated 06/18/07

Hair     (2 replies)

Hey guy i need help with my hair well my 15 is in algust and my teme is cendrella and i have super long hair what can i do to it? have any ideas please Send me them or leave me the website at daddyspoiledlittlegirl15@hotmail.com please I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Valerie; updated 06/18/07

I Want To Know All About Your Quince!     (1 reply)

I`m collecting stories/pictures of girls who have had Quinces, as well as questions of girls and parents who are planning one. I`m an editor of a publication to help Latinas plan a quince. So, I`d love to hear: - about your party theme - how traditional was it? or ...
Posted by Tammy; updated 06/18/07

Sweet 15 Dresses     (3 replies)

Am cuban and i need some help finding my 15 birthday dress and the dresses for the girls who are going to be in it.
Posted by jessica; updated 06/18/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/18/07

PRINCESS THEME CANDLE CEREMONY STAND/BOARD    

Looking For Song Name    

PLEASE PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW THE NAE OF THIS SONG ITS A WOMAN SINGING SHE SAY "YO NO SAY" PLEASE SOMEONE
Posted by gabriella; updated 06/15/07

Cadets    

Does anybody know any good caddets 4 quinceanera`s in dallas? (ASP) (Plz)
Posted by Rubi; updated 06/16/07

My XV (Pictures)     (8 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 06/16/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (2 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 06/16/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (5 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 06/16/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (6 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 06/17/07

Free Personalized Bubble Wands With Purchase - Must See    

PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY ( EMAIL ME DIRECTLY) & YOU WILL RECEIVE FREE HAND PAINTED & PERSONALIZED BUBBLE WANDS. QUANTITY RECEIVED WILL BE DETERMINED WITH SIZE OF ORDER. WWW.CMBCRAFTS.COM Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/17/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by gilbert; updated 06/17/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/18/07

My Pics     (12 replies)

Hey ppl i just had my quince and if u guys want to see my pictures just give your email so i could send them to you
Posted by lili; updated 06/18/07

Custom Designed & Budget Friendly Centerpieces & Favors    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Quinceanera All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/18/07