Sweet 16 For A Latina?     (3 replies)

Hola mi jente, well i wuz wondering, I`m not sure if I should do my Quince or my Sweet 16. Sum pple say that if I do my sweet 16, que i`m considored una prepy white girl... And I am not. SEXY LADY W/ DA PRETTY BROWN EYES LATIN PRIDE! So what should I do
Posted by Mz. Krazie; updated 09/21/07

DON'T MISS SEPTEMBER'S SALE PAGE!!    

DON`T MISS THE SEPTEMBER SALE PAGE FLOATING CANDLE BOWLS 14" HURRICANES VOTIVE HOLDERS MINI CANDY JARS & MORE! I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for your Quinceanera You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/21/07

Sweet Sixteen Christian Ceremony    

Please send me the information regarding ceremony for sweet sixteen. (word)
Posted by iris; updated 09/20/07

I Need Some One That Can Help Me With My Dance(chicago)    

Hi can any hep i will love to have some help me wit myy dance but i will want some one already that knows how to really dance i mean like the latin boys or the dream team or some one out there that really knos how to move i live in chicago ill if any one in chicago ...
Posted by shorty; updated 09/20/07

20% OFF QUINCEANERA INVITATIONS & MORE :)    

Welcome to Yvonne`s Invitations & Favors! We make dreams reality at the touch of a button :) Order your Quinceanera invitations/announcements and Save-The-Dates with us and receive 20% OFF YOUR ORDER PLUS RECEIVE A FREE GIFT!!! Www.yvonnesinvitations.cceasy.com ...
Posted by Yvonne; updated 09/20/07

BISON DISC LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE    

(Orlando, FL – September 21, 2007) – Bison Optical Disc, a full-service DVD/CD duplication and replication facility serving clients nationwide, announced today the official launch of the Company’s new website. WWW.BISONDISC.COM has been completely redesigned to ...
Posted by wendy; updated 09/21/07

Cinderella Carriage Cake Stands    

Cinderella Carriage Cake Stands available for purchase for your fairytale event at www.cinderellafantasy.com Can be shipped anywhere. ~Adina~ Visit our page for more info: Forever Fantasy
Posted by Adina; updated 09/19/07

Quincenera     (1 reply)

Please email me a quincenera planning guide my daughter birthday is coming up and I do not have a clue where to start. My email is rios_6_05@hotmail.com. Thank you
Posted by Yadira; updated 09/20/07

Quinceanera Doll    

Our porcelain doll studio specializes in look-alike dolls. We would be happy to talk with you about making a Quinceneara porcelain doll, especially for you, that will become a heirloom to be passed down from generation to generation. This is such a special day. ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 09/20/07

DON'T MISS THE SEPTEMBER SALE PAGE!    

DON`T MISS THE SEPTEMBER SALE PAGE FLOATING CANDLE BOWLS 14" HURRICANES VOTIVE HOLDERS MINI CANDY JARS & MORE! I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for your Quinceanera You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/20/07

Quince    

I would really like to get a copy of your book please
Posted by gloria ; updated 09/20/07

IM LOOKING FOR CADETS    

HI I LIVE IN CHICAGO ILL AND IM LOOKING FOR SOME CADES THOSE ANY ONE KNOWS OR CAN HELP ME I DONT WANT TO GET MY COUSINS TO DANCE WITH ME SINCE THEY KEEP ON MESSING UP ALL OVER AGAIN PLEASE ANY HELP OUT THERE I WILL SURELY APRECIATED ANY ONE THAT CAN HELP THANKS
Posted by SHORTY; updated 09/20/07

Songs For Quinceaneras    

Hey i was wondering what are good song to dance at my quinceanera with my court
Posted by melissa ; updated 09/20/07

Your Dress Vs Damas Dress....HELP!     (1 reply)

Well im planning my quince for january 30, 2009 and bc im 13 its recommed to plan at least 12-15 months before you quince. My theme is cinderella which means i want my dress baby blue an theme colors are baby blue an white. But if my dress is blue then what are my dama ...
Posted by Deholmys; updated 09/20/07

Lil Rob's For 15 Anos     (1 reply)

I would like to have Lil Rob for my hija`s Quincianera does anyone know how to get a hold of him?
Posted by angelica aranda; updated 09/14/07

Lil Rob For My Hija's 15    

Does anybody know how to get a hold of him?
Posted by angelica aranda; updated 09/14/07

MUST SEE -CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND MORE!    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for your QUINCEANERA. You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let me ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/15/07

*****GHETTO 15*****     (8 replies)

Tell me wat yall think bout my 15 next in 4 months.....my damas are going to wear short white miniskirts with lavender haltertops and thier all gonna have cornrows and wear the light purple chucks.. And their gonna carry 1 natural flower the colo of their outfit.......
Posted by erica; updated 09/15/07

Tweety Bird As My Theme? Can I Do It???     (8 replies)

I have a heart of a 5 year old and I LOVE tweety. Do you think I could use him as my theme??? What colors should I use and what could the invitation look like?
Posted by Thalia; updated 09/15/07

CINDERELLA, BEAUTY & THE BEAST & MUCH MORE!!!!    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for your QUINCEANERA. You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let me ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/16/07

I Really Need Help    

Hi my name is liz and i am starting my own quince store i really need help. I need quinceanera dresses catalogs, i need catalogs that have favors and craftts to make them. Balloons campany please write me at mc_morenasa@yahoo.com its very important for me thank you
Posted by Liz; updated 09/17/07

Quince Planning Guide    

Please e-mail me a planning guide: cast125@aol.com
Posted by Laura; updated 09/18/07

AWESOME SALE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE!    

Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/19/07

MINI CANDY JARS - CUSTOM DESIGNED    

DON`T MISS THE SEPTEMBER SALE PAGE FLOATING CANDLE BOWLS 14" HURRICANES VOTIVE HOLDERS MINI CANDY JARS & MORE! I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for your QUINCEANERA You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 09/19/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 09/19/07