MAKE HER QUINCE DREAMS A REALITY!    

I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at Www.cmbcrafts.com These are just examples NOT what ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/21/07

Centerpiece Ideas     (2 replies)

Could you please send me some pictures and ideas for my daughter 15. Many Thanks. Diana
Posted by Diana; updated 07/21/07

Websites4quicedresses     (1 reply)

HEY DOES ANYBODY NOE WERE 2 FIND NICE DRESSES 4 QUINCES CUZ IMA HAVE MA 15 PURTY SOON SO W/B IF U NOE ANY ..THANX
Posted by niecey; updated 07/21/07

MY Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Ok Im Havin A Quinceanera Next Year In April And My Colors r Light Blue And Silver And My Theme Is Stars. Does Any One Have Any Ideas Of Wat I Shuld Have As Decorations?
Posted by Cita; updated 07/21/07

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey i need help! What i want to do for my Quince Dance with my court is to have a mixture of songs. It will start out as a waltz, like most Quinces do, and then it is going to go into a bunch of old songs we all love and know. Like Le Freak from the 70s and songs from ...
Posted by Anisa; updated 07/21/07

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

My quinceanera is going to be in the end of march, what color dresses should my damas where?
Posted by selina; updated 07/21/07

Cadets In Houston?    

Does anyone know of Cadets for my quince in Houston?
Posted by silvia; updated 07/19/07

What Color     (1 reply)

What r good color cuz i want it kinda of gurly but at the same time i want it different so i want like red and pink or something but im not really sure how i shuold do it or if i should use the colors
Posted by babygurl; updated 07/19/07

UNIQUE QUINCEANERA CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE!     (1 reply)

I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at Www.cmbcrafts.com These are just examples NOT what ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/20/07

CHAIR COVERS $2.00    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 07/20/07

Grandfather/Daughter Songs     (1 reply)

I`m giving my two daughters a sweet 16 and quinceanera dance, and I want to present their grandparents too. The problem is that I cannot find a special song for the grandfathers to dance with my daughters at the presentation time. Any suggestion of a special song would ...
Posted by Alma Nunez; updated 07/20/07

I NEED A LIL ADVICE FOR MI QUINCE     (3 replies)

HI GUYS, UM I NOT SURE DAT I SHOULD HAVE MI FRIEND IN MI COURT CUZ WE ALWAYS HAVE A LOT OF DIFFERENCES AND WE LYKE ARGUE LYKE EVERY MONTH AND I RLLY DNT FEEL LYKE ARGUIING WID HER ON MI QUINCE BUT WE BEEN FRIENDS FOR 5 YEARS ALREADY THOUGH SO IM NOTT SURE PLZ GIVE ME ...
Posted by julissa; updated 07/20/07

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need help on my dama dresses im going crazy because of this My dresses is baby blue what color and style i should get them HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please
Posted by Valerie; updated 07/20/07

DONT KNOW ?????????? HELP     (1 reply)

I DONT KNOW WHAT LIMO OR DRESS COLOR I SHOLD GET MY QUINCEANERA IS NOV 8 2008 I STILL NEED A LONG TIME BUT I NEED TO PLAN EARLY ITS GOING TO BE IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by JOVANA; updated 07/20/07

Pictures    

I would also love to see the pictures. I need ideas.. Thanks Stella122271@yahoo.com
Posted by Stella; updated 07/16/07

A Song Name     (2 replies)

I need to know a song name but i dont know who sings it. The song starts off with..."your only 15 for a moment and the years keep getting bettter ...." please help me if anybody knows.
Posted by Liz; updated 07/16/07

UNIQUE CINDERELLA THEMES    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at Www.cmbcrafts.com These are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/17/07

CHAIR COVERS & SASHES!!    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 07/17/07

Looking For Choreagrapher In Houston, TX     (1 reply)

My daughter is having a quinceanera in October and I am looking for a choreagrapher in Houston, TX that is reasonably priced, if you know anyone please let me know, thanks.
Posted by Sandy; updated 07/17/07

Party Planners Help!!!     (1 reply)

I need help planning my sweet 15. Can any party planners help?
Posted by karen; updated 07/18/07

Quinceanera~help~ PLEASEEEEEEEEE     (7 replies)

Please help ok look my quince is coming up my mom is half white and my dad is full mexican i never talk to my dads family and i dont think my moms family has ever throwed a quince so i dont kno anything about it i hardly kno spanish but i really want to have one but i ...
Posted by chicaerica; updated 07/18/07

DON'T PURCHASE CENTERPIECES & FAVORS UNITL YOU SEE!    

Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/18/07

QUINCEANERA & SWEET FATHER-DAUGHTER SONGS     (6 replies)

I FOUND A LIST OF SONGS ON THE INTERNET THAT WILL DEFINITELY HELP WITH THE FATHER-DAUGHTER DANCE. Es Mi Nina Bonita - Tomas De San Julian El Privilegio de Amar - Mijares y Lucero Because You Love Me - Celine Dion I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack De Nina ...
Posted by KARINA; updated 07/18/07

LATIN OBSESSION     (9 replies)

Here is the number were you can contact theLATIN OBSESSION CADETS (469)233-3759 OR (214)394-3908
Posted by mousey; updated 07/18/07

CINDERELLA FANTASY CARRIAGE    

I HAVE A CINDERLLA CARRIAGE FOR RENT IN SAN ANTONIO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AT SARICO6@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Posted by ANGELICA; updated 07/18/07