You Haven't Replied To Any Of The Messages    

..answer the posted messages
Posted by ritzy; updated 10/06/07

CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & A SALE    

I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for your QUINCEANERA! All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. I am always ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/06/07

What Theme Should I Us For My Quinceanera?     (5 replies)

HEY WELL MY NAME IS KASSANDRA IM TURNING 15 ON DECEMBER THE 23 BUT MY QUINCE IS SCHEDULED THE 22. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO PUT AS THEME.IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PICK ON BY THE WAY MY COLORS ARE RED AND WHITE
Posted by Kassandra V.; updated 10/06/07

WhatWhat Theme Should I Us For My Quinceanera?     (1 reply)

My theme for my quince is going to be precious moments. Those dolls just kill you with theirs big eyes! I just love them! I cant wait till my party! if you need help looking for a theme just think of what you like. Let it be your own theme!!!
Posted by Rebecca; updated 10/06/07

Mermaid    

We would be glad to make the celebrant as a mermaid - look-alike porcelain doll. Email me with a picture if this idea tickles your fancy! Sue Visit our page for more info: Forever Yours Dolls
Posted by Sue B; updated 10/06/07

Quinceneara Look-Alike Doll    

We are a porcelain doll studio and specialize in look-alike dolls. Our prices are reasonable and we do not use factory dolls. Each doll is unique and handcrafted just for you. We work from pictures. It takes several weeks to make one of these dolls as we pour from ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 10/06/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/03/07

Party Favors     (2 replies)

I need help finding party favor ideas for my quince/sweet 16 which is in july. My theme is beauty & the beast. Thanks, i would appreciate the help
Posted by evelyn; updated 10/03/07

Used Dama Dresses     (1 reply)

Anyone interested in buying used dama dresses @ cheap price
Posted by Frances; updated 10/04/07

Brother Sister Songs/Dance     (2 replies)

Does anyone have any good songs for a brother to dance with his sister?
Posted by ali; updated 10/04/07

Re. I Can Get You Daddy Yankee    

Hey is it only you{that he is goin to your quince} b/c he`s your cuzin or wat?? Hey im a big fan of his MUSIC! I would love for him to come!!! please send me back something even though if he doesnt come.... Love, lil tweety aka Monica
Posted by Monica; updated 10/04/07

One Of A Kind Centerpieces, Favors And MORE!!    

I would be honored to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for your Quinceanera All of my items are custom designed to your every detail making them unique to your event and favors that will become cherished keepsakes of your guests. I am always ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/05/07

QUINCEANERA GUIDE    

I NEED A GUIDE SO PLEASE SEND ME A FREE GUIDE
Posted by CATHY; updated 10/05/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/05/07

Quincenero    

I am planning my son`s. His theme is rock and roll and he has picked black and silver for his colors. We are having it in a community center rec room. He is making something similar to a money tree --in his case a poster of an electric guitar but with real strings that ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 09/29/07

How Do U Ask Them?     (1 reply)

Hey well i wuz wondering if anyone can tell me how to ask ur sponsers [padriono/madrina] to help u with ur quince? Like how do u aproch them...da pena :p
Posted by Lad¥ D!mplz; updated 09/29/07

DRESS COLOR???     (2 replies)

H3Y MY 15ANERA IZ CUMING IN JULy OF N3XT yEAR{yEA I KNO STiLL A LONG TiME LEFT} BUT I NEED TO PICK MY COLOR OF MY DRESS BUT IDK WAT COLOR??? WOULD BURGANDY & WHIT3 B3 A GOOD COLOR?????
Posted by DULC; updated 09/29/07

15 Dress Rental    

I was wondering if anybody knew a store here in dallas (or near dallas) where they RENT 15 dresses??? i want to just take the picture so i dont want to buy one.. Or a place where u can take the pic. And rent the dress in the same store.. Well thnx..
Posted by emily; updated 09/30/07

20% OFF QUINCEANERA INVITATIONS & MORE :)    

Welcome to Yvonne`s Invitations & Favors! We make dreams reality at the touch of a button :) Order your invitations/announcements and Save-The-Dates with us and receive 20% OFF YOUR ORDER PLUS RECEIVE A FREE GIFT!!! Www.yvonnesinvitations.cceasy.com Www....
Posted by Yvonne; updated 09/30/07

Cake Stand    

Yes, please email me some pictures and the price to avargas567@bpusd.net
Posted by Adriana Vargas; updated 10/01/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/01/07

Father- Duaghter Dance    

My sweet sixteen is in March, but I`m confused on a song for my father daughter dance. My father is my step-dad (8years) but I think of him as just my real father. Help?
Posted by Kalyn; updated 10/01/07

NEW SALES LISTING TODAY!!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique favors & centerpieces for your QUINCEANERA You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let me ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/02/07

Choreographer For Quincianera Coming Up    

Hi, my doughter`s 15 is coming up soon and I`m looking for a choreographer in san diego ca. If someone knows one in town, please email me... Angieismy@yahoo.com Thanks.
Posted by angelica aranda; updated 10/02/07

I Want It Too    

Please send me the Cristian XV
Posted by elva; updated 10/02/07