Quinceneras     (2 replies)

My sisters quincenera went well but now that i want mine my mom dosent really want to do it for me because of some money problems. I already have my godparents for half of the things i need so now i have no clue what i should do?
Posted by nancy; updated 07/30/07

Get A Professional Psychic Reading    

Get a professional psychic reading. Ask anything about anything in your life. Cynthia Becker finds you useful answers right now. Call 636-391-0906. Visit us on line at http://www.cynthiabecker.com. Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by bill weber; updated 07/29/07

Photo Slideshow    

Photos Remembered would like to offer a discount to Party Pop customers. If you are interested in having a custom video slideshow at your Quinceanera we are offering you 20% off all packages. Your slideshow can take your guest through your life story Please view our ...
Posted by Colleen; updated 07/28/07

Quinceanera Guide    

There is a guide for sell on ebay. I just typed in Quinceanera guide.
Posted by Christy; updated 07/28/07

Dress Me Up Erotic Wear And Toys    

Brand New Erotic Wear and Adult Toys Company! Dress Me Up Your Most Complete-Discreet-Wildest and Most Erotic Fantasy Wear Company! We have provided an E-book of our product line...It only contains a very small portion of our products. However we also offer ...
Posted by Dmu; updated 07/29/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/29/07

$Price For Dama Dresses$     (1 reply)

I need to know how much I should charge for the dama dresses and how much percentage they should pay AND if I should order them from like a catalog/internet or get them done??? What can you people tell me... Please reply
Posted by THALIA; updated 07/27/07

I Want A Unique Dance, I'M TIRED OF THE VALZ     (3 replies)

Well a lot of people are not happy with the idea of dancing and listing to old songs so I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of a unique coreogrophy I could use. I still want a dance with my dad and la coronacion and stuff but I want a dance that will want to make ...
Posted by THALIA; updated 07/27/07

GLASS SLIPPERS?!?!?!!!?!?     (2 replies)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WUR I CAN GET SUM PLASTIC OR GLASS SLIPPERS SO I CAN USE FOR TABLE DECORATIONS. PLZ IF U CAN HELP ME OUT DAT WOULD B GREAT THANKZ
Posted by ALIZE; updated 07/27/07

FOR SALE: Beautiful Tony Bowls Evening/Prom Dress TBE 1    

Beautiful Tony Bowls evening gown SZ 8 - there were only two of these dresses in stock in the United States - one in a size 12 and the other in a size 8. My mother bought me the dress thinking that american sizes and british sizes are the same but unfortunately the ...
Posted by Rasha AlMahroos; updated 07/27/07

Quinceanera Color For My Damas Dresses     (1 reply)

Hey um im having a quinceanera and the color of my dress in calypso or like a pinkish/red/orange kinda color and i cant pick a color for my damas dresses plz help
Posted by sandra; updated 07/27/07

My Quince     (2 replies)

Okayy i just went o my cousins 15 && she didnt have any damas It looked nice all the atention was on her She said i shouldnt have any So do you think i should
Posted by ariana; updated 07/27/07

The Perfect DJ (714) 315-3828    

Disc Jockey Entertainment and Music at Golden Sounds Entertainment, go to www.goldensoundsentertainment.com and tell us you came from PartyPop and we will give you $200 off your party. Today is Friday - 26 - 2007 and we will only honor $200 off till Sunday night at ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 07/27/07

SUPER SPECIALS ON CENTERPIECES & FAVORS!    

Would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at Www.cmbcrafts.com These are just examples NOT what ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/27/07

Ayuda-Help!!!     (7 replies)

I need help!!! What are the items needed for a quinceanera? Like a list of items for the church and or recep. If you know of anyone who can help me plan it I`m in Chicago IL. Thanks!!
Posted by Mari; updated 07/25/07

MUST SEE QUINCEANEARA & SWEET 16 CENTERPIECES AND MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at Www.cmbcrafts.com These are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/25/07

Choreagrapher Needed    

I need a choreagrapher for my quince. That knows how to choreagraph any kind of dance. My quince is in portland, oregon
Posted by Erika; updated 07/25/07

Can Anybody Help??    

Hi my name is Alissa and i need any help possible. All I got is the colors. Which is baby blue,white,and gold .I don`t have a theme i thought butterflies but then i don`t know. If anybody can help,you can e-mail me at lilshorty07@bellsouth.net
Posted by alissa; updated 07/25/07

My QuinceaƱera Pixz     (1 reply)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 07/25/07

Pricing?    

Hi, I am also a QuinceaƱera Instructor and would like to know how much you charge so I can get an idea of what "I" should charge. Please e-mail me. Thank you.
Posted by Karen; updated 07/25/07

Cinderella Favors     (1 reply)

I had my daughters 15 six years ago and her theme was cindrella. I went to local store and purchase carriages made of wire. I took tulle and cover it (a little time consuming but well worth it). I placed a little blue quinceneria doll on a piece of foam covered it with ...
Posted by Noemi; updated 07/26/07

SUPER SPECIAL ON CENTERPIECES AND FAVORS!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at Www.cmbcrafts.com These are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/26/07

THE BEST DAMA DRESSES AT A LOW GREAT PRICE!    

THIS IS A GREAT WEBSITE THE DAMA DRESSES ARE BEAUTIFUL AND THEY ARE ON A SPECIAL OFFER! THANK GOD I FOUND THIS WEBSITE! TELL ME WHAT U THINK AND TELL UR FRIENDS! Http://www.therosedress.com/dresses/dresses-pg13.html
Posted by THALIA; updated 07/26/07

SUPER SALE - DON'T MISS OUT - CENTERPIECES & FAVORS!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA I am having a super sale right now on centerpieces & favors! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/27/07

Butterfly Theme Means Your A Lesbian???     (2 replies)

Hey um well I have always liked butterflies and I was planning that to be my theme. Pero una amiga mia told me que people will say i`m a lesbian... What should I do. I`m STRAIGHT! I don`t want people taking things about me like that on my special day... Please help!
Posted by Worried Latina; updated 07/27/07