Para Mi Quinceanero    

Mi quinceanero va ser victoriano, recomendasiones, y a ver si tienen trajes de ese estilo, o ecoracion ect ect...
Posted by Génesis; updated 11/04/07

Quinceneara Doll    

If you are interested in a look-alike porcelain doll for your Quinceneara, please plan ahead. It takes about 3 months to handcraft one of these dolls. These are heirloom quality dolls and handcrafted by our award winning porcelain doll artisians in our private studio. ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 11/03/07

USED CHAIR COVERS ON SALE $3.99 EACH     (4 replies)

USED CHAIR COVERS FOR ONLY $3.99 EACH FOR BANQUET CHAIRS. THIS SIX LOTS OF 300 EACH WERE USED ONLY 4 TIMES. THER ALMOST BRAND NEW. WHY RENT WHILE YOU CAN OWN YOUR FOR YOU EVENTS..... Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations -Table Linens and Chair Covers
Posted by spachuca; updated 11/02/07

Quincenera Guild    

Please send me a copy of your guide.
Posted by Theresa Roblez; updated 11/02/07

Journalist Looking To Attend A Quinceanera    

I am looking to attend a quinceanera in New York City of an outgoing girl who would love to have her party documented for an online media project, geared toward teenagers. Please let me know if you`re interested, tell me when your party is, and I`ll give you more ...
Posted by Tammy; updated 11/03/07

My Quinceañera Pixz     (18 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 11/03/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/30/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 10/30/07

LAST DAY FOR OCTOBER SALE!!!    

Hello and Congratulations! I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA. All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/31/07

Best Song Of Reggeton To Dance In Mis Quinceanera Ideas     (10 replies)

Well hello everyone well i have started planning my quinceanera all though it`s till next year but i just want every thing to be good not at last minute preparing everything so what i was thinking is that after i dance el val to do a reggeton song actually two songs of ...
Posted by CRISTINA; updated 10/31/07

My Quince    

How is a pentecostal ceromony??...how to celebrate it..please answer me ..im_bermudez@yahoo.com.. GOD BLESS YOU
Posted by margarita; updated 11/01/07

NEW NOVEMBER SALES PAGE    

Hello and Congratulations! I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA. All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com ...
Posted by Connie; updated 11/01/07

*15 SLAM BOOK!*     (17 replies)

ITS BEEN HELLA BORING AROUND HERE LATELY SO I DECIDED TO CREATE A SLAM BOOK. PLEAZE FILL IT OUT AND NO BITERS AIGHT. LOL COLORZ: BABY BLUE AND WHITE THEME:ANGELS DRESS: WHITE GOT IT AT MARYSBRIDAL HAIRSTYLE: UMMM DONT KNOW # DAMAS:NONE TAKE AWAY ATTENTION 4RM ME ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 11/02/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 11/02/07

Alex Montex Cd    

Where can i hear this song or buy cd without loading unsafe webites like limewire.com?
Posted by Rachel; updated 10/26/07

Live Event Artist Will Paint Your Quinceanera    

Capture your daughter`s Quinceanera painted live on canvas while it is happening! Your guests will love to watch, and become "part of the painting" and you will have a treasured memento for years to come. Great gift idea for parents and grandparents. Visit my ...
Posted by Karen; updated 10/26/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Posted by Pat; updated 10/26/07

My Quinceañera Pixz     (2 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 10/26/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/26/07

Quinceanos    

Help busco el canto de Elvira Trevino Quien Como Tu, "Quinceanera"...
Posted by dalet; updated 10/26/07

DON'T MISS THE SALE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND MORE    

Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/27/07

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!!! EVERY ORDER ORIGINAL!    

Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/28/07

Yess    

Oh wait...this is was like 3 months ago!!!! OOPS! I guess I`m late ;D well, I hope everything went well!
Posted by anonymous; updated 10/28/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (5 replies)

Posted by Pat; updated 10/29/07

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/29/07