TRULY UNIQUE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND MORE!    

Hello and Congratulations! I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA. All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/25/07

Photo Student Seeking Quincenera     (1 reply)

My name Is Ian Fraser I`m a Photojournalist student at Ohio University. I`m currently located in Orlando Florida where I`m interning with a photographer. I`m interested in doing a photo story/ multimedia piece on a local Quincenera. I feel that It`s an important ...
Posted by Ian Fraser; updated 10/24/07

Neeed Help    

I need help. I can`t decide between the last two photographers on my list. The first is http://www.affordableweddingphotoandvideo.com and the other is http://photomasters.us They are both pricy but the style is what I can`t decide on. I will only work with one of this ...
Posted by cynthia; updated 10/23/07

Centerpieces, Favors, Flutes And MORE    

Hello I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/23/07

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance    

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 10/23/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/24/07

Do I Really Deserve This???     (2 replies)

Well i kinda made a mistake a few weeks ago. I was skiping school and got caught :( SO my parents said that I can`t have a Quince. But then later they said that if I prove to them that I really want this party by doing good in school and not making mistakes like ...
Posted by Thalia; updated 10/22/07

BEAUTIFUL QUINCEANERA COURT GLASSES    

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE set done in a Precious Moments theme but they can be done to match your themes, colors and more at prices that won`t break the bank! Email me anytime Www.cmbcrafts.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/22/07

Quinceanera Song To Dance With Father     (2 replies)

HEY EVERYONE!! I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF Y`ALL KNEW OF ANY SONGS TO DANCE WITH THE FATHER. MY QUINCEANERA THEME IS CINDERELLA, SO I NEED SOMTHING THAT GOES WITH THA FLO`! IF Y`ALL KNOW OF ANTHING HIT ME BACK! A`IGHT!
Posted by Shorty; updated 10/18/07

Carriage Cake Stand Information     (2 replies)

I love them all. The first website here are so beautiful and her husband makes everything by hand. You can buy and rent. Http://castleandcarriages.com/photogallery.html I am sending this one to you but I didn`t fall over into a WOW over their cake toppers, scroll ...
Posted by Megan; updated 10/18/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/19/07

PRECIOUS MOMENTS    

Be sure to check out the new pictures of the Precious Moments Quinceanera flutes. They are gorgeous. I can do the Precious moments on Centerpieces, etc. The pictures are just examples. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/19/07

May 24 2008 Wedding     (1 reply)

I`am looking for sponsors my wedding pictures and my chairs and table linens. Willing to work in trade for sponsorship... Sacramento california
Posted by evelyn; updated 10/19/07

Planning Guide    

Please send me a free planning guide.
Posted by Jorge; updated 10/20/07

Beautiful Quinceaneras Wanted: Riverside-San Diego     (3 replies)

Beautiful Quinceaneras wanted to update website and for a future book project entitled "Quinceanera." In return for about a one-hour shoot, you will receive prints or a photo CD absolutely FREE! Parents should email Angela at angela@perryphoto.com to schedule a photo ...
Posted by Angela; updated 10/16/07

Quince Help     (1 reply)

I have Printed ribbon with little object in the middle with pin on back they wear on there shirt.if you would like photos just email. Thanks.BGD
Posted by brittany; updated 10/16/07

My Quince    

OMG. RIGHT NOW I`M STRESSING OUT ABOUT WHERE I`M GOING OT HAVE MY 15.. I NEED SOMEPLACES AROUND THE LAKE ELSINORE, MURRIETA, MENIFEE AREA.
Posted by Emely; updated 10/16/07

Sweet Sixteen    

I would like to have the lyrics and dance for the song Happy Birhtday sweet sixten by the rags to riches, can you help????? Thank you
Posted by violet; updated 10/16/07

Want To Be!    

When are you gonna have try out or what i need to do so i can get to dance with you?
Posted by claudio rivas; updated 10/16/07

Cinderella Cake Stands    

My daughter is having a Sweet Sixteen on November 9 of this year and I WANTED to know can I RENT this cinderella stand for her?
Posted by Sandrea; updated 10/16/07

Cinderella Cake Stand    

My daughter is having a sweet sixteen on November 9 of this year---and I would love to rent that cinderella cake stand for her party. Can you help me to get this by November 9 of this year?
Posted by Sandrea; updated 10/16/07

Help!    

Hi, does anyone know of any special program that i can use to burn certain parts of songs?
Posted by Maria; updated 10/16/07

Sponsor Letter    

My Daughter will be having her 15 in January and one thingS I did to try to get PADRINOS or SPONSORS to participate on such a special day, is I Organized a get togETHER day ( Carne Asada, B-B- Q DAY, HOW EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT, AND SO I TOOK WITH ME A NOTE BOOK WITH ...
Posted by angelica Aranda; updated 10/17/07

SwEeT 16 CeNtErPiEcEs (QUINCE)    

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE TO VIEW PERSONALIZED CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY CENTERPIECES. DESIGNED FOR ALL BUDGETS... CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION 917 306-9158 VIRGINIA.... NYC AREA DELIVERY NATIONWIDE Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 10/17/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/17/07