**Dj"s ......@ 8 1 8 - 242- 3637...    

"Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 11/15/07

Truly Unique Ideas For Your Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hello and Congratulations! I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 11/15/07

Chair Cover Rentals Starting At $2.00!    

Chaircover Express Inc. Features both polyester and satin chair covers in a variety of types of chairs and colors. Elegant matching sashes are available in organza and satin in an array of colors sure to match the decor of any event. Pricing starts at $2.00 per chair ...
Posted by CCE; updated 11/13/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 11/13/07

TROLLEY PARTY BUS With Friends    

Rent a Trolley Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos.. Www.californiatrolley.com California Trolley Rental 714-795-4915 Sales@californiatrolley.com Visit our page for more info: California Trolley
Posted by CalifornaTrolley; updated 11/13/07

15th Party     (4 replies)

Please send me a copy of the magazine ASAP. Planning a party. Thanks Mercy.
Posted by Evelyn; updated 11/14/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/07/07

California Trolley Rental Will Take All Your Friends    

Party: rent a trolley in CA. California Trolley is a unique ride for your guests and fun. Dont drink and drive, rent a trolley. Seats 27 people. Makes for great photos that are unique for the Calfornia beach scene Www.californiatrolley.com 714-514-8038 Visit our ...
Posted by trolley bob; updated 11/08/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/09/07

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 11/09/07

Ma Quinceanera    

I need help i leave in canada and my quinceanera is on march and i need dresses for the damas de honor and one 4 me and i cant find nothing please i need ure help and i need someone 2 do our dresses cuz i really need help and ma birthday is in at least 4 month and i ...
Posted by lasweet; updated 11/10/07

GVP PRICES WILL CHANGE STARTING JANUARY , RESERVE NOW    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/11/07

TRULY UNIQUE WAYS TO DRESS UP YOUR QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

Hello and Congratulations! I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 11/12/07

Padrinos    

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY PADRINOS U ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE ? WHAT DO THEY DO ? ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO HELP IN EVERYTHING ? THANKS S000000 MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by ALISSA; updated 11/13/07

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (4 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 11/05/07

QUINCEANERA    

BRAND NEW GORGEOUS PINK QUINCEANERA GOWN FOR SALE! (untouched- tags & all) $400 OBO It`s a stunningly beautiful dress. You feel like a pricess when you wear it. I only tried it on, but my event was canceled. Please e-mail me for pictures if you`re ineterested. The ...
Posted by Bahar; updated 11/04/07

BE SURE TO CHECK THIS OUT........    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com where you may see some examples of my work. All orders are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors and more. Making centerpieces and favors that will become keepsakes for your guests. Be sure to check out the ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 11/05/07

Help! Canciones En Espanol     (1 reply)

Does anyone have any songs that would be good for the valse or when the damas come in? Could you email them to me? My parents wont let me use limewire or any other music download software...
Posted by vero; updated 11/05/07

Salsa Quincenera Father Daughter Song     (2 replies)

I need help, going crazy looking for salsa father daughter dance. My daughter and I would like to do a choreographed salsa dance. Have found plenty of merengue songs but no salsa
Posted by Orlando; updated 11/05/07

Speech    

I would very much love a copy of your daughter`s speech. Could you please e-mail it to me at: Aserrano@isi.edu Thank you, Angelica Virgen
Posted by Angelica Virgen; updated 11/05/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/05/07

The Quinceanera You Are Dreaming Of Without Going Broke    

Hello and Congratulations! I would be honored to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for your upcoming Quinceanera All of my items are custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some EXAMPLES of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 11/06/07

NEED A DANCE COORDINATOR ASAP!    

My niece is having a quinceƱera this Dec. And I`m trying to get her a dance coordinator ASAP! If anyone have any resources please e-mail me. Claud1124@netzero.com. Thank You
Posted by Claudia; updated 11/06/07

Sushi Gifts, Sushi Soaps, Sushi Party Favors    

Love Sushi or know someone who does?? We have amazing hand rolled Sushi Bento Boxes all tied up with ribbon and chopsticks ready for gift giving. Just PERFECT for Birthdays, party favors, holiday`s or house warming. Don`t go to your holiday parties empty handed, ...
Posted by Get Spa'ed Girl!; updated 11/07/07

LIVE EVENT ARTIST Will Paint Your Quinceanera!    

Capture your daughter`s Quinceanera painted live on canvas while it is happening! Your guests will love to watch, and become "part of the painting." You will have a treasured family memento to hang on the wall for years to come. Great gift idea for parents and ...
Posted by Karen; updated 11/07/07