Photographer In Buffalo/Lancaster    

I am looking for a reputable photographer in Buffalo New York. I would prefer to find one with a website that I can visit, as I am in Florida and can`t make it back up there to choose the photographer. I am unhappy with the person I met with while I was there. If ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 01/11/04

Student To Video Wedding In Newport Bch. CA    

I`m looking for a film student to video my wedding on Friday evening May 7, 2004. The Wedding and Reception are at the same location. (Newport Beach / Costa Mesa CA). If this is something you want to do, please email me. Thanks
Posted by Denise; updated 01/08/04

Wedding Photographer In Fairfax, VA    

If you`re looking for a photographer in the Washington DC/ Northern Virginia area..... Look no further.. Affordable, Artistic & Fun. Jones Photography has been capturing the magic of wedding days for more than 10 years. What makes Jones Photography different than ...
Posted by Ron Jones; updated 12/12/03

Photography And Videography     (2 replies)

If anyone knows of any good photographers and videographers in Ontario California or anything near that can you please tell me so i can use them for my quince. Email me at stardama06@yahoo.com or post it right here. Thank you
Posted by damaris; updated 12/20/03

EXTREMELY CHEAP WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER     (21 replies)

HI MY NAME IS BRUCE, AND I FROM IDEA ENTERTAINMENT. WE WANT TO GET INTO THE VIDEO WEDDING BUSINESS, BUT TO DO SO, WE NEED SOME WEDDING VIDEOS UNDERNEATH OUR BELT. UNLIKE OTHER VIDEOGRAPHERS, WE HAVE PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THE PUBLIC AND VIDEO CAPTURING AND ...
Posted by BRUCE LE; updated 01/07/04

Student To Video Wedding In Newport Bch. CA    

I`m looking for a film student to video my wedding on Friday evening May 7, 2004. The Wedding and Reception are at the same location. (Newport Beach / Costa Mesa CA). If this is something you want to do, please email me. Thanks
Posted by Denise; updated 01/08/04

Austin: Cheap Photographer     (2 replies)

Hi, I am going to have a wedding ceremony and looking for a student or a non-professional videographer and photographer for my wedding. I just got laid off and my fiancé just started working. We have a really tight budget. Thanks, Paweena
Posted by Paweena; updated 12/08/03

Turn Your Cherished Photos Into Oil Paintings    

Looking for the perfect wedding gift? For as little as $89.95, you can turn your cherished pictures and photographs into paintings and portraits Our paintings are available in four sizes ranging from 9"x12" up to 24"x30". What a wonderful gift for a birthday, ...
Posted by Stephanie Fudge; updated 11/30/03

Wedding Videography Special 2 FOR 1    

That`s right Two CAMERAS, Two Operators for the Price of One -- $600. To take advantage of this limited time special book your event today! Visit our page for more info: Sureshot Productions
Posted by Steve; updated 12/02/03

Turn Your Wedding Photos To Oil Paintings    

Turn your wedding photos into Beautiful Oil Paintings! Send us one of your cherished photographs, and let our artists create a beautiful painting you will enjoy for a lifetime. You`ll marvel at the beauty as we capture every detail with each brushstroke. If you like,...
Posted by Stephanie Fudge; updated 12/04/03

Last Video    

Would like last concert video of elvis.
Posted by mike; updated 12/04/03

Chicago Wedding Videos For $600    

Hot new special wedding videography package -- 2 CAMERAS, 2 Operators for the price of 1! Visit our page for more info: Sureshot Productions
Posted by Steve; updated 12/05/03

Sweet Sixteen Or Quinceanera Video     (6 replies)

Does any one out there have a Sweet Sixteen /Quinceanera video... I know this day was and is very important to you... But can you make a copy of your video and sent it to me... I promise to return it.... Just looking for some ideas. Thanks
Posted by Suga; updated 12/05/03

HELP!! I Need A Photographer-Dallas/Ft. Worth     (2 replies)

My parents just cancelled my wedding 8 weeks from the date and I can`t find a phtographer. My fiance and I are paying for one ourselves, but we need a decent photographer who can do it pretty cheap. The wedding is in the Dallas/Fort Worth area on September 5. Can ...
Posted by Julie; updated 12/05/03

Photographer    

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew how much it would cost to hire a photographer and is there much difference in the cost here and in Mexico?
Posted by Tania; updated 11/10/03

Photo Wall Mural     (6 replies)

Anyone know where I can purchase a photo wall mural of a city at night such as New York? We need to cover a back wall of the reception hall and thought a realistic mural of a city scene at night would be great. Then we can use fabrics to drape around the mural giving ...
Posted by Brenda; updated 11/11/03

GOOD CHARLOTTE VIDEO     (1 reply)

Ok. For those of you who are all " OMG OMG OMG benji is so hot!" What the heck? I mean c`mon the way some of you gush over them its like theyre a boy band. I mean sure they are really really hot and stuff but thats not all thats to `em. The fact that they are good ...
Posted by erb(intials)lol; updated 11/13/03

Wedding Videography    

High quality, low cost Wedding Videography at affordable rates! Serving the Chicagoland area, Illinois and even Nationwide. Special Introductory packages starting at $550.00 to take advantage of this pricing book your event before Dec. 1st 2003 Visit our page for ...
Posted by Steve; updated 11/16/03

Chicago Wedding Videos/ True Affordable Rates    

Our rates are rock bottom cheap, but the quality of our work is top shelf. Some wedding videographers claim to have cheaper prices, but really it`s a scam, when you add up all the hidden costs and extras. Visit our page for more info: Sureshot Productions
Posted by Steve; updated 11/16/03

Looking For A Photographer In New England    

I am getting married in Boston in May and am looking for a good photographer that is not incredibly expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
Posted by Tanja; updated 11/17/03

Creating A Video From A Power Point Slide Sho    

I am trying to create a video from a power point slide show, could anyone tell me what I need to do this? Please recommend a product {not to expensive} that is easy to install and understand. I am trying to complete this by Christmas. Please help!!! Thanks
Posted by Donna; updated 11/18/03

Chicago Wedding Videos    

Chicago Wedding Videos at affordable rates. Packages starting at $550.00 but book your wedding now because are prices are changing Dec. 1st 2003. Visit our page for more info: Sureshot Productions
Posted by Steve; updated 11/22/03

CookieSnaps (Photo Cookies) FAQ's    

View example pictures at www.thesnapshotcompany.com under cookiesnaps Great edible favors for only $3.00/each + shipping. What Kind of Cookie is used for the CookieSnaps? The cookies are made from a very old family recipe -- a very thick and creamy butter cookie....
Posted by Melissa; updated 11/25/03

LQQKING FOR STUDENT PHOTOGRAPHERS ......     (11 replies)

Hello I am getting married March 20, 2004 and we are on a tight budget and looking for someone who is a student in photography looking for experience in photographing a wedding or someone thats lookin to get into the business. If anyone knows of anyone let me know! I ...
Posted by Michele; updated 11/25/03

Turn Your Cherished Photos Into Oil Paintings    

Looking for a unique birthday gift? For as little as $89.95, you can turn your cherished pictures and photographs into paintings and portraits. BrushStrokes uses high quality artist`s canvas for every painting. Now you can decorate your home or office with ...
Posted by Stephanie Fudge; updated 11/30/03